Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Good post di. Nice to see you here.
I want to see a similar story as it was in Arth (Shabana Azmi's movie where her husband dumps her and she refuses to marry the guy who supported her and eventually fall in love with her- did I get the name of the movie right?). I don't know why a woman should always end up with another man in such cases. She can live an independent life with her kids and live for herself. It would be a very nice end to the story if it happens that way and I am happy to find somebody having a similar opinion.
Edited by PagliLadki - 9 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PagliLadki

Good post di. Nice to see you here.
I want to see a similar story as it was in Arth (Shabana Azmi's movie where her husband dumps her and she refuses to marry the guy who supported her and eventually fall in love with her- did I get the name of the movie right?). I don't know why a woman should always end up with another man in such cases. She can live an independent life with her kids and live for herself. It would be a very nice end to the story if it happens that way and I am happy to find somebody having a similar opinion.

Hi Yashasvi. Yes, you are right about Arth. That's one of my fav movies and even in that movie, Shabana doesn't marry Raj Kiran (the guy who fell in love with her) nor does she go back to her husband.

This is Shobha's story and I really want her worldly wise and independent in the end.
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
baachon ke sahare akele zindagi bita dena bolne mai to aache lagte hai le kin sach bohut karwa hota hai mere mausi ji ka husband ke sath divorce hua tha purane zamane ke ki insan the to fir se shadi nahi ki baache ko bara kiya akele unke sahare zindagi bita di kabhi bataya nahi le kin unhe dekh kar pata chal ta hai ki zindagi ke akhri pal o mai woh akele ho gaye hai!! akele rehne ka dukh kya hota hai mai janta hu!! aur fir agar ek aadmi dusre bar shadi kar sakta hai divorce ke bad ya aise incidents ke bad to aurat kyu nahi!! auraton ke mamle mai hi kyu aise baatein kiye jate hain!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice post. shobha is already independent financially n trying in other aspects on her own in her own way after Samarth got arrested. ya as they showed as her human as it's normal human has weakness too n at a weak point as mom for her kids done d grave mistake of lying in court n by this mistake hope she makes her kids as her strength totally n be independent totally.
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure the serial is made to make more twists turns rona dona and more plots .. but should modern woman keep quiet till things go beyond control?
Atleast when she was confronted the second time in the court, she could have opened her mouth to say.. She was made to tell those lies because she was told by Tarun that Samarth will take kids away from her. So that would become as an emotional blackmail case which is why she said lies in the court.

Of course, she wouldnt have any evidence to support this but atleast she would have felt much better letting the truth out rather than holding up several more lies and going with the flow designed by the manipulating Tarun...

Why do these men even get married to have extra marital affairs? That too not just one... One model per city. LOL. His own mother should be disgusted by her son's behaviour.. But she is one devil in disguise. So annoying to see such characters... At least Samarth's sister shouted at him for his disgusting behaviour which even Shobha couldnt do.

What sort of awards are these daughters-in-laws expecting at the end of the day by supporting lies and being doormats?

Whether these disgusting people look at her as a misfit bahu, what difference should it make to her. Big deal. I say divorce him and get the kids and lead a single life. Whether Vikram and her get together or not, that's not important. Let them be good friends :)

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

baachon ke sahare akele zindagi bita dena bolne mai to aache lagte hai le kin sach bohut karwa hota hai mere mausi ji ka husband ke sath divorce hua tha purane zamane ke ki insan the to fir se shadi nahi ki baache ko bara kiya akele unke sahare zindagi bita di kabhi bataya nahi le kin unhe dekh kar pata chal ta hai ki zindagi ke akhri pal o mai woh akele ho gaye hai!! akele rehne ka dukh kya hota hai mai janta hu!! aur fir agar ek aadmi dusre bar shadi kar sakta hai divorce ke bad ya aise incidents ke bad to aurat kyu nahi!! auraton ke mamle mai hi kyu aise baatein kiye jate hain!!

I understand what you are saying. It's not a question of remarriage here. I'm all for re marriages and second chances but here, in this story, I feel it's about Shobha and her independence. She's always been financially and emotionally dependent on others. If they could show her completely independent and then decides to settle down with Vikram or another guy then I've no issues. I just don't want her to get tangled in another relationship just because she feels insecure and lonely.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

nice post. shobha is already independent financially n trying in other aspects on her own in her own way after Samarth got arrested. ya as they showed as her human as it's normal human has weakness too n at a weak point as mom for her kids done d grave mistake of lying in court n by this mistake hope she makes her kids as her strength totally n be independent totally.

Thanks savz...yes, even I want her totally independent and strong- financially and emotionally. Her relationships should be her strength, not her weakness
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sundara

I am sure the serial is made to make more twists turns rona dona and more plots .. but should modern woman keep quiet till things go beyond control?

Atleast when she was confronted the second time in the court, she could have opened her mouth to say.. She was made to tell those lies because she was told by Tarun that Samarth will take kids away from her. So that would become as an emotional blackmail case which is why she said lies in the court.

Of course, she wouldnt have any evidence to support this but atleast she would have felt much better letting the truth out rather than holding up several more lies and going with the flow designed by the manipulating Tarun...

Why do these men even get married to have extra marital affairs? That too not just one... One model per city. LOL. His own mother should be disgusted by her son's behaviour.. But she is one devil in disguise. So annoying to see such characters... At least Samarth's sister shouted at him for his disgusting behaviour which even Shobha couldnt do.

What sort of awards are these daughters-in-laws expecting at the end of the day by supporting lies and being doormats?

Whether these disgusting people look at her as a misfit bahu, what difference should it make to her. Big deal. I say divorce him and get the kids and lead a single life. Whether Vikram and her get together or not, that's not important. Let them be good friends :)

Thanks Sundara. Yes, Shobha is quite naive and not familiar with worldly ways. Even today, she was trying to defend Samarth when the CBI officers questioned her. This is her biggest weakness and I'm sure all these twists and turns will help her realize her folly in supporting a man like Samarth.

I agree...why can't Vikram and her just be best friends?
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
on that i agree with you bheegi she has to be financially independent then settle with vikram :)
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A big warm welcome and hello to you Sangeeta Di! 🤗 Hope all is fine. My God, who had ever thought I would see you here on the forum, again, aur woh bhi yahan. I have been watching the show since day one too but due to my hectic schedule it is just watching and no analyzing or discussing anything. Khair, lagta hai humare naseeb mein yeh thi that we would meet again today! Of course, I have lots to say but for now let's say that this is the only show I am watching these days and it has my undivided attention!

Catch up with you soon Di 😊 Waise, regular analysis from you ya phir whenever you feel like 😳