SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Just a discreet introspection of Vikram.

Hope you like it!

Hugs
May😊

He took a deep breath and slumped on the chair.

Ketan's words kept replaying in his mind...

You are in love with Shobha!

A myriad of emotions flushed over him.
Those words of ketan, they sounded so.. Difficult.
Why did he say that? He knew every minute thing about my past, yet...

He had encountered a very bothersome circumstance. It had broken him, shattered him. After an ardous childhood and years of lonliness, he had come up to trust this woman. Why he loved her? No. When he thought about it now, he knew. His mind was biased and he readily connected to her story of being lonely. Just like him. The only woman he had ever trusted. Such a facade she created, even him, he got trapped and plunged so deep that nothing could pull him out. He lost himself more in isolation and seclusion.

For the first time in his life he realised , he had been wrong. Wrong in trusting people. Wrong in trusting that woman. He had actualized his folly late, too late to ameliorate it. The scar had deepened and nothing could change anything. That woman destroyed the very foundation he had been trying to save.

He had loved her with all her heart. He was sure he had found someone who would understand him, always.. Still in that one moment, she killed that love, trust in him. Forever. He was just a mere pastime for her. It was such a powerful shock for him. His opinions about certain matters changed drastically. After this incident, he vowed, he would never trust women again, in fact detest them. Love was a feeling he was never going to experience again.

But then, Is it so easy to fall in love again?

He was confused now.

Shobha came into my life, was it a coincidence? Really?

When he thought about it, everytime she'd be there. She became his secretary. It was a miracle, wasn't it? She herself had enough adverse circumstances, yet she took all his shoutings, sarcasm, nasty words, comments in a stride.
She stayed strong for her little kids, even when he could see her crumbling from inside. The determination and courage he saw in her eyes, made him notice her.Brutally honest and straightforward.
Never once did she cry or feel convulsed when mocked about her husband's character.

Why am I affected by Shobha?

He had become accustomed to her presence around him, all the time. She'd be there, running round the clock, managing clients, meetings and most imporantly tolerating him.

Glad he was, to make her smile during the worst days of her life. When he himself couldn't laugh from his heart all these years.
It was all because of her, he was now smiling, grinning more often.

Her existance around him had caused some ripples which were now creating waves in his life.
She is different... Yes she is...

Her opinions and comments mattered. For every little thing, he'd call her. With Shobha around, he felt comfortable, at ease. No formalities and no fake locution. He could be himself.

Surprisingly, he felt attached to Jiya and Rehaan. Why so?

Seeing the mess she is in, I want to go and assist her, support her.

She has already suffered much, now no more.

He opened his laptop.

But why am I fretting? She can take care of herself, can't she?

Can she?

Vikram dropped his head on the table.

"Oh God! Why am I worried? "

Shobha, I know you'll be awake, I wonder what you are thinking right now...

Did I just think that?

Damn!

Ketan's words had left him bewildered and confused. What the hell did he mean exactly? Is it wrong to care for her? As an employee? She is just an employee for me?

Is she? Or someone more important..

I am going to kill you Ketan! So troublesome... And what was with his smirk? He is going to be so dead! How could you expect me to fall in love again? How could you?

He got up and walked over to the huge glass panels overlooking the sleepy Delhi skyline. Folding his hands, he gazed at the night sky, twinkling with stars.

He pondered over his words. He wanted to agree and accept the truth, yet his mind kept denying, fabricating excuses.

Caring, worrying, admiring someone..
Is this love?

Am I already in love with Shobha?

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS May... must say beautifully written👏
Vikram and his confusion😆 poor guy
he should admit now that he is in love with Shobha😳
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just beuatiful os

Loved t
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

Lovely OS May... must say beautifully written👏

Vikram and his confusion😆 poor guy
he should admit now that he is in love with Shobha😳

Thank you Huma 🤗
Yeah! He is so damn confused! 😆 Hope he sorts it out soon 😆
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

Just beuatiful os

Loved t

Thanks Sneha😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Beautifully written dear 👏👏 '

I so want Vikram to hv these similar self-talks when he realises that mayb he has indeed fallen in love with Shobha ... I want him to realise why Shobha is special for him and whats the difference between other women and Shobha 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely May !! Hahahah i am going kill u ketan u bet Vikram 😉

Lets see something on those lines human beings are sensitive & they have various emotions when Vikram has been hit with quite a lot of betrayal in his past he will one say overcome and the eeed someone somewhere has sowed it & he needs to see how best he can nurture it & see new beginning will it be ...
Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BEAUTIFUL is the word May!❤️

It was beautiful and I loved it. Vikram's inner turmoil, of how he was running away with reality yet he couldn't help it..was excellently described by you.
Just loved it May. And you have a way with words girl. 👏
Edited by NJAPA_Addict - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Beautifully written dear 👏👏 '

I so want Vikram to hv these similar self-talks when he realises that mayb he has indeed fallen in love with Shobha ... I want him to realise why Shobha is special for him and whats the difference between other women and Shobha 😳

Thank you very much🤗
He has already fallen in love with her, all he needs is a push from naani and ketan 😉
Agree with you😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely May !! Hahahah i am going kill u ketan u bet Vikram 😉

Lets see something on those lines human beings are sensitive & they have various emotions when Vikram has been hit with quite a lot of betrayal in his past he will one say overcome and the eeed someone somewhere has sowed it & he needs to see how best he can nurture it & see new beginning will it be ...

Glad you liked it Shanti😃😳
Those words are what Vik would normally use for ketan 😆
He was ( is) an innocent guy, he loved his gf from his heart whereas she thought it to be a game. Feel bad for Vikram.
Agree with you Shanti 👍🏼
Shobha has already realised its some love matter as the reason why Vik became such a person. She'll help him come out of it😳