Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
bakwas or not that is the reality and pakhis decision. and she consider veer as her best friend.so what is wrong if she cannot accept him as her life partner.
anshuman pakhis was a very unique love story and a beautiful one.
I can understand your feeling a very ardent varun fan.
cant there be any other bond between a man and woman Is it necessary to have marriage.
This story was centered around the un conditional love story of pakhi and how anshuman comes to love her and treat her as equal to god at one point. SO naturally one cannot forget it so easily and just marry someone just because he is too good and mahan than her late husband.
Woman can live alone is they want. \
It is absolutely her choice.
I think this is the best ending in the present circumstances
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

bakwas or not that is the reality and pakhis decision. and she consider veer as her best friend.so what is wrong if she cannot accept him as her life partner.
cant there be any other bond between a man and woman Is it necessary to have marriage.
This story was centered around the un conditional love story of pakhi and how anshuman comes to love her and treat her as equal to god at one point. SO naturally one cannot forget it so easily and just marry someone just because he is too good and mahan than her late husband.

Either deliberately or unknowingly you have misunderstood me and misrepresented my viewpoint.

Regarding bold: IMO Pakhi before and after her (second) marriage to Anshuman is wedded in mind to a fantasy person that she calls 'Anshuman'. This story is about how child-brides who are brides-in-waiting grow up in a fantasized romantic world of their own and how they are abused by the husband who they think will sweep them off their feet!!
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
trina.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

@red

Well said. Exactly, this was the best they could do after they started the bakwas story by killing Anshuman and getting Pakhi into a loveless marriage with that Veer guy. may be we should start a thread to thank them for the last episode.
Edited by trina.roy - 9 years ago
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina.roy

@red

Well said. Exactly, this was the best they could do after they started the bakwas story by killing Anshuman and getting Pakhi into a loveless marriage with that Veer guy. may be we should start a thread to thank them for the last episode.

Yes u are correct. At least they have given a decent ending and we thank them for that.
That is what is true love and it doesnt look for merits and demerits of a person. U just love him/ her
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what happy ending
i m still confused
live in big house with 2 kids, ALONE in memories ,
wow kya ending hay wha !!!
agar anshuman zinda hota to shsyad behter hota but living alone is ...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

what happy ending

i m still confused
live in big house with 2 kids, ALONE in memories ,
wow kya ending hay wha !!!
agar anshuman zinda hota to shsyad behter hota but living alone is ...

Ronshaan -- you are right, living alone constantly recalling her teen-like fantasies will make Pakhi loose her mental balance ... perhaps this is what they want, because she did not commit sati and die with her abusive husband, Anshuman.
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago