Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RaBul Rocks
Come bac soon in KB
Missing u
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pragya is about to leave the house with her bag but Purab comes there and stop her. Purab will support Pragya and blast at Tanu & Aliya. Abhi will get angry and will raise his hand to hit Purab but will stop.
Purab will be blasting at Abhi and trying to make him understand that Pragya is innocent but he will not listen. An angry Abhi will ask Pragya to prove herself innocent within 24 hours. It is reported Purab will help her to prove herself innocent.
Will Abhi realise his mistake and accept Pragya as his wife?
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay...purab help his pragya di...finally screen space milaga arjit ko
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishbul

Pragya is about to leave the house with her bag but Purab comes there and stop her. Purab will support Pragya and blast at Tanu & Aliya. Abhi will get angry and will raise his hand to hit Purab but will stop.
Purab will be blasting at Abhi and trying to make him understand that Pragya is innocent but he will not listen. An angry Abhi will ask Pragya to prove herself innocent within 24 hours. It is reported Purab will help her to prove herself innocent.

tfs...thru this i hope rabul bond more n bb realize her mistake for ditching purab
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishbul

tfs😃 YAY! purab to the rescue👏 he helped pragya good job and will save her marriage. he is the gem of KKB😉⭐️

p.s. this is the height of nonsense. abhi always beats purab up, it's time purab slap the crap out of abhi and shut him up. i cannot see purab being beaten again

go purab go purab🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

tfs...thru this i hope rabul bond more n bb realize her mistake for ditching purab

hm i have a doubt on this. bulbul will surely be sorry for hurting purab but ekta maya has not forgotten to separate rabul still. something is coming up, i have this feelings purab will prove pragya as innocent and on the other side aliya will do something so bad that will separate rabul😡
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

hm i have a doubt on this. bulbul will surely be sorry for hurting purab but ekta maya has not forgotten to separate rabul still. something is coming up, i have this feelings purab will prove pragya as innocent and on the other side aliya will do something so bad that will separate rabul😡

Don't say that yaar, 😭
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

Don't say that yaar, 😭

sorry i didn't mean to but ekta gosh she makes everything messy