Pooja's dance Performance!

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was waiting for Asish-Pooja's dance as the promo itself was soo hot but I didn't expect that they'd give such a burning chemistry on the screen..The sexiest hottest dance I've ever seen..and hats off to Pooja..her facial expression were amazing..not for a single mooment Pooja seemed uncomfortable doing such bold moves! I wish Contilo's Ashoka signed them as Ashoka and Karuvuki!! They will surely burn the screen!! here are some pix of their dance--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The link to this please! As it is my luck was too bad that I had guests at my place all the while ITA was on! P.S. If Contiloe is indeed interested in cashing on their chemistry then sign them up for Asoka and Devi right away! Kaurwaki was a neglected queen while Devi was the empress consort and the mistress of Asoka's heart! ;) :D
Edited by Meself - 9 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the topic sohini, well not sure about Ashoka but it was indeed a breathtaking dance performance. I heard many said pooja looked uncomfortable I at least for a second didn't find her uncomfortable rather she was very much into the performance. Ashish had lesser expression than pooja's but he always has a raw appeal that attracts viewers and I seriously am giving claps for pooja for giving such level of intimate performance. Ashish had experience but pooja didn't, I seriously loved pooja on stage in her both performances, and she just nailed it. And about chemistry of ashish pooja well its shockingly hot must admit
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I prefer this performance than ShaJa performance, the performance was hot and they shared a better chemistry than ShaJa!!!
Pooja should be cast opposite to either Ashish, Karan Tracker or Aham Sharma ❤️ 😛
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

I prefer this performance than ShaJa performance, the performance was hot and they shared a better chemistry than ShaJa!!!
Pooja should be cast opposite to either Ashish, Karan Tracker or Aham Sharma ❤️ 😛

u spoke my mind except karan traker part I am agree with each and every word of you, chahe koi aur kuchh bhi kahe
1Rockstar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

u spoke my mind except karan traker part I am agree with each and every word of you, chahe koi aur kuchh bhi kahe

My 1st choice is Aham Sharma ❤️, after that its Ashish than Karan.T, bt believe me, am hoping against all odds, i want Pooja to be paired with Aham Sharma on her nxt show 😉 😳
Patrarekha thumbnail
in show even so less scene Aham n Pooja got their chemistry was evident though the scenes were against each other, that's why i said whatever people thinks, i never felt Pooja looks good with shaheer. And yes i have no hesitation to say that loudly. I really wanted and still do want to see aham n Pooja together. But yes i didn't expect Ashish and Pooja will give such sexy performance and i will love to see Ashish and Pooja working together
1Rockstar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

in show even so less scene Aham n Pooja got their chemistry was evident though the scenes were against each other, that's why i said whatever people thinks, i never felt Pooja looks good with shaheer. And yes i have no hesitation to say that loudly. I really wanted and still do want to see aham n Pooja together. But yes i didn't expect Ashish and Pooja will give such sexy performance and i will love to see Ashish and Pooja working together

Agree with you, inspite of Pooja having romantic scene with Shaheer,there was lack of chemistry between them, Pooja looks good with SRJ, apart from SRJ, i felt Pooja compliments Rohit (Yudhisthir) as well, they really look liked perfect married couple, and though Pooja and Aham had scene against them, like u said the chemistry was evident, so i would love to see Pooja either with Aham, SRJ or Ashish, Ashish came as surprise, never knew She would look so good with Ashish..
-ForbiddenLove- thumbnail
I loved Pooja's performance with Ashish a lot, i never knew they will look so hot together, compared to Shaheer Pooja performance, Pooja's performance with Ashish were was way better, compared to Shaheer their performance lacked chemistry and compatibility..
Pooja mite do her next show with Ashish, in colors channel.. 😳
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WoooW openly Bash to Shaheer 😛...now its allowed kya???😎 so i want to open one more thread 😳
Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 9 years ago