Oh My! :( Such a heart wrenching episode!

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This show never fails to surprise us. Another heartrending ep with so much anguish and sorrow.

Shobha : I was crestfallen seeing her cry and cry over. You could see her fall and shatter into million pieces like a fragile glass. She herself was in denial about the moment she was arrested. So sure she looked, she would lie for her children, to protect them. Sadly, her naivet and emotions made her jump deeper into the mess. So real her expression was when she realised that she was never valued and trusted by her husband. All those feelings of getting betrayed by someone so dear to her. The guilt in her eyes for trusting such a person and immense pain and affliction.
Such a harrowing experience for Shobha! 😭

Vikram : This guy! He has so many layers and so much love in him! All he needs is an opportunity to be himself again. He was affected and became emotional when Jiyu hugged him, crying. A certain memory did open up inside him. His past sure is dreadful and has created such deep and dark scars, Vikram's tear filled eyes say everything. He wants to, and he is trying to forget but then, if forgetting memories were so easy...
All he needs is love and affection that can heal and vanquish those scars. He want to love and get loved, yet something really painful is stopping him...
He was quick enough to comprehend the reason of Shobha's arrest. Only he can bail her out, but how?

Jiya - Rehaan : Jiya is the hyperactive sutli bomb while Rehaan is the quite, shy type. Jiya has started to realise that her father was never like what a father should be. She felt the warmth, care and love Vikram showered on her and understood that he isn't really the khadoos he normally behaves as. Even Rehaan is acknowledging his goodness. Here is a start for a wonderful relationship between Vikram and Jiya-Rehaan. πŸ˜ƒ

Garima : The way she shot back at Samarth. Little princess has grown up indeed! She brought out the real Samarth, by instigating him. She knew he would never care a damn about anyone other than himself. Her tears spoke volumes. She stood by her bhabhi till the last moment.πŸ‘

Sharda / Tarun: How insensitive and egoistic a woman can be?🀒 All she ever cared for and still cares is Samarth - her hero son- who is jail tagged as a criminal. The truth is right in front of her, she knows it. Yet, she is adamant and still denying to remove those rosey pink glasses. She didn't even interfere much during Garu's outburst.
We can see from whom Samarth got those beautiful traits he is currently showcasing.

Tarun: He is one manipulative guy. He probably knew the case would backfire. No more words for him. 😑

Samarth : A big , arrogant, creepy demoniac MCP. He didn't even glance at shobha when she was being dragged to the police van. All he cared was him not getting bailed and he even argued! He's such a spiteful as*****. Other than this, when he slapped Garima, it showS how much of a monomaniac, self-centered jerk he is. Hell you go. 😑

Naani : πŸ‘ She is the only one who can understand Vikram. Being his constant support. She'll be an important person along with Shobha to lessen his pain and past memories. 😊

Now we have to see how Vikram bails her out and Naani supports her emotionally😊
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post May!!
It was indeed heartwrenching !! Shobha's condition was way too painfully shocking :(
I so loved when Jiyu hugged Vikram ... their emotional bonding!!! ❀️
I had tears watching their cozy lovely hug full of warmth !!!

I also Loved the way Garu shouted back on the moronic scoundrel Samarth !!!!

Now looking forwRd to how Vik comes to Sho's rescue!!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was really a heart wrenching episode but all emotions were displayed in a very class fashion and nothing was overdone
thats the best part of the this show
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Really It was a very emo epi ,,till now we have seen how the Cvs made a balance of comic n emo stuff but now they Chnaged gears n I hate hate Sam ..I wish he is imprisoned for life
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May Lovely Post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes it was such a Heart Wrenching episode very well made thats what I like I mean each character we could see going through so much the kids who were lookin fwd to their parents coming back Vikram emotionally bonding with Jiya yet there was that uneasiness he was feeling still in his own shell some deep wounds which will take its time to heal...

The battle Shobha never thought she had to face being arrested to try and SAVE her valuable kids with the way Samarth 😑 made her pay with the affidavite sign & the judge saying that this was against the LAW of LYING ...

& Garima who stood up against that brother who is so self centered & selfish to give her hatred to the fullest & he deserved it ...

A roller coaster of various ocean of emotions bound with loads of message
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah May trly heart-wrenching...

Awesome post...