Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

thanks so much for appreciating it means a lot 😊

Yes Sam and Tarun are both jerks and sooner Vik finbds the evidence in his office the better

I am feeling more bad for the kids

Gitanjali pls don't thank me u deserve all the appreciation dear ...and if I am not wrong this is ur first of the few posts here cos. haven't seen any arnd ..but it's fantastic to read all ur POVs..wonderful ...

N yes feel bad for kids they ate used my Sam n MIL 😡
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes No one knows Unless Garima was informed by Shobha before they went inside the court ...
Also I wonder If she doesn't get Bail by the nite I hope she does Also the phone is with Rehaan so if Garima knows about the kids being with Naani & Vikram she will call Shobha's phone Rehaan may pick & talk or Rehaan may call Garima to find out when MOM will be back ie Shobha I hope before that Vikram gets to the phone & gets to know about things somehow ... Unless he sees it on TV or some media communication he will not know Shobha is arrested...

He can only Save her after loads of thinking

I would love to see Rehaan & Jiya have a night over with Vikram if this gets too complicated & Sharda & Garima take too long to return He can be their guardian daddy for the day

Opps sorry Anu this is shanti here 😊

I had made this statement yesterday the one in BOLD looks like thats how he got to know ...
Now the next question will be how will he get her bailed out if he will be the one to do that OR will Ketan help get her bailed as he is the lawyer at present with this case & also Vikram's friend will CCTV footage fro conference room be used or some other way ...

Interesting thoughts to ponder...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yep shanti you were spot on there . It was TV lol