Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shaan charges 1 crore per film.. no way Mahira gets 1 lac per episode. Saba Qamar gets like 12 lac per drama.. she's the most expensive actress currently.
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

It has been in news since a year now but they have started announcing some big anchors who are part of the team so hopefully soon.
I am waiting for them to launch their entertainment channel, we'll get more dramas but hopefully qauality will increase and not just quantity πŸ˜†
Honestly Hum and ARY need to up their game, people are bored seeing same stories and faces again and again
Someone said that almost 250 dramas are produced every year in Pak🀒 I wish they give more quality stuff rather than just filling their slots

I wonder if supply is an issue? I mean, am sure there are plenty of wannabe actors in Pakistan but are they good enough? πŸ˜•

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the same old faces (swapped around with different combinations) if the story was good. Definitely a dearth of good writers in Pakistan. Production houses need to look at adapting stories by the older generation. I remember reading a bit of Deputy Nazeer Ahmed for my GCSEs and my daadi used to read Razia Butt, there's lots of good work by these people just begging to be televised. And they don't have to be made as period stories either - the screenplay can be adapted 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
FK should adapt the screenplay to Waaris for a film, it could turn out to be something great. Actually they should do something like Dhuaan.. man dramas in the past had such interesting concepts today were stuck with the same shit over and over again.. either feminist issues, too many daughters, two wives, like W*F? I don't want to see this.
664269 thumbnail

Fawad and Imaan does make a good pair too.. but i feel Imaan looks older to him
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

I so wanted MK in that ad!! Maybe Lux couldn't afford both of them πŸ˜†

@red: would've gone bonkers at that!! ☺️

yeah i think its possible, that both are not affordable for producers and thus no FM .. no wonder they work less, usually highest paid ones, work less..
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Shaan charges 1 crore per film.. no way Mahira gets 1 lac per episode. Saba Qamar gets like 12 lac per drama.. she's the most expensive actress currently.

u know i find saba so gorgeous, and always had this wish of seeing her paired with Fawad.. i watched their telefilm only becos of them being there and no they werent romantically paired and in dastaan they were like aunt and nephew..😭
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Honestly I used to think Sarmad is cool and all, I still think he is for the most part but I feel he is way too emotional and implusive. Remember how he decided to go public about his problems with Umera and now It was so not needed to start some controversy about him and Fawad. Newspaper may have exaggerated or mis reported but that reaction was so not needed

Fawad on the other hand is professional for the most part, all these controversies about him be it with Faisal, Badar Khalil and even Sarmad have always been from the other side, Fawad has tried to maintain a dignified silence. I wish he continues like that and other people should also learn some professionalism
Friends or no friends I'll be glad if he continues to have good professional relationship with people he has worked with be it co stars or directiors and producers in the industry

+1 .. i wont say Fawad is completely saint or innocent, i cannot say because when he is one of the big superstars, controversies are a must, but i like how laid back he is, how he has so dignified approach at every issue, he never takes a dig or passes aweful comments, and maintains a silence.
I really respect sarmad for his WORK, but dont know, i just cant see myself developing a soft corner for him anymore, he could have handled media well and without and harshness if he had wanted but he chose not to.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

u know i find saba so gorgeous, and always had this wish of seeing her paired with Fawad.. i watched their telefilm only becos of them being there and no they werent romantically paired and in dastaan they were like aunt and nephew..😭

I think Saba is an amazing actor, but I dislike her off screen.. she comes across obnoxious.
BlackStar. thumbnail

yeah i think its possible, that both are not affordable for producers and thus no FM .. no wonder they work less, usually highest paid ones, work less..

I think they're affordable but the scripts they get are probably all mediocre plus they're both really busy so can't commit to the same project. IA soon it'll happen 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

Fawad and Imaan does make a good pair too.. but i feel Imaan looks older to him

she does look a bit older but they looked great in KKL.. in the Lux ad it was a bitch mis-matched.