An emotional roller coaster ride

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I admit that I found the episode extremely emotional. It wont be wrong to call ot an emotional roller coaster ride
There were various emotions which were brought to forth in the epiusode yeterday. All charecters exhibited fear, sadness and emotional upheavals

Some of the moments were sweet and some were sour/ So I thought let me analysis them

The sweet moments which brought a lump to my throat
The Vikram and Jia moment. The ice was finally broken between the two if them and they became friends. The scene when Jia hugged Vikram and after he had put an ointment for her . She remembered how her dad had reacted in a similar situation and it was so overwhelming to seethe little girl finding Vikram better in comparison in that situation. It was too sweet to see her says sorry and say that we are now friends. It was nice to see Vikram at a loss of words . He has definately gone through something which has emotionally stunted him. He was unable to control fatherly feelings he had for Jia so he left the place. We saw a new Vikram yesterday and in future we will get to view and explore this new Vikram

The other sweet point was the kids making welcome posters for Mom and Dad. The whole things was again very overwhelming in the scenario

Other sweet and Sour emotions of the day
Shobha getting the shock of her life when she is held guilty for contempt of court. The emotion she displayed was of utter disbelief and shock she asks the judge what about her kids and judge replies simply that you should have thought of it earlier. It seemed that was the moment whenthe whole gravity of situation downed on shobha

Garima Samarth Showdown
It was nice to see someone showing the mirror to Samarth for a change and it was nice to hear someone call him selfish. Garima got a slap in return but it was good that illusion of the good brother got destroyed

Shobha's fear for the kids
it was really sad to see how Shobha was scared for the kids and was terrified what will happen to them. Thats how a mother is. She is always more concerned for her kids than her self. The helplessness of the situation of very clearly visible in that scene and I must say Sonali did it tremendously well

Garima's fear for the kids- Garima didnt know what to say to the kids and it was apparent she was feeling totally alone and depressed in her own feelings.

Few more emotions here and there
When the lady constable told Shiobha that she has not done a big crime and its only a matter of a few months it was apparent that for an innocent person a few months is also big thing and fear and shock of Shobha was clearly visible

Samarth lashes out at the judge- Samarth called the judge oppurtunist to her face and I was disappointed at her reaction. She should have slapped some Act on him lol but his frustration was apparent and he has not thought it in his wildest dreams

I must say that all these emotions were dipicted in a very classy wat and were not overdone. Thats the beauty of the show

I am now looking forward to how Shibha gets out of this enmotional mess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont like seeing Samarth on screen but I guess you need some of the bitter-ness to make the contrast even more visible
I am seeing more familiar faces in this forum now😃. Do you know why we dont have an EDT?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Take !!
I loved the way Vikram was able to help Jiya with the ointment scene & he himself did go in his own emotional journey though he would never show on his face perk has not reached which will one day..
The way he touched her head paused and then changed the topic saying that she was making his shirt damp just to avoid him getting too attached..,

Later Naani also surprised that there was cease fire!! 😆

Aww Shobha was truly devastated by the verdict 😲 😭 ... Nothing in the world would come more tumbling down that she would see herself parted from
Her kids & even the judge being a woman had no say law is law which should be followed..

Garima was a showstealer 👏 loved the two cents ahe blasted at that stupid Samarth 😡 !! He needs to rot in hell sorry the harsh words he was only only selfish & about himself ..

Ketan how can he help or he cannot for Shobha is just donno BUT only Vikram could be able to maneuver her state and help with the bail for Shobha with I still have no clue CCtV footage for her defense or if the judge would consider on humanitarian basis as she said we will take a few hours to give verdict

It was a total nitemare for her as yes jail & the environment & other convicts were almost chewing her !!

Last beautiful thing was the poster the kids made for their mom & dad but alias to their dismay 😭

Their eyes sparkled when they saw bua but she was so helpless

Hope and ray of light as Shobha awaits & How will Vikram help her...she awaits

Originally posted by: AnuMP

I dont like seeing Samarth on screen but I guess you need some of the bitter-ness to make the contrast even more visible

I am seeing more familiar faces in this forum now😃. Do you know why we dont have an EDT?

I dont like Samarth either but Harsh Chaya is good in the role and yes the bitterness is needed to make the contrast more visible

yes there are a few faces from MB forum

Why we dont have EDT? That depends on Mods most daily soap forums dont have EDTs

People post reviews why we had on MB was to avoid the fights and ot was Mods choice
but you can ask Aahana and open one with her permission if you like

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautiful Take !!

Thanks So much
I loved the way Vikram was able to help Jiya with the ointment scene & he himself did go in his own emotional journey though he would never show on his face perk has not reached which will one day..
The way he touched her head paused and then changed the topic saying that she was making his shirt damp just to avoid him getting too attached..,
He has a long way to go where expression of emptions are concerned but he has made a syart . I have a feeling Vikram and Jiya will forge a very strong relationship. As straong as it was rocky in the beginning

Later Naani also surprised that there was cease fire!! 😆

Yes that was funny. She was shocked to see her sadu playiing Ludo.😆

Aww Shobha was truly devastated by the verdict 😲 😭 ... Nothing in the world would come more tumbling down that she would see herself parted from
Her kids & even the judge being a woman had no say law is law which should be followed..

Yes Shanti Law is law and judge was doing her job but we could really feel for shobha. It had not occurred to her that situation could take such a turn. Thats why I say she is naive

Garima was a showstealer 👏 loved the two cents ahe blasted at that stupid Samarth 😡 !! He needs to rot in hell sorry the harsh words he was only only selfish & about himself ..

She was one of the best things in the episode. Though Samarth slapped her in the end but I am glad she stood up

Ketan how can he help or he cannot for Shobha is just donno BUT only Vikram could be able to maneuver her state and help with the bail for Shobha with I still have no clue CCtV footage for her defense or if the judge would consider on humanitarian basis as she said we will take a few hours to give verdict

Only Vikram can save her now. How remains to be seen

It was a total nitemare for her as yes jail & the environment & other convicts were almost chewing her !!
yes for any innocent person such situation can be a nightmare

Last beautiful thing was the poster the kids made for their mom & dad but alias to their dismay 😭

Their eyes sparkled when they saw bua but she was so helpless

The poster brought happyness and glee into a depressing situation. It was very intelligent of the CVs to ass that

Hope and ray of light as Shobha awaits & How will Vikram help her...she awaits

yes hope so too

Word Count: 1

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Gitanjali

Lovely post dear ..and ys I agree the epi was heart wrenching ..I mean when they showed the kids waiting for the parents n tht ass Samarth scolding n treating Sho like she is "NOTHING" I JJST wanted to hug them all

N The guts of the man he slapped his sis in front of so many ppl..why aren't there media to capture all this n give him a life sentence

I liked how the subtle innudo was thrown of tht how the kids who are dearest to Sho have been taken under the wings of vik n Nani

Lovely epi ..I am enjoying this show

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hi Gitanjali

Lovely post dear
Thanks 😳

..and ys I agree the epi was heart wrenching ..I mean when they showed the kids waiting for the parents n tht ass Samarth scolding n treating Sho like she is "NOTHING" I JJST wanted to hug them all
Samarth is a jerk and I am glad Garima spelled it to him

N The guts of the man he slapped his sis in front of so many ppl..why aren't there media to capture all this n give him a life sentence
Bullys know only to intimidate and he is a big time bully

I liked how the subtle innudo was thrown of tht how the kids who are dearest to Sho have been taken under the wings of vik n Nani
Yes the kids part was so emotional and sad . It was really overwhelmiong
Lovely epi ..I am enjoying this show

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Anu I find Tarun more intolerable than even samarth 😆