13/11 : Wasn't that just too emotional?

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
- Wasn't Shobha's breaking down on the phone call immensely emotional 😭 The mother in her cried for her children. The pain she herself went through thinking of her children.. thinking about their welfare..😭
Kudos to Sonali for NAILING the scene!⭐️
-Wasn't the scene where our lil darlings Jiyu and Rehaan crying out their hearts...coz none of their parents are presently with them..was just too emotional!🥺 The kiddos are suffering for no fault of theirs! 🥺
-Wasn't Shobha's shattering down way too moving when she was shown the ugly reality of her so called husband! 🥺
Besides, the emotional parts, Vikram's rage cos the children were suffering so much...and yet not able to help'em out was a scene so ⭐️
PS : I am gonna keep my mouth shut regarding Shardha and tarun! 🤬
Edited by NJAPA_Addict - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail

And why no precap? 😔 So damn excited for tomorrow!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Lovely post !!
Loved the points you covered ..👏👏

MIL & Tarun are disgusting 😡😡

Could see how helpless Shobha was .. Thought in SBS she called Vikram but it was trying her own phone which she left with Jiya & Rehaan made sense & Vikram picking up !! It is a BIG mess she has got into and loads of legal issues & inteerogation so Vikram staying away at this point & not jumping to save her on whatever grounds yet unknown is the rite things to do ..
The clause of when both parents are in Jail and one of them gets to come out to be with the kids was quite an interesting move .. That is where May be Vikram would help knowing the fact how much Shobha sees her kids as her heart & soul & she has single handelely taken all this over the time he has noticed her BUT evidence is a MUST so is CCTV going to come into picture.. OR just donno what Vikram would do in helping .. Will Garima play a role here..
I detest that MIL Sarda if Samarth comes out which she would want rather than Shobha she will give away sweets 🤢...

So yes no precap but thinking caps on !! I do want Shbha out by Friday tomorrow and its Children's day what bigger gift the kids would want than their parent(s) with them atleast the mom whom they promised to be good strong kids 😭😭
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hey Lovely post !!
Loved the points you covered ..👏👏

Thanks Shanti! 🤗 😃

MIL & Tarun are disgusting 😡😡
I KNOW RIGHT? Angry

Could see how helpless Shobha was .. Thought in SBS she called Vikram but it was trying her own phone which she left with Jiya & Rehaan made sense & Vikram picking up !! It is a BIG mess she has got into and loads of legal issues & inteerogation so Vikram staying away at this point & not jumping to save her on whatever grounds yet unknown is the rite things to do ..
Yes. And when he DID try to somehow help out SHobha for the sake of JIYA AND REHAAN, the bloody hell MIL refused the help! AngryAngry

The clause of when both parents are in Jail and one of them gets to come out to be with the kids was quite an interesting move .. That is where May be Vikram would help knowing the fact how much Shobha sees her kids as her heart & soul & she has single handelely taken all this over the time he has noticed her BUT evidence is a MUST so is CCTV going to come into picture.. OR just donno what Vikram would do in helping .. Will Garima play a role here..
Yes! Well said. I just hope Vikram gets the catch here. And tables should turn in favour of Sho!😃

I detest that MIL Sarda if Samarth comes out which she would want rather than Shobha she will give away sweets 🤢...
Ouch🤢Ouch

So yes no precap but thinking caps on !! I do want Shbha out by Friday tomorrow and its Children's day what bigger gift the kids would want than their parent(s) with them atleast the mom whom they promised to be good strong kids 😭😭
True!Cry I guess its going to be something BIG! Hence no precap. But hoping that Sho is outta jail ASAP!

Thanks again Shanti .. 🤗
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice post dear

Ok I was shcoked at how sick a man can be ..he had so many affairs with so many females n this is sick ...it's sheer torture of Sho to even go through it ..

Sonali was so so real when she ran away to throw up 😭??felt so bad for her

N jiya is adorable she thought she cud fight the world for her mom ...why cant Sam see what he has done to his poor family with no fault of theirs...n he is yet to see n experience the pain ..I hope tarun is unable to get Sam out n Sho comes out instated

Can't believe tarun slapped his wife Lile tht what an MCP
N I hated Sharda for closing the door on vik's face 😡

I m sure vik n nani will be with Sho n kids n Sam n tarun n Sharda will be the opp party ...

Sigh looking forward to see the epis..

Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Very nice post dear
Thanks so so much Ecri! ANd you've written wonderful points too! ⭐️

Ok I was shcoked at how sick a man can be ..he had so many affairs with so many females n this is sick ...it's sheer torture of Sho to even go through it ..
Swear yaar!! It was horrible to digest the scene.. He's such a DISGUSTING person!!😡
Sonali was so so real when she ran away to throw up 😭??felt so bad for her
'
Yes 🥺

N jiya is adorable she thought she cud fight the world for her mom ...
Yeah. I was like proud of her...and yet I was having tears! 🥺
why cant Sam see what he has done to his poor family with no fault of theirs...n he is yet to see n experience the pain ..I hope tarun is unable to get Sam out n Sho comes out instated
EXACTLY! I hope he pays back equally to all the pains he has caused to Sho and kids! 😡

Can't believe tarun slapped his wife Lile tht what an MCP
N I hated Sharda for closing the door on vik's face Angry
Swear!!! 😡😡😡 Why didn't any constable notice that 🤢

I m sure vik n nani will be with Sho n kids n Sam n tarun n Sharda will be the opp party ...

Sigh looking forward to see the epis..
Yeah. Sigh! But very excited !

Word Count: 0

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it was extermely emotional.
When Rehann cried I could not hold back my own...😭😭

He is the little baby out of the two. Shobha too knows that. Jiya is the braver one.

Gosh that scene of the kids was heart wrenching...

Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yes it was extermely emotional.

When Rehann cried I could not hold back my own...😭😭

He is the little baby out of the two. Shobha too knows that. Jiya is the braver one.

Gosh that scene of the kids was heart wrenching...

I know. Heartrending INDEED!CryCry
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes it wasa heartwrenching episode. I too was so shocked at the totally insensitive MIL and the very cruel and crafty Tarun. I have no words for Samarth. He is the scum of this serial.
Shobhas' acting was suberb. And the children ...oh it was so sad! I cried. I hope they bring in some moment of relief in this sad story. I am waiting for Viku to get them out of this mess!
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamyj

yes it wasa heartwrenching episode. I too was so shocked at the totally insensitive MIL and the very cruel and crafty Tarun. I have no words for Samarth. He is the scum of this serial.

Shobhas' acting was suberb. And the children ...oh it was so sad! I cried. I hope they bring in some moment of relief in this sad story. I am waiting for Viku to get them out of this mess!

Well said. 👏 ⭐️ And LOVE the bold line! 🤢😆