Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ They are not shooting for MJ yet, Hamza is shooting for another film at the moment so MJ will probably start late. I hope to see them together in a film :)
FK wants to keep himself grounded which is a good thing and I don't like people who think high of themselves. There are many actors who are loved but the craze that FK enjoys is something else, Film is not that big in Pakistan at the moment so TV stars are treated as the biggest Celebs out there. FK is certainly amongst the top most loved Celeb
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

^ They are not shooting for MJ yet, Hamza is shooting for another film at the moment so MJ will probably start late. I hope to see them together in a film :)

FK wants to keep himself grounded which is a good thing and I don't like people who think high of themselves. There are many actors who are loved but the craze that FK enjoys is something else, Film is not that big in Pakistan at the moment so TV stars are treated as the biggest Celebs out there. FK is certainly amongst the top most loved Celeb

God bless him.. i just feel that why didnt i see his work before, and why am i so late in here.. but am glad i gotta watch him.. he is like addiction now, the more i watch him, the more i feel insane..😆
and he is just naturally classy in his approach, the sophistication in him, and the inevitable charm, how do i define that ...
MJ should happen, i do wnat to watch him and hamza.. and i love how hamza respects him, its good to see that at young age FK also earned so much respect

Raindrops. thumbnail
That photoshoot is so rawalpindi/Islamabad style, those long jackets, high necks and that mustache and the way his hair is done seems inspired by army officers from Rawalpindi
Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Looks likes it is raining FK since last two or three days
I am so glad he is gaining some weight back, he looks so much fresh after a break of few months
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fawad looks different and good
Edited by ZumSrK. - 9 years ago
664269 thumbnail
we still dont have any idea about his nxt project 🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

we still dont have any idea about his nxt project 🤣

He should do something now, we'll probably have to wait another year for his film to release
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jiteish Pillai really liked Kuch Pyaar.. said some scenes between Fawad Sanam reminded him of SRK Kajol like when Fawad is staying at her place. Also liked Ayesha Khan and Meekal..
He enjoyed the writing but I think KP was a mess..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He saw Sadqay and said found it ok but is watching SEZ for now and liking it.
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pyaar ka pagalpan started off amazing but the writers lost the plot big time after the 4th episode 🤔