abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys.
Just few days back while i was browsing, i came across nbt2. And i started watching it. I haven't watched season 1 but read it's summary. I'm loving this show now. This is amazing. Loved kunal's acting. He is so good. And i love his bonding with navika. They both r so cute. And ofcourse his chemistry with megha is rocking. I haven't watched entire episodes. But i'm so eager to watch them. I don't know how i missed this show when it was on air. But thanks to youtube i get watch it now. Would like to make friends here and discuss the show which i missed when it was on air.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey ;-)
name ? yours ;-)
i am aditya
one of the old members of the forum
happy to see new members joining
i have watched both seasons very thorougly
this forum is litte inactive
but the members are friendly
you can ask anything about nbt season to me
and you can watch nbt ssn 1 from starting as it has restarted on rishtey from 9:30To 10:00 mon to friday . and it started last mon 27 or near that date . you can enjoy the magic. if you loved nbt 2 you will definetly love nbt 1 ;-)
begumparaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a lovely show, you'll enjoy it. You will see certain unique relationships at play which you will not find in any other show

1. Relationship between a crime reporter and a widow whose dead husband be is investigating
2. Relationship between a full grown man and a 8 year old girl (often overshadows the main leads!)
3. Relationship between a man and his servant who is more like a friend, philosopher and guide
4. Relationship between the various quirky characters in a newspaper office setting

And of course you will be spared the run of the mill saas- bahu interactions or two warring families out to get each other etc etc. Watch out for the background score and music which is excellent - look out for the refrain "De re na" which is so hummable and the original crafted song "Tere Ishq Mein" which was the only song from a TV serial to rock the music charts.

Happy viewing !!!
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to NBT family 😊
You are going to love the Dilchasp story of Mrs.Vyas and Mohan ..
NBT Season 1 now airs on Rishtey channel 09:00 PM .. you can watch it there too ! πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: -AdiLuvzNBT-

hey ;-)
name ? yours ;-)
i am aditya
one of the old members of the forum
happy to see new members joining
i have watched both seasons very thorougly
this forum is litte inactive
but the members are friendly
you can ask anything about nbt season to me
and you can watch nbt ssn 1 from starting as it has restarted on rishtey from 9:30To 10:00 mon to friday . and it started last mon 27 or near that date . you can enjoy the magic. if you loved nbt 2 you will definetly love nbt 1 ;-)

Hi, I'm abhinaya. U can call me abhi. I don't have rishtey channel on my cable. But will try to watch in youtube.

Originally posted by: begumparaa

Its a lovely show, you'll enjoy it. You will see certain unique relationships at play which you will not find in any other show

1. Relationship between a crime reporter and a widow whose dead husband be is investigating
2. Relationship between a full grown man and a 8 year old girl (often overshadows the main leads!)
3. Relationship between a man and his servant who is more like a friend, philosopher and guide
4. Relationship between the various quirky characters in a newspaper office setting

And of course you will be spared the run of the mill saas- bahu interactions or two warring families out to get each other etc etc. Watch out for the background score and music which is excellent - look out for the refrain "De re na" which is so hummable and the original crafted song "Tere Ishq Mein" which was the only song from a TV serial to rock the music charts.

Happy viewing !!!

U r right, the show is so refreshing and different from others. And yes, i have listened to the title song. Infact, it's because of the song i got curious know about the serial.

Originally posted by: LavleenaS

Welcome to NBT family 😊

You are going to love the Dilchasp story of Mrs.Vyas and Mohan ..
NBT Season 1 now airs on Rishtey channel 09:00 PM .. you can watch it there too ! πŸ₯³

Thank u. But here i don't get rishtey channel.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi 😊

Welcome...the forum is not so active but there is groups on FB, you can join and discus Kunal and his work. Kunal also got his own official facebook page.
I love talking about Kunal and his performances and I just love him in NBT 2. So you just start a discussion and I will join.

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Hi 😊

Welcome...the forum is not so active but there is groups on FB, you can join and discus Kunal and his work. Kunal also got his own official facebook page.
I love talking about Kunal and his performances and I just love him in NBT 2. So you just start a discussion and I will join.

Hi, I'm not in fb. But we can discuss here in the forum.😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ok πŸ˜ƒ you start a thread and your write up about your favorite scene so far and why...then I will join in and hopefully others too.

I also started a thread some time back on Kunal as a versatile actor...you can write your opinion on his performance there...if you would like toπŸ˜‰