Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful. You are very talented. Waiting eagerly for the next update.
felciya thumbnail
Lovely. Raman is kind-hearted n very understanding.
minakrish thumbnail
Awww.. Raavan Kumar has become so caring! 😳
Continue soon and please PM me!
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
updte soon...waitng eagrly...
mrsrakhra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4
PART 2

AT THE DOCTOR'S CLINIC:

While entering the doctor's room Ishita looked at Raman and asked, "do you want to sit here while I go in?" but Raman being Ravan Kumar smirked and said I will go inside with my wife and hold her hand to walk inside the Doc's room.

Upon explaining everything to the doctor, Ishita and Raman were looking at the doctor to tell them if everything is OK. After thinking for a while, Doctor asked Ishita to come with her for a quick ultrasound. Ishita got a little tensed but Raman squeezed her hand a little bit to assure her that everything will be OK but once she left with the doctor, even he got a little stressed out.

Once doctor finished the ultrasound, Ishita asked her quickly if everything is fine. The doctor just smiled at her and said, let go to my room and discuss.

Once they were back in room and seated, doctor smiled at both of them said, "Ishita, I am bit surprised as well, but this is what is happening right now, don't worry about the pain as I am prescribing some medicines and your periods will be normal again, however, there is something else as well which is going on." Both Ishita and Raman were a little confused by doctor's words. She said, "Ishita, in one of your fallopian tubes, the blockage is getting reduced and compared to the 80% blockage it is roughly 20% right now, however, there is some swelling right now even in your uterus, for which I will be giving you the medicines and it will be gone by next week. I feel your hormones are changing now and I am surprised as this is my first such miracle in my career. Congratulations to both of you. I am sure it is a very good news for you as now I can see Ishita, you do have a chance to get pregnant."

By now, Ishita who didn't realized that she was holding Raman's hand so tightly, was crying and smiling as she couldn't believe what the doctor just said right now. Raman was hell shocked as well. Seeing both of them, doctor advice, "Mr. Bhalla, you need to take very good care of her, give her a happy and positive atmosphere and I am sure it will all go well. And You Ishita, don't worry, as I used to say to you before as well, Miracles do happen, just wait for the right time. Here are a few medicines that you can get from the Pharmacy and I will see you next week for some more detailed tests."

Upon reaching the car, Raman turned to Ishita and smiled lovingly, "tum car mein baitho, mein saamne shop se ye medicines le k aaya." Once seated Ishita started thinking of what the doctor said, she can finally feel the happiness as the shock has subsided but suddenly she felt shy as she recall she hasn't confessed her love to her husband yet and nor does her Ravan Kumar so how can she feel happy about this good news when she still sleeps on the couch. While she was lost in her thoughts Raman was back in the car beside her and he shook her a little bit to let her know she is back. "Are you OK Ishita?" asked Raman, Ishita smiled at him and just nodded.

On the way, Ishita suddenly asked Raman,"Raman, main soch rhi hu k abhi hum ghar ja k kisi se bhi ye baat share na krre? Please?" he got a little confused and asked why to which she replied, "Raman abhi ghar pe sab Mihir Mihika ki shaadi ki preparations mein busy hai...agar humnei ye baat ghar pe sab se share ki to unka saara dhyaan hamari taraf lagg jayega.. Hum shaadi k baad sab se share karre ye news?" Raman just shrugged as he was still as much confused as before but he agreed anyways. Ishita talking to herself, ghar walo ko kya batayenge...k slight chance hai pregnancy ka..? But whats the use..jab kisi ko (looking at Raman) itna he nahi pata there is so much to do to het pregnant. Its not easy. And she sat there the whole way with a scowl on her face. She knew initially both of them got married for Roohi but now its not the same as they both know they have feelings for each other but the question is... Who should confess first..? As much she knows Raman, he is not that good with expressing love... But expressing anger, he is an expert. That reminded her of that Condom incident, where he couldn't express what he wanted to say and condom ended up in the trash. She giggled a little bit while thinking about it. Raman who was observing her change of expressions from the last few minutes finally asked," Ishita, are you OK? Akele hass rhi ho. Share it with me."  and an idea stuck Ishita right then...this is the chance, why not put her Raavan kumar on the Spot now...πŸ˜ƒ and she asked with a mischievous grin on her face, "Raman, why did you got condoms that night" right then, with a sudden break, car came to a stop !!!

-------------------------

i know that is a little mean...to stop right here... but it will be fun 😳

please share your views how you would like the story to go on from here... 😊

Also...i know medically this might be so wrong...but its fiction...so just enjoy... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

BUDDY ME TO HAVE PMs FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

Edited by mrsrakhra - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was soo evil of u to stop thereπŸ˜†. Plzz continue sooon😳
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy first of all thnx for the pm..
that was so sweet..but you are too cruel to stop it like that..nywys waiting for next update..pls update soon n pm me
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesumm updateee!!! gud news for ishitaaa!! i love itt!! and u stopped at the wrong place wth sudden break! hahah!! cont soon!!
i wonder wt wud be raman's reply!!! :P
minakrish thumbnail
I'm loving it. ❀️

Wonder what Raavan Kumar has to say for Ishita's question! 🀣
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
rockin update n endin is very interestin..plz continue soon n thnx for pm