Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Jyoti: Lovely set of posts!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
My pick of ten important moments in the episode:
1. Jiya-Vikram suddenly bonding ... ultra fabs! What a superb scene ... I kept seeing it again and again!
2. Garima standing as the lone support for Shobha ... her real inner strength shows and I have a feeling Vikram will realise this and himself support her marriage to her boyfriend which he had helped to shatter!.
3. Vikram showing his caring for Shobha ... he was silently keeping watch on the TV to see how the case went!
4. Samarth showing his true colors at Shobha in court by snapping at her ... wake up call for Shobha.Now she will think "Why did I lie for this fellow and his empty dhamki?" Does he look like he is any position to take away the kids from her? He is neck deep in trouble and simply has no bandwidth for a custody case on top of everything else!
5. Shobha still leaning on Samarth and asking him to help her ... but his inability should lead to break point not only with Shobha but within himself (that's why he is howling at Shobha out of obvious powerlessness!)
6. Tarun's legal abilities getting totally exposed. he looked like an out and out duffer yesterday in court!
7. Shobha's mom-in-law showing where her real priorities are! She showed not even an ounce of concern for Shobha or the plight of the kids without their mother, as Shobha was getting arrested!
8. Children making that poster saying "Welcome home Papa" ... they had no inkling of Mama also not being able to come back home. Very very sad!
9. Liked the lady judge a lot ... very firm, fair and gave good jhatkas wherever necessary. Samarth must have found it even more insulting that a "mere lady" is denouncing him for his offences! Salt on his wounds!
10. Vikram's hair preoccupation and crazed behaviour is by now totally gone. He is now inexorably getting all tangled in the life of Shobha and soon will not be able to disentangle.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely posts by everyone and nice collages.

What an engrossing episode! So much drama! And excellent performances by every actor πŸ‘

Shobha - This week's episodes collectively proved how gullible and naive Shobha is as a person. Gullible because she thought a simple affidavit would be enough for Samarth's bail and Naive because she hasn't yet realised the far-reaching ramifications of his anti-national activities.

But then, her life's become a maelstrom where she's constantly struggling to stay afloat and stay away from the vortex since Samarth's arrest. Where has she had the time to take stock of what the outside world feels about the Samarth scandal? Busy at work with an exacting boss, busy at home with two young kids and a hyper critical saas. Except for Garima, she has absolutely no one to look for support Maybe Vikram, but he too is almost a stranger to her.

Her worry for her kids, her fear of being in jail were well protrayed by Sonali.

Samarth - This man is such a narcissist 🀒 Perfect example of I, Me and only Myself. He didn't care if Shobha could be in legal trouble as long as he got out. The audacity to accuse the judge of corruption. It clearly shows that in his eyes he feels he did no wrong. He might even have convinced himself that the girl who outed him was in the wrong and probably brought in by his enemies for his downfall. Here the show is mirroring the reality of our politicians, who think they are above law and that the world revolves around them, for them.

And when Shobha calls on him for help, he snarled at her. Unapologetic to the end, he once again proved to her how unworthy he is of her love and trust.

Garima's words stung him enough for him to slap her. Will he reflect on them in solitude? Doubt it. He might feel Shobha has turned 'his princess' against him. And how come the policemen were standing by and watching the drama? Shouldn't they have warned Samarth to behave himself?

One small redeeming point, back in jail, he asked the lawyer to get Shobha out quickly. (Had to ask my daughter if I heard rightπŸ˜†)

I have a feeling that Samarth is going to end up in the mental asylum one day 😊

Sharda - The woman was expressionless when Shobha was arrested, but pretty vocal when Samarth was denied bail. And when she was scolding Garu for speaking out against Samarth, I got this feeling that she was scolding against criticism of her upbringing. I wonder what she'll tell the kids about Shobha. Will she commiserate with her plight or put the blame on her for botching up the testimony? I'm guessing the latter. A woman who can use her own grandkids to fail her daughter-in-law is capable of it in her blind love for her only son.

Another thing, she might take Shobha's arrest as an excuse for moving in with Tarun, her second armaan, next to getting Samarth out. She just might say there's no one to look after us now.

Garima - The only one who stood up for Shobha. The only one in that family who knows what is right and wrong. The only one who could show Samarth the mirror to his ugliness. The one who told her mother that if she had corrected him at the right time, they wouldn't be in this situation. I just wish she had informed Samarth that she had asked Shobha not to sign the false affidavit or to forgive him, but that Shobha went ahead. But then Tarun's falsehoods would have been exposed, which probably the CVs don't want now. I wish Riddhima will inform Garima about Samarth's divorce threat.

Vikram-Nani - The man has too many layers. Loved his bonding with Jiya-Rehan. He was hating the kids until Jiya got hurt, but then his caring side came to the fore. He hides his vulnerability behind his rudeness. Slowly, but certainly, his softer side is coming out more and more often.

For once, we saw a sober/mature convo between him and Nani. Nani was right, there are certain things which are better told by the family. She might be the one to compel Vikram to do something for Shobha, even when he might feel they're outsiders. She might just give him the insaniyat ke liye angle.

On a side note - I guess only Sanjay Dutt is able to get bail on plea of having small kids πŸ˜‰

Edit - Was this Tarun's way of Shobha ki akal thikne lana?
Edited by hamzanuha - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

Fabulous analysis and title Jyo πŸ‘

"Kitne Ajeeb Rishte Hai Yaha Pe " this is the essence of the episode, the one who are her own have left her in dire and the one who have no relation have been worrying for her taking care of her kids.

Indeed life takes turns, at each turn you will know the future course of a relation, will that relation take another way at the turn or will that relation walk with you even during the turn.

So true Munni .. mayb its beginning of a new phase for Shobha .. she will make new relations now which will stay with her forever

In dire, people will realize who is truly yours and who is not !! today is one such day for Shobha, the very last straw is pulled out of the relation, when she was forced into the police van, there was a not a single frown or crease on their forehead marking their compassion or worry for Shobha, instead they were annoyed on the contrary, a small hurt on Jiya's foot brought was a prominent worry and concern for Vikram.

so true .. how heartless can people get na 😭 ... yess they cared a damn about Shobha whereas Vikram showed more concern for Jiya when she got hurt /.. he showed concern for Shobha too after seeing news .. whereas her own family dint even bother to console her except Garima

I liked the parallel here, Jiya was hurt, Vikram who had no relation was worried and concerned and soothed away her pain by applying medicine. on the other hand, Shobha is prominently hurt, her character, her dignity, her integrity, her self respect were all crumbled, but non of her family, her husband, her mother in law, came to her rescue to soothe her or to calm her down.

yup grt parallel shown ... and in such times of crisis u truely understand who r real and who r fake ..

Shobha's state is always been like that, the very first episode, when Samarth was arrested, it was Shobha standing on the road all by herself, today she is all by herself inspite of their family being there... but on the contrary, during that night in rain, when Shobha broke down after she was framed by Sandeep, it was Naani who took care of her, supported her, soothed her and gave her the hope of a new beginning, once again Naani and Shobha are not bound by any relation, but still some are meant to be how they are .

woww thats a grt parallel too .. I guess from that 1st epi only , she became all alone and her journey started to find her real destination ... she has noone now except her kids and Garima to some extent ... whatever will happen in her life , it cant b worst than this .. she has passed the worst phase now .. hopefully life can only smile back at her from here on

Garima was absolutely Fabulous today ⭐️⭐️⭐️ She is Shobha's angel in every sense, poor girl couldn't do anything to her out, but the look of Shobha and her extending hand towards Garu spoke volumes. Shobha in a distressed state was trying to hold her angel only.

Garima proved to b real sister and angel for Shobha today πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today, jiya and Rehan formed a beautiful bond with vikram uncle, but a relation of a brother and sister ended right at this juncture of life . Jiya's furious, her valor, her disgust for her bhai came out in the open like a volcano, she showed him the mirror with truth and facts, which he slammed down with a slap which again is very uncalled for . Their mom stood still even when her own daughter was hit by her son, it's just that she cares for none except for her selfish and self centered son !!

So true .. Garima just ended all her ties with Samarth in a way by calling him a disgusting man whereas those kids found a new bonding in Vikram 😳

Did Samarth really really accuse the judge of corruption , he is loosing is it pretty badly staying in the jail. he is getting deeper into problems.

yup he did πŸ˜†

Shobha was really clueless about the entire court proceedings, even if she was aware, with the blackmails and threats she would have no choice but to enter the murky waters.

yup she is too naive and has no idea about law and court proceedings

Vikram and Jiya's scene, it was so heart tugging, the parallel they showed with samarth and Vikram was so well done, kids can identify and connect with the love and warmth they receive from people, today Jiya couldn't control her emotions when Vikram soothed away her pain which her Dad couldn't.

yup also proved how kids too can understand the emotions of love so well πŸ‘

jyo, as we all thought earlier, Samarth has never been a dad who the kids crave for, the attention, the care, the love, time and bond kids have with their dads seem to be completely missing in Jia and Rehaan's life, as we can see from the little flashback which she had

yup it was pretty clear from that school incident only when her friends told her how her father never came for school meetings and all and then were shocked to see Vikram coming for Jiya and they thought Vikram is her father .. it means they never saw Samarth in school at all ..

The immediate apology and hug of Jia to Vikram was just beautiful which pulls our heart strings, seeing the kid craving for that love and care from a father, Vikram's hand around her and on her head was very beautiful and poignant, a hug of protecting and securing the kid from the harsh storm in the outside environment. Was very beautifully done, Vikram's hidden emotions were stirred up, he couldn't control or let out those expressions, hence he had to leave the place.

yup Jiya was fabulous in that scene na .. those tears looked so real .. she just dint want to leave Vikram .. really a heart touching moment 😭

I loved one dialogue which Vikram says after naani comes back, that "trying" is such an interesting word, where life gives moments of harshness and pain , for which we have to keep "trying" to forget them πŸ‘

and thats what Shobha got to do ,. try to make her life better and never give up

Vikram once again had a reason not to believe in relations, love and marriage, today he was annoyed and frustrated as per him Shobha tried to save her culprit husband, like a true devoted wife, little did he know the reason why she did what she did is not as a wife, but as a mother of those two kids. Once he can connect the dots of the blackmail, he will realize Shobha never took that risk as a wife but as a mother .

yess after seeing all this he has a strong reason to believe why marriages and relationships never work the way we want to .. really what Shobha achieved out of her loyalty today

Vikram even was ready to tell the truth to kids, but naani stopped him today, the kids were so happy waiting for their mom and dad, but poor kids will be heart broken on not seeing their mom !!

Vikram believes in stating facts and he was doing same but I guess Nani was right .. let their family come and deal this time

The scene where Garu cries before Vikram and naani, her helplessness and despair was heart tugging and was choking and teary :(

yup really felt bad for her 😭

and the last scene of Shobha being bullied and mocked in jail is a moment of despair, an anguish and helplessness. those criminals in the cell looked like Samarth and Sharda and Tarun outside the cell !!

yup so true .. she never thought something like this can ever happen to her .. poor her 😭

So going forward only Vikram will be the savior for Shobha with the conference room CCTV footage by all means.

fingers crossed

Such a beautiful and heart wrenching episode, i have watched it couple of times and still the same intensity and emotions and tears . kudos to a flawless performance to all the actors ⭐️

me too saw twice now .. just could not stop my tears in that Vikram-Jiya and last Shobha jail scenes 😭😭

Swetha - the way you capture the right expressions in each scene and put them up as collage is amazing, depicts the entire scene in each collage πŸ‘

yup she is just amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Great post!!

I didnt have it in me to watch Shobha get a public thrashing by the media, i guess im a softy lol! but i can onlly imagine what that must be like, its not for any woman like her, she has done so much for her family only to be maligned by the world while the rest of her good-for nothing family (except for garima) was huddled around samarth! I think Shobha should really understand her worth now, cuz usually your family who loves you would be running after you to get a glimpse of you or get final messages for loved ones etc!

i cant wait for vikram the superman spring into action!!!!

u can still catch the heart touching nad positive Vikram-Jiya moments which will definitley make u feel good 😳

Shobha';s partt was truely disturbing especially when she was longing for help from her family but none even bothered to look at her except Garima 😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Great post and collages πŸ‘

It was a heart breaking episode. 😭
Vikram-Jiyu bonding was so lovely. His tender concern and care for her, had her realizing the lack of it in her own dad.

Samarth had the temerity to question the judge 😲 He is denial about the charges of treason against him. And as rightly pointed out by Garu, he is disgusting ! πŸ˜’πŸ€’

Only Vikram, the Superman, can get Shobha out of this mess. And the sooner, the better !

Samarth has totally lost it and forgot that the whole world dont dance to his tunes 😑

Vikram-Jiya bonding was the best in the episode .. totally unexpected but heart warming to watch finally a kid feeling the warmth of a father from someone 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Lovely post Jyo! You write straight from the heart! Today was one of those episodes, which one wanted to continue till Vikram came to the rescue. ! The sight of heartbroken Shobha in jail and the loving kids waiting for the other and father to return home was heart wrenching ! I am glad Shobha atleast had Garimas support !

I guess the coming episodes will lead to Shobhas break from Samarth and the foundation of a relationship of ViBha. I only hope we see Shobhas release by tomorrow. It would be awful to wait till Monday for better things to happen !

Fantastic collages by Shweta ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘They bring the episode alive !

I too wanted Vikram to soon come to her rescue .. just could not see her in jail 😭 but guess we might hv to wait till today .. today she might call vikram finally when all doors of help will b closed .. she knows she will hv to get out for her kids .. she just cant trust anyone in this case

And yes its high time Shobha walks out of this marriage for the sake of her kids ka better future only ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Lovely post Jyo and it was an absolutely stunning episode and stunning performances all around

Two things which stood out for me were

Vikram - Jia- They finnaly broke the ice there and it brought lunp in my throat when Jia compared a similar situation with her dad. I am not sayiing she is now likeing Vik more than her dad , thats not how it happns but she has started walking on the path where she wull now start liking Vikram as a protective figure

Also worth noting was Vikram;s reaction. He was overwhelmed that much was clear and apparent but he had been practicing no show of emotion for so long that he was not able to express what he was feeling. This man definately has a past which has made him emotionally stunted and a he needs a kid like Jia to break the barriers hehas created around his heart. Very well done scene

Samarth Garima sjowdown

another standing point was Garima showing someone the mirror. I was very happy to see that she was standing up to him and calling him for what he was. Though she giot a slap for it. The scene was worth its merit

Sonali was spectacular in the episode, She enacted a mothers fears very very well

Kudos to all the actors for portraying all emotions in a classy way. Nothing was overdone

Fantastic collages Swetz and amazing post as always Jyo

Very well wrtiten Nandz πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree that Vikram so far has been successful in hiding his emotions but first time he could not do so when that little kid hugs him tight and cries her heart out ... all those bottled up emotions came out from Vikram's side too reason why he somehow managed to break the hug and walk off .. he just dint wanted to cry in front of Jiya 😳

Agree about Garima ... what a better way to show the mirror to a criminal especially when it comes from his own sister πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sonali was spectacular .. πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hahahah definitely not suji wala Upmaa πŸ˜† it's one of those names which we use for Jyo πŸ˜†

thats a secret between us .. a name which mostly used for me by these heartless Mods πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo great post and
Shweta dear lovely pics ..

My god I m hooked to this show for more than one reason ...

Sam is a leech , wonder why Sharda never taught him any manners ? n when Garu confronts him. She was stopping Garu ...Sharda needs to be sent to an asylum ASAP ...

I loved how the kids we tended to by nani n vik. Kids are Sho 's priced possession , her like n vik n nani are their guardians ..

Hated how Sho had to endure so much and for what ??nothing ..she cud have refused to help Sam n waited to see how he got justice

Jyo I jave a feeling tht vik will be her saviour during this time ...

And dod u see tht Sharda didn't feel anything when Sho was jailed but she did when Sam was jailed AGN ...aargh she is insane n I hate her

Looking forward to more drama

Sharda herself need to learn some manners before she teaches her son na πŸ˜†

Kids seemed to hv a gala time at Vikram's house , something they never had in their own house thanks to Sharda and Samarth 😑

Vikram surely will b the saviour and thats how ViBha love track might begin too 😳

About Sharda's feelings .. its only for her son .. rest she dont care 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhigya24

Jyoti excellent post. You spoke my mind.

Feeling bad for Shobha.
Garima πŸ‘πŸ‘ is not like her mom who blindly supports Samarth.
Garima spoke up so well.
Vikram's attitude is changing and I am expecting him to give bail to Shobha.
Nobody else is there for Shobha who will do it.

thank god at least Garima is there in this family who can differentiate between good and bad .. rest all look like following the typical herd mentality and blindly following Samarth 🀒

Vikram for sure is changing all thanks to Shobha and her kids 😳