lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i saw Sanam saeed and fawad khan dramas back to back and i was trying to figure out that what made them so popular but i didnt find anything special in their acting except the good script of only ZGH. it was very good and smooth script and also has the bunch of another some gr8 performers like Samina peerzada and bahroze sabzwari, javed sheikh, waseem abbas.
new talent Mansha pasha was surprise packet as i saw her another dramas. she was just flawless in MSKSH though it was disaster but she was completely different. now in daraar she is doing grey shades with ease
but i must to say one thing
i didnt find any variety in fawad and sanam acting
sorry guys but
i found sanam same serious arrogant in mera naseeb, ek kasak rah gayee , ZGH, and yes in kadurat also
i think she should try something different like cheerful roles, kind of bubbly except the rona dhona and hatred.
and now come to your prince charming Fawad
i found only as a Romantic hero even in the dramas which had very variety for others
i found that his heroines had more chances then him if we talking about performances.
look at the Sanam baloch roles in Dastaan and KPKPBT, mahira in humsafer, sanam in ZGH,
whenever he tried some different he miserably became failed in his work like ashk and numm
he is just another Shahrukh i mean ruk ruk khan of the industry who can do only one thing flirting and romance with heroine nothing else,

sorry if i offended but i just said what i felt

please i request pay some tribute to your legends except the stardom

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hope u consider doing comedy a talent as well
Coz fawad has an amazing comic timing as shwn in akbari asghari and kpkppt...he was too good in his comic timing in these two shws

He didnt try nything diff in ashk n numm...th scripts were pathetic n hence it fell flat on the face...not to forget the wrongly cast heroines in both shws n low production values

N fawads performance was fully ignored in dastaan...like sanam baloch fawad was also excellent in the serious role in dastaan

Many say zgh humsafar made fawad but th truth is fawad blew life into zaroon n asher th way no othr actor cud hv done and it took th shws to a diff level altogether

Many say fawad wudnt hv been a popular hero unless for zgh n humsafar but zgh humsafar wudnt hv been such big hits if not for fawad

I agree with ur points on sanam saeed though..she is brilliant jus as kashaf only and in every shw of hers it feels i m seeing kashaf but th only shw i liked her was in shukk...she was a bit different there n i like her chem with adeel hussain th most...even more than zaroon kashaf chem

N if u want to say fawad is only a romantic hero u shud watch akbari asghari...he played a unique combo of grey n funny character there which i dont think ny actor cud hv pulled off...

Fawad is much more versatile than sanam saeed and shahrukh khan...n i m not saying this coz i m a crazy fawad fan...i m more of an adeel fahad mohib sami fan but fawad khan is fawad khan

End of story
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

M in love wid zgh...it makes me fal in love wid fk...

N i fnd ss n fk pair so impressive n beautiful...

Thats ENOUGH 4 me..

-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me, i think fawad khan is one of the best pakistani actors. I liked his role in dastan, ZGH, kuch piyar ka pagalpan, heck, i loved him in every show. I have this thing against geo, i dont like the quality of their dramas, so when numm aired, i didnt watch it, and honestly, the second wife thing was too much for me. His short film behadd was fantastic as well, if you dont like his acting, i dont know or wont justify his acting to you. But for me, his acting is up to the mark and amazing.
Edited by -Daredevil- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with above two comments