Kim Kardashian's visit confirmed! Tweet

DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So she's really coming to India. It's kind of lame. What difference does her entry even make? Not like she watches the show..It'll seem super fake and forced, but this boring season desperately needs it! If true, cant want to see how housemates react. especially our footage king Gautam 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena12 thumbnail
It's confirmed that she is coming to India but its not confirmed that shes coming to BB.. Shes just on tour to promote her perfume.. Let's see.. I still don't believe shes gonna come to BB. 

She made that tweet saturday.. I don't think shes gonna stay in india till 22nd november. and only be in Dubai for 1 day.. 1 hafte ka tour hai na uska.. It will probably end saturday or sunday this week..
Edited by Aleena12 - 9 years ago
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena12

It's confirmed that she is coming to India but its not confirmed that shes coming to BB.. Shes just on tour to promote her perfume.. Let's see.. I still don't believe shes gonna come to BB.

</div>
<div>

She made that tweet saturday.. I don't think shes gonna stay in india till 22nd november. and only be in Dubai for 1 day.. 1 hafte ka tour hai na uska.. It will probably end saturday or sunday this week..

True..u have a point...& last year this same rumor was floating around...but "missmalini" on twitter said it's confirmed..her sources have been quite accurate lately... Kim is too big of a star though.. i dont believe BB can afford her..chalo lets see
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really have no idea what a Kardashian is But,,,,,,,,,,,why!!?!
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aleena12

nope, the colors official twitter itself confirmed shes coming... quite surprising cos i thought she wld never come
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm i dont know if its a good idea to bring hollywood actresses in BB house 
lst time when pamela came every male homemate was so keen on her towel wrapped on her body.  know what abt kim? 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Di can now say..."Oh. ...myyy. ...gawwwddd. .."
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kim K, her butt and her family are the target of biggest jokes in the entire world.  Kim K. would do anything to make a buck. She may to come to introduce her perfume on the BB but not sure why it is necessary.👎🏼
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vinzy

I really have no idea what a Kardashian is But,,,,,,,,,,,why!!?!

You don't watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians? 😲 😆

But to answer your question, she's Cottage Cheese In A Trash Bag 😆 (As said by Paris Hilton) 😆
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
She is just coming as a guest