Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Adnan on BBC said one of the reason why he did Sadqay was because of Mahira and he was like she has such a huge presence and gives everything on sets, she is so talented
He was like we do see each other ocassionally but Mahira is such a big star, she is so busy but when we do see each other we have a great time. She is a good friend and amazing human being
Raindrops. thumbnail
Sana Adnan replied to you 😳
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhi se hi fawad bday siggies barish startd ☺️
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Adnan on BBC said one of the reason why he did Sadqay was because of Mahira and he was like she has such a huge presence and gives everything on sets, she is so talented

He was like we do see each other ocassionally but Mahira is such a big star, she is so busy but when we do see each other we have a great time. She is a good friend and amazing human being

awww thts so sweet of him
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sadqay has taken a hit in rating... hardly a surprise

http://www.tv-kahani.com/pakistani-drama-ratings-nov-1st-nov-15th-trps/#more-2594
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

Sadqay has taken a hit in rating... hardly a surprise

http://www.tv-kahani.com/pakistani-drama-ratings-nov-1st-nov-15th-trps/#more-2594

Hmm they need to speed it up a bit btw it came down from number 2 to number 3 so How is it a massive fall😆
Some of the other shows that these people rave about arn't even in top 3
Raindrops. thumbnail
7th episode tom and they have stretched it like anything, I wonder why can't they decrease the number of episode. 26-27 episodes are damn long they could have easily decreased it to 21
Last episode half the episode was just Khalil repeating every damn detail to Dr and Shano explaining things to Maulvi Sahab 🥱
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sana Adnan replied to you 😳

aww really let me see!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

7th episode tom and they have stretched it like anything, I wonder why can't they decrease the number of episode. 26-27 episodes are damn long they could have easily decreased it to 21

Last episode half the episode was just Khalil repeating every damn detail to Dr and Shano explaining things to Maulvi Sahab 🥱

Yeah i agree!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Plus from the promo it seems that Khalil and Shano are not going to meet in this episode too so we'll now have to wait for episode 8 :/
That is why I think I liked humsafar more the pace of that show was good, even in ZGH and PA I remember getting annoyed waiting for them to meet :/