Posted: 9 years ago
Nahi.. article me hai :P
2 twins hai..
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

The drama she did was all well..
but hope this is not her modus operandi.. do drama and then make the person repent 😆

for sure else it will be all boring with repeat telecast.😛 😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously.. she better not play this trick again with Neil ;)
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome post 😃... ya indeed a hatke episode.. and i completely loved the way ragini's character has been shown.. 😃.. now waiting for ronit's entry 😃

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Caught the epi. online.. Loved Ragini's selfthoughts on Dil in the beginning. 👍🏼 Felt so sorry for the lady who was going to get operated... So many misconceptions about her husband and how much he loves her... He is an outright cad.. 😡 *ignorance is truly a bliss*

The Alzheimer's patient Nani & the maid's antics are too cute! Especially the sms part & later the FB post part.. 😆 I felt it was much needed for viewers coz next they were gonna get hard-hitting drama by Ragini 😳

The prospective in-laws are cute as well & their thinking "no dowry", "completing studies after marriage" etc. is good.. Hope they maintain the same liberal thoughts post wedding too if Nishi is going to get married in their family. The gujarati accent is so annoying BTW... Noone in Gujarat speaks Gujarati that way let alone Hindi 😲

Loved Ragini's character very much. She has become bitter with the hardships hurled at her as a single parent & maybe as a separated/divorcee woman.. She is hardworking, strict, disciplinarian and cleanliness freak (couldnt stand dirty chair cushion 😆 ) but a truly a doting mother.. She wiped facepack off her daughter's face with her pallu & was so concerned for her daughter when telling her not to use facepack as it may contain harmful chemicals. It looked so sweet & real! She sounded so rude asking for dowry etc but that was all only for her daughter's wellbeing.

Though I couldnt understand the age factor here... Ragini got married at 18, had had her first child at 19 & when the couple separated two children were still toddlers... And the lady is yet to cross 40 😳 Did she have twins both times??? 🤔 Also the boss asked Nidhi if she knew the fees her schoold charged but Mommy said she got her educated as medico.. then the Boss must be referring to the school as Med. school.

Awaiting RR's entry tonight
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love her boss, he's so cute! 😳

Okay episode IMO, there was a nice buildup to the end.

How pretty did Rags look in the salwar suit at the end! Omg they need more such flashbacks. 😆
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pallavi is fantastic
Just fantastic
I love love her voice.
I feel that her character is beautifully portrayed. It has so many layers her bitterness makes me feel understanding towards her not sympathetic
Single moms have a very tough life
My mom is one I know first hand