Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So for anyone who thinks that FM claim their friendship for "media attention", your basically pointing fingers at Fawad, since he mentioned sharing a really great friendship with her when that wasn't even what he was asked about.. 🤪 I'm sure he has better things to do in life than lie about being friends with someone or randomly remember hmm.. i should mention Mahira, people will automatically give more views to the interview even if its not about that nor do they know that.. because thats what the logic points to, like W*F? 😆

Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved that part when he talked abt HS/Mahira!

Sanz- ppl only target MK ! :/ Pata Nahi what's their prob!:/
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nida - Aww hope your Friday will go good :)
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

This is exactly what Fawad says about Humsafar in the Aaj Tak interview... says Mahira and him used to laugh a lot and she's a really great friend of his for short and that he takes great pride in being a part of Humsafar, its the reason why he is what he is today. Also says he's friends with the entire crew including the director, dop, producer, etc. Thinks Humsafar wasn't anything new in terms of story but the energies came together and fate decided to give people something to see in a new way in terms of presentation.

"I take a great deal of pride in being part of that show, lekin jab hum bana rahe the woh show, bauhat mazze ki baat hai, main aur joh meri co-star thi, humaari bari achi dosti hai, aur director ke saath bhi hai, saare crew ke saath hai, dop se leh kar producer saath, khaas tor par main aur mahira toh bauhat mazaak udaya karte the and we did not expect it ke yeh iss tarha ka response aayega.. hum sab milke, main sach bataoon toh hum sab milke bauhat haste the, toh bare shugal mele main humne joh hai woh drama banaya although it was about a very serious subject. Lekin koi aisi baat nahi kahoongaan ke bauhat hi koi nayi naveli kahaani thi, mujhe bas lagta hai ke jis tarha dikhayi gayi joh energies thi, woh kuch aisa tha karna kismat ka, ke woh saare ka saara joh hai na, akhata milke nazar main logon ke kuch naye andaaz main aaya toh that i think became a reason for its popularity aur mere dil ke kareeb zaroor hai kyunki usmain bhi dostiyaan bani aur logon ko pasand aaya, aur woh bauhat bara ek sabab hai, joh main aaj hoon uss ki wajah se hoon".

if i wouldn't be his fan, i would still respect him a lot.. he is one of those few celebs, who can earn respect with his words and gestures... god bless him..
and i just dont care now, if ppl think he talks about mahira and humsafar only because of publicity.. and he still talks good about sarmad, no matter if they had a fall out...
kinjalshahshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

http://aajtak.intoday.in/tez/video/exclusive-interview-of-khoobsoorat-fame-fawad-khan-1-780572.html#.VBs2BpNUnI8.twitter

This is a really great interview of Fawad's and I don't mean that because he talks about Humsafar or Mahira or whatever its because he's asked such great questions and he gives great answers.

Sana cudnt agree more- this one and NDTV one both are very good IVs, he was asked some diff Qs and his Answers were MA..he is very sorted persona and talks with passion if the subject interests him..And as for his and MK frdship then i wud just say people get overboard with their shipping and try degrading everything which they dont agree with..i say ignore them, God has been kind to shower his blessings on these two beautiful people and i wish it continues like this
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I daily read the Showbiz/entertainment section of the Din newspaper which has been coming in my home from the past few years...n they have written abt Mahira 2-3 times already. It just makes me so proud :)
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in the recent ivs/articles Iv heard that Mahira said she wants to work in Bollywood...?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

in the recent ivs/articles Iv heard that Mahira said she wants to work in Bollywood...?

she didn't say that she wants to she said she's open to working in bollywood but the script has to be good..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Btw, Fawad has some great offers from Bollywood.
The sujoy ghosh film with saif and him where he's a cop.. rumors saying deepika is in lead, and this amrita pritma biopic that has arjun kapoor and sonakshi.. lets see what he does apart from bittora and akshat verma film.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Btw, Fawad has some great offers from Bollywood.

The sujoy ghosh film with saif and him where he's a cop.. rumors saying deepika is in lead, and this amrita pritma biopic that has arjun kapoor and sonakshi.. lets see what he does apart from bittora and akshat verma film.

Last two sound great to be honest, I have no idea about role and all. I won't mind if he isn't a main lead but plays a different character. Saif's film is meant to be action right ? I wish Fawad does that 😳 Really Deepika in lead ? I think she has proved to be such a great actress over a period of time