Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: natz

Pyaar ka pagalpan started off amazing but the writers lost the plot big time after the 4th episode 🤔

It had so much potential.. Samira Fazal always does this.
The drama had too many sound issues though.. and not to forget the famous Meekal saying f**k that wasn't beeped out 😆
Ayesha Khan's accent was terrible, and Sanam Baloch overdid her role too much imo.
I watched that show only for FK, great performance as Mujju.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The drama had too many sound issues though.. and not to forget the famous Meekal saying f**k that wasn't beeped out 😆
Ayesha Khan's accent was terrible, and Sanam Baloch overdid her role too much imo.

It was great in the beginning till FK gets married to Ayesha, seriously Ayesha was the worst part of it. Though Sanam had bad styling and over acting in some parts but her and FK scenes had fun element, Fawad had a different character, thought that show can still do wonders if someone does better editing and improves sound quality
Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

He saw Sadqay and said found it ok but is watching SEZ for now and liking it.

SeZ was great but dragged so much and Sarmad was obsessed with MK, uff his direction was annoying sometimes because of this over obsession with MK.
Honestly I like Sadqay more than SeZ maybe because I am old school kinds, but again it is painfully slow. If it wasn't for the love of shows like SeZ, ZGH, even PA and now ST I would have long stopped watching them but something kept me coming back to the show😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Why can't makers reduce the number of episode and make shows more compact rather than giving us filler episodes at least that will keep the audience hooked
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bipolar is the word! 😆 Something went wrong with Samira & the director didn't try and salvage the story either IMO.

Agree, FK was fab. Sanam is a great actress, and I don't want this come out the wrong way but her command over the English language is a bit weak. So I don't understand why KPK & AA were given to her.. given that both characters were born and bred in the English speaking world.

Also, I hate it when producers try and insult the audience's intelligence. You can't shoot in Turkey and call it the US or UK or wherever.. Turkey is Turkey. So just say that the characters are living there!
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

SeZ was great but dragged so much and Sarmad was obsessed with MK, uff his direction was annoying sometimes because of this over obsession with MK.
Honestly I like Sadqay more than SeZ maybe because I am old school kinds, but again it is painfully slow. If it wasn't for the love of shows like SeZ, ZGH, even PA and now ST I would have long stopped watching them but something kept me coming back to the show😆

Its so slow that I've stopped watching.. will watch after it ends in one go 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
SEZ dragged and Sarmad had many unnecessary scenes in the drama, and yep his creepily obsessed with MK. She's his muse like Sanam is Haissam's.. He should work with other people now..
Raindrops. thumbnail

SEZ dragged and Sarmad had many unnecessary scenes in the drama, and yep his creepily obsessed with MK. She's his muse like Sanam is Haissam's.. He should work with other people now..

He likes Saba too remember Pani Jaisa Pyar than Aina and even in Mein Manto she is playing Noor Jehan which is an essential role while MK is part of two short stories I think
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

He likes Saba too remember Pani Jaisa Pyar than Aina and even in Mein Manto she is playing Noor Jehan which is an essential role while MK is part of two short stories I think

Yes he does like Saba a lot. But he needs to work with more people..
Raindrops. thumbnail

Malik shares that he had been receiving offers to act in several TV serials but he had been politely declining them as he was already preoccupied with other work, most notably as video producer of the popular music television show Coke Studio for five seasons. Of his decision to star in Sadqay Tumhare, he states, "It had such a beautiful story and strong production team, with Ehtashamuddin at the helm." He adds, "Above all, I was excited at the prospect of acting opposite Mahira Khan, who is a friend from my MTV VJing days."

Malik, who is the younger brother of director Saqib Malik, terms acting as a real challenge'. "Acting makes you confront a lot of your own demons. And in this case, there was added pressure, as I play an autobiographical character [of the serial's writer Khalilur Rehman Qamar]," he states. "Plus, with his [Qamar's] scripts, you can't even change punctuation. Everything is said as it is written."

I ship Adnan and MK's friendship 😳, Adnan Mahira and Feeha are so similar in taste and in general