-#::: Hiranyavarma Radheya - Aham Sharma - AT 29 :::#- - Page 3

Poll

The suitable time for revealing Karna's birth secret to public was?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

YEAH I READ IT..but this one sounds nice..and the meaning u gave is also nice..a name by his beautiful armours is fantastic bro..this is my opinion..not sure what other's are saying

In that case, I'm not changing the name!😊 This name clearly suits Karna than anyone else.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No, the name is fine - you can keep it. Just the coincidence was amusing πŸ˜†

Glad to see option 1 leading so far
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
JAMY did u saw my chocolates for uπŸ˜”
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Hiranyavarma

Varma means armour, specifically a mysterious armour having powers like that of Divya Mantras.
Hiranya simply means gold/golden. It is the term used in Vedas to address the vital energy of universe which gives power and vigour to everything; the only thing which can make mortals immortals...
I chose this name as Karna's mysterious armour was made from Amrita, which made him immortal.

Amazing AT name. It truly goes well with Karna.

@Jamy: Can you plz tell me some synonyms of Gold in Hindi/ Sanskrit. I need to know for some other purpose 😊

Sphinx. thumbnail

Arunachal 1962' to showcase the state's innate beauty

ITANAGAR, Nov 4: The heart gripping and enchanting appeal of Arunachal Pradesh - the land of rising sun, gorgeous waterfalls, gurgling brooks and raging rivers is yet again to be captured in director's frame in an upcoming film from the Northeast. The working title of the film is Arunachal 1962' and is being produced by Living Dreams Trust.

Living Dreams Trust is affiliated with Association for Motion Picture of India and is run by Marbom Mai, an entrepreneur and an engineering graduate. "Many countries or places are known through the medium of cinema. Arunachal 1962', which have been shot mostly in Arunachal Pradesh, also aims to promote tourism here through the medium of film," said Mai.

The film is based on the backdrop of 1962 Indo-China war. It is being directed by Partha Borgohain and Tanvi Manpoong is the production manager.

Kingfisher Calendar Girl 2014 Ketholeno Kense and Aham Sharma, an Indian Telly Award 2014 winner for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Karna) in current Mahabharat series, are the casts for the film. Daniel Han from Korea is also playing lead role in the film.

Speaking about the film, Aham said that the film is different from conventional Bollywood films and promises of realism with a universal appeal.

"The USP of the film is its unique story line," said Aham.

Kense while expressing excitement for the venture informed that it is her first film. Amazed by the magnificent beauty of the locations in which the film is to be shot, Kense said that the Northeast is endowed with scenic beauty but not much focus has been put towards it in terms of film making.

Acting supervisor of the film Riken Ngomle, a National School of Drama (NSD) graduate, informed that the film will be performance based and will be showcased in world movie forums.

He also informed that the film does not revolve around any particular tribe of the state but around tribal regions.

Arunachal 1962' will hit the artistic frame as a multi lingual film. Shooting for the film have earlier been done at Meghalaya, Tawang, and West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh. Further, shooting for the film will start from second week of November at Mechuka and other Indo-China locations. It is expected to be released by early 2015.

...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

@1AhamSharma: My character in the movie requires me to look entirely different.. will hv many looks.. quite interesting and challenging to pull off.. loving it :)

So Ahamliciousss... 😳 😳 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
...Hemangi thumbnail
Hii Karnalias, I was absent for one evening & u all moved on to next AT. I missed all the action πŸ˜”
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

List Of Shakunilies- now Shakkarlies [as suggested by Sans] (who are Karnalies too)-

Sans
Me
Swathi
Dhivzz
Wanna join anyone?

Ani.. add me too. Cant stay away from the actions & reactions of Shakunilies πŸ˜†
Sphinx. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Hii Karnalias, I was absent for one evening & u all moved on to next AT. I missed all the action πŸ˜”

me too Hema dearπŸ˜”
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

and that's why Diala Maa hinks Sishu loved Karna, he gave him something unique..when he considered everyone else Napungshk, he considered Karna just a Murkh coz Sishu was disappointed at him, his lack of lady kidnapping and get married skill 🀣

@Bold: Oh God... I cant stop myself from this one 🀣