Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Aside, haven't seen this Friday's episode.. so if MK wore something with an uber deep back.. ignore my comment. But mathematically, I'd say 1/5th deep in small towns and 1/4th in big cities (my reference is only Lahore/ Karachi when I say "big city") was acceptable.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm saying on the basis of hard core Punjab villages Natz, for girls coming from small towns and respected families, deep backs and net dupattas not allowed.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

Lol..am half & half.. 😳 Punjabi from mum's side, family in Lahore & Sialkot..dad's Urdu speaking, from Karachi..believe you me, short kurtas, deep galas and backs were the norm of the day. Oh and add braids and parandas too..in Punjab only (surprise surprise πŸ˜†) sometimes with Patiala type shalwars or bell bottoms.

Perhaps my lot watched too many movies and got influenced πŸ˜†

Your mum is from Lahore and Sialkot that means you have rough idea of all the places no ? Since khalil is from Lahore and Shano's gaon is near Sialkot πŸ˜†
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^I know Lahore - all the touristy places + where to find good food. πŸ˜† Not much of a shopper. And I know Sialkot. Mostly the Cantt area tho and a village called Kotli Loharan - which is where my grandfather's family moved to from Amritsar in the 1930's.. that's it tho. I've never lived in either city...and never heard of Tuti Chak etc 😳
Have great memories from summer trips/ road trips etc. Winters best for visits...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh and the food street in Lahore..I could move to the city just to eat there πŸ€ͺ
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My tayaji has visited pakistan twice or thrice :P he says it was good experience :))
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

^I know Lahore - all the touristy places + where to find good food. πŸ˜† Not much of a shopper. And I know Sialkot. Mostly the Cantt area tho and a village called Kotli Loharan - which is where my grandfather's family moved to from Amritsar in the 1930's.. that's it tho. I've never lived in either city...and never heard of Tuti Chak etc 😳

Have great memories from summer trips/ road trips etc. Winters best for visits...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh and the food street in Lahore..I could move to the city just to eat there πŸ€ͺ

I used to live in Islamabad as a child so I have visited a lot many places in punjab but don't remember much
I have been to Lahore, it was lovely. Visited both in summers and winters and I know how extreme both weathers can be thereπŸ˜†
Absolutely loved Food street, you don't get food like that anywhere and I have this urge of visiting Lahore again
664269 thumbnail
hey ppl, Fawad is been approached for sujoy ghosh's next, plss pray ke it works
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful❀️

Word Count: 1

Raindrops. thumbnail
I hope he does this movie instead of BoB