Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Here's my take-

She's 39 (that's why she mentions reaching 40) - they're meeting after 15 years according to the articles so that means she was 24 when they separated so they had four kids in six years - basically three deliveries since two of the four kids are twins!

3 deliveries in six years suddenly sounds better πŸ˜†

At first I wondered if both the kids he was dragging out were her's at all.
But then I did the math like you and it makes sense

minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever I could see in the FB scene both of them clearly mentioned "na mere bacche tumhe yaad karenge na tum mere baccho ko" or something like that..so i think 2 kids r from Ragini-neil nd those other which were in Neil's hands r from neil nd his 2nd wife or if thr was EMA then from her..

Edited : Plus in the article here in IF they hv mentioned about their 5th kid as well..so i m guessing RR has 3 kids from his 2nd wife(including a girl child) all r living in USA
Edited by minal11 - 9 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here's what I think finally ! Maybe ragini and Neil have two kids and other two are apparently from other wife or EMA woman !

But twist will be that ragini Neil got divorced due to this other woman and her kids but somehow they will show that the kids Neil has might not be his at all but he took the blame for someone and ragini didn't trust him enough or Neil was in some situation he couldn't tell her the truth that is why in promos it is apparent ragini dislikes him much more and he just tries to talk to her !
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Yayyy. πŸ˜† Kathiyawadi is the word I should have used! πŸ˜ƒ Thank God Maiyya hasn't tried to impersonate the Surti accent 😳🀣
That is what my point was, it is dialect and even the most educated peeps can't let go and neither it has to do with mannerisms or discipline!
Yes I have seen her before not just in soaps but somewhere maybe in ETV Guj. or some place ! πŸ˜›

Surti accent it will be treat to watch🀣 and the whole India will go crazy listening to it. And just imagine the real surti wordsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Glad to know so many gujjus hereπŸ˜ƒ

My rant - who wears the silk woman's shirt and ma ka phone aya although funny if just shown for gujjuness is not at all Gujju
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Here's my take-

She's 39 (that's why she mentions reaching 40) - they're meeting after 15 years according to the articles so that means she was 24 when they separated so they had four kids in six years - basically three deliveries since two of the four kids are twins!

3 deliveries in six years suddenly sounds better πŸ˜†

OMFG... kya maths diya sukhi tu toh...lolz analysis...too good ...ekta ke serials mein curtain hilegi female lead pregnant banegi ROFL... so 4 times curtain hila 4 bache bahar aayaaa... we will get to some atleast one curtain hilaofy scene in future...chalo koi baat nahi ...