Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sukhi sammie :)
yes i enjoyed last part moree :)
RR blue eyes Ki jhalak
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i like that maid with goggles she is really funny😆 i love dadi as well i guess ye dadi kyunke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi mein bhi thi and waiting for RR aaj bhi nahi dekhya haad hai
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Can someone give LU as well?
ttrocks thumbnail
I found today's episode cute.. 😳 Maybe something frivolous.. But I feel they r doing it only to delay RR's entry.. Ppl may get more & more curious about RR and watch the show anticipating his entry.
ttrocks thumbnail
BTW, this Sunny Taai's antics are cute but her character is just a resurrection of similar character in EK show Kuchh Iss Tarha which used to air on Sony TV only during yr. 2007-2008. 😳

In KIT, the character's name was Shanta Taai and Usha Nadkarni ji (who played Savita Taai-Maanav's Aai in PR) had played this character awesomely!

Just like this Sunny Taai, Shanta Taai too was a high spirited domestic help who always used to have some antics up her sleeve 🤣 She too used to wear goggles 24X7 and used to give orders to her Maalkin than doing chores herself 🤣 Her acts, initially to irritate "woh saandh" Ranbir and later to help in "Chhipkali aur Saandh"(Kanya-Ranbir) ki lovestory always used to induce hearty laugh. 😆 🤣
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Todays epi was better then the first epi. at first i didn't like jignesh but he is trying hard to get married to nishi. i just love sunny taai she's awesome. ragini and aman look good together but i prefer doctor neil :) aand yatin mehta is a cutie, i've always liked him..i hope they show more of him too.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I actually found second episode quite silly! A doctor who seemed to understand Ragini as a good friend would suddenly seemed like a buffoon and the whole texting thing by the bai of the house was quite cheap
Almost pandering to the whole uneducated people are cheap philosophy that Ragini holds not done was expecting better
I feel that the second episode was made like a filler to postpone Ronit entry which itself is quite stupid it's not like we don't know who is playing Neil

I found that FB dialogue main mausum Jaise nahi hoon Mai kabhi nahi bad lungi main hamesha aapke saath
I am like whaaa. Random. Which wife responds to husband sneezing like that???

The first episode floored me I loved it
The second one was so meh!

One question - why did they use ronit's BD in the FB??? I mean they could have made him look younger in some ways I dk it was quite weird
I hope the third one is not all about ronit's entry but something substantial

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ronitfan : pushed up the EDT😊..