Shobha will emerge much stronger

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It is very hard to watch the tragic circumstances in which Shobha has found herself in, because of her blackmailing, selfish, philandering husband, through that arrogant manipulating Tarun!
But the character needs to hit rock bottom, before she will emerge as a much stronger person, who will see people around her for what they really are - her husband, Tarun, her MIL.
Up to this point she was looking at through societal-approved glasses, she was behaving like a good wife and daughter-in-law.
But in the future, her children will be her only concern.
And hopefully, this will bring her closer to her boss and new found friend Vikram (assuming he bails her out and helps her legally)
But I don't see romance in their near future. I can't see how Shobha will go from one bad marriage, head-long into another relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Good post...
True in order to rise like the Phoenix she has to fall deep..

Shobha is still being a little naive and hasnt yet comprehended what all of them are upto.

I think once Vikram bails her out, she is going to get to hear one long and lengthy lecture from him. He is going to tell her to stop letting people take her for a ride. Hubby et all...