Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

Agree with you, inspite of Pooja having romantic scene with Shaheer,there was lack of chemistry between them, Pooja looks good with SRJ, apart from SRJ, i felt Pooja compliments Rohit (Yudhisthir) as well, they really look liked perfect married couple, and though Pooja and Aham had scene against them, like u said the chemistry was evident, so i would love to see Pooja either with Aham, SRJ or Ashish, Ashish came as surprise, never knew She would look so good with Ashish..

I sooo enjoyed their pairing.. initially thought Rohit would look elderly, but they made a perfect hubby n wife πŸ˜ƒ

ive not watched the performance yet n cudnt see the actor's face clearly...
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">I sooo enjoyed their pairing.. initially thought Rohit would look elderly, but they made a perfect hubby n wifeπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">ive not watched the performance yet n cudnt see the actor's face clearly...</font>

I agree that Pooja would look great with any actor; she has a natural acting talent. She did create a great husband-wife vibe with Rohit

And Aham too would look good with Pooja, for the same reason that made her look good with Rohit
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
is the video available anywhere? miraculously my internet is doing good today.. pls get me the link someone 😊 pls 😳
HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

WoooW openly Bash to Shaheer πŸ˜›...now its allowed kya???😎 so i want to open one more thread😳

Yeah!we all open a thread ! Sha has bad chem with pooja !! How depressing πŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

I agree that Pooja would look great with any actor; she has a natural acting talent. She did create a great husband-wife vibe with Rohit

And Aham too would look good with Pooja, for the same reason that made her look good with Rohit

I only wish Aham was a little taller or Pooja shorter πŸ˜†.. they have a 3 inch difference i believe.. but yeah Rohit was almost same as Pooja 😳..

but Anu is this supposed to be a comment on the other thread? just to know.. 😊
AnuMP thumbnail
What other thread?

The one that Nisha wants to make?

Also I believe Pooja is something like 5'7. I can't believe Aham is 5'4" 😲 . He looks taller

πŸ˜† finally the light turned on. THAT other thread. That's a 'shipping thread! I am not 'shipping anyone. Drau is my hero, she already has enough and more to handle πŸ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sri_160799

Yeah!we all open a thread ! Sha has bad chem with pooja !! How depressing πŸ˜†

why not that's d great idea πŸ˜‰ suddenly ppl found Shaheer is not good in romantic scene πŸ€ͺ Don't know why TC poll rating so high πŸ˜•who open d poll on ShaJa performance 😳and sab s jayda hot performance ka kisi n naam hi nhi liya... 😲
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

why not that's d great idea πŸ˜‰ suddenly ppl found Shaheer is not good in romantic scene πŸ€ͺ Don't know why TC poll rating so high πŸ˜•who open d poll on ShaJa performance 😳and sab s jayda hot performance ka kisi n naam hi nhi liya... 😲

Abhi, many times achchi cheezo ke value, late pata chalta hai!!! Lekin yahan tho bohot hi late hogaya!!!πŸ˜‰
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

What other thread?

The one that Nisha wants to make?

Also I believe Pooja is something like 5'7. I can't believe Aham is 5'4" 😲 . He looks taller

πŸ˜† finally the light turned on. THAT other thread. That's a 'shipping thread! I am not 'shipping anyone. Drau is my hero, she already has enough and more to handle πŸ˜†

Nooo... Aham is 5' 11" πŸ˜† and I read somewhere Pooja is 5' 8" so 3 inch difference the other way πŸ˜†

Wrong light Anu.. there is a thread on Aham n Pooja in MB forum.. I asked abt that.. 😊
AnuMP thumbnail
Actually saw that thread

That too is a 'shipping thread, I believe. Those guys are lucky Mrs Aham doesn't know about it πŸ˜†

One esteemable person from IF told me we should 'ship what we want πŸ˜† . But hope we leave married people alone. Even I have my standards πŸ˜†