Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Tanuji, this Sunny Taai so much reminds me of Shanta Taai - the high spirited domestic help in earlier EK show Kuchh Iss Tarha ๐Ÿ˜ณ She was one of those ppl who knew about Kanya & Ranvir's marriage of convenience and about Kanya's alter-ego Natasha that Kanya used to get transformed into upon having Split Personality Disorder attacks. Usha Nadkarni ji had played this character fabulously!

This Sunny Taai seems nothing but remake of Shanta Taai who always used to have some antics up her sleeve ๐Ÿ˜†, used to wear goggles 24X7 and always helped in "Chhipkali aur Saandh"(Kanya-Ranbir) ki lovestory. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

show is typical ektaish ...loving it n jignesh sunny tai combo is off to funny things. ..

Hello Rabzyji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. that dream sequence was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ n Sunny tai is too funny...๐Ÿ˜† n Jignes is too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
n Sunny tai n Jignesh makes a hilarious couple๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by wildcatluvragna - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Bilkul ..woh bhi .. neele neele ankhen ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was full on paisa vasool episode. It had fun, rain , romance and mystery too.
will start with daamad. Here in west whem a guy marries his mom cries as they think that from now on he will takemore care of in laws. ๐Ÿ˜› jignes surely falls in that category. his phone rong5 was ๐Ÿ˜† maa ka phone aya๐Ÿ˜† and his shirt. ...muaaah. did he. wear girls shirt by mistake๐Ÿ˜›

I am so proud of Ragini for not allowing her daughter to marry at 18.๐Ÿ‘ That is the age to enjoy and think abt career not taake responsibility. Also education is so imp.that was clear by the act of shanta tai and Jignes.

Shanta tai and tricks but one thi g is for sure she truly cares for Ragini. I am also loving the forgetful nani. She is too sweet.

Poor Aman, kitne song yaad a gaye use. But one thing the guy is so sure about is her being mom. Yes being a singlle mom is not an easy task and she has done good job so far I must say.

Finally we got glimpses of the man. Main apna roomal khud leke ghoomtaa hoon. Does it mean despite all the differences he has not given her place to any one?

I am confused today. He is shown as big doc and if they are divorced how come she is not getting any alimony from him๐Ÿ˜•

Last but not least Devika was so right. Ragini still remembers everything about him.

Looking forward for neeli neeli ankhowaleki entry tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

PS - And we have music track from the show that got hooked me to this forum - Parichay.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago