After effects of the CCTV footage if it's used to get Shobha out

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
We have all been wondering how shobha will be out. The most plausible solution seemes the CCTV footage of office threatening by Tarun
but that footage is like a live wire. It may get shobha out but it will cause some shocker situations

Let me list the implications point wise

1. Shobha may get out after judge feels she did it under duress
  2. Tarun will end up In jail for threatening gosh I will love thisπŸ˜†
  3. Samarth will say he did not ask Tarun to threaten shobha
  4. If court believs him which is unlikely it may not adversely affect his case
  5. If court does not believe him which is likely his case will weeken
  6. That means more disgusting words for shobha
  7. MIL will accuse shobha of wanting her hubby in jail and having affair with vikram
  8. More frustrated bullying by Samarth and more tears for shobha
So the situation is not that good even if this evidence is used. Only good thing that may come out of it is Tarun may land in jail and shobha may emerge a stronger woman

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes very valid post Gitanjali ...I think Sharda will be livid with anger n may hurt Sho like anything

Also tarun n Sam will accuse her but then it's a fair game ...see Sam called her for help n got her arrested ..albeit unknowingly ...I m sure vik can manage to release the tape unknowingly πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Yes very valid post Gitanjali ...I think Sharda will be livid with anger n may hurt Sho like anything

Also tarun n Sam will accuse her but then it's a fair game ...see Sam called her for help n got her arrested ..albeit unknowingly ...I m sure vik can manage to release the tape unknowingly πŸ˜‰

Yeah sharda will be mad πŸ˜† but what she will say may hurt sho
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Nandini.Good points. πŸ‘ 😊

I would like it if as a result of the CCTV being reveled in the court,Tarun is sent to jail. And about Shoba's MIL either ways she is not going to be good to Shoba.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lots of valid points πŸ‘. Good post Gitanjali.
Shobha will get out of jail as her witness account was coerced - which is what we want.
Samrat will blame Tarun for this - which will turn Tarun against him
Sharda will be mad - which will ensure lots of nasty words for her bahu. Of course if the woman storms out of the house in rage, it will be awesome.
Vikram might get dragged into this - just to clarify his motive behind helping his employee. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem as he is responsible for the safety and security of people working in his office.
All in all, lots of drama ahead.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Intersting points I do stiill feel if that is the only way for Vikram to help Shobha get out of this mess & a bail..
She has given a written document saying her husband was there on 9th teh whole day Tarun blackmailing her via a messanger of Samarth will the court take that into account the whole minute details they are twisting so well in keeping her arrested so how much will the CCTV help in bailing her out I am sure Vikram would have thought of it will he use it in her defense or since Naani said tu ussay milkar aa kuch surag mileyga maybe after that he will use CCTV ..

Really I want to see how Vikram will help her get bailed coz on the otherside Tarun is pressurisng Ketan to get Samarth out instead of Shobha for his own selfish reasons But little does he know that Samarth is the bigger threat to the nation who can do anything under the table even with watchful eyes ...

Vikram is doing this for Jiya & Rehan so lets see what he uses as his strategic way to get her out
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† All positive outcomes! Even the harsh words, as they may get her away from Sam and closer to Vik
Bring on the CCTV footage I say!

Originally posted by: beena.thomas

Nice post Nandini.Good points. πŸ‘ 😊

I would like it if as a result of the CCTV being reveled in the court,Tarun is sent to jail. And about Shoba's MIL either ways she is not going to be good to Shoba.

yep she is a totally horrible person . So rude and mannerless

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Lots of valid points πŸ‘. Good post Gitanjali.

Thanks so much
Shobha will get out of jail as her witness account was coerced - which is what we want.

yes
Samrat will blame Tarun for this - which will turn Tarun against him

that would be so good
Sharda will be mad - which will ensure lots of nasty words for her bahu. Of course if the woman storms out of the house in rage, it will be awesome.

True πŸ˜†
Vikram might get dragged into this - just to clarify his motive behind helping his employee. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem as he is responsible for the safety and security of people working in his office.

right πŸ˜†
All in all, lots of drama ahead.

thanks for bringing out all the positives in this situation πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shanti05

Intersting points I do stiill feel if that is the only way for Vikram to help Shobha get out of this mess & a bail..
She has given a written document saying her husband was there on 9th teh whole day Tarun blackmailing her via a messanger of Samarth will the court take that into account the whole minute details they are twisting so well in keeping her arrested so how much will the CCTV help in bailing her out I am sure Vikram would have thought of it will he use it in her defense or since Naani said tu ussay milkar aa kuch surag mileyga maybe after that he will use CCTV ..

Really I want to see how Vikram will help her get bailed coz on the otherside Tarun is pressurisng Ketan to get Samarth out instead of Shobha for his own selfish reasons But little does he know that Samarth is the bigger threat to the nation who can do anything under the table even with watchful eyes ...

Vikram is doing this for Jiya & Rehan so lets see what he uses as his strategic way to get her out

yes you right the CCTV doesn't stand that much of a chance in the light of the written document but It would be interesting to see what else can Vikram do to bail her out

As for Tarun pressurising Ketan to get Sam out instead on that little loophole that Katan said. Do you think Shanti that it will work
Samarth has a very big charge and shobha has a small one in comparison will the court not see through the selfish ness in this stance?
Why will they release Sam on these grounds? I dont think thats like;ly but then this is a show πŸ˜†