AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He can take care of the kids
It will be SUPER NAANI to the rescue!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Vikram makes some noodles Becharey Bachha Bhookey hai That naani is at Nishi's house and she wante dto make sure they had something to eat .. Now she threathened abt Dukhi say vivaah so he better wear his Apron and make some yummie noodles for Rehan & Jiya !!😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Lying in court was bound to get Shobha in trouble. Vikram is the only one who can help her now and since he is friends with the defense lawyer, he will get to know the real story of coercing Shobha to do this. That could be presented in the court and she might get sympathy after all. That would make MIL and Tarun livid and Samarth will never come out now πŸ˜ƒ

And it can land Tarun in jail too for threatening shobha I hope that happensπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AnuMP

He can take care of the kids

It will be SUPER NAANI to the rescue!

πŸ˜† he is doing a good job for the moment

Originally posted by: shanti05

I hope Vikram makes some noodles Becharey Bachha Bhookey hai That naani is at Nishi's house and she wante dto make sure they had something to eat .. Now she threathened abt Dukhi say vivaah so he better wear his Apron and make some yummie noodles for Rehan & Jiya !!😳

Babche bechare hain Shanto?πŸ˜† I thought Vikram was the becharaπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The way they asked him to show how to become a Murga Really my daughter was laughing !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He was taken for a jolly ride... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vikram Sir ko Thaang maat karo was Shobha's warning they actually were sweet But these triggers took him for a ride... I wonder if they discover something more about him .. while he was busy with himself in the room or talking to naani ...

AnuMP thumbnail
I still cant believe I am rooting for an EMAπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

But ViBha, ViBha, ViBha, all the way!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AnuMP

I still cant believe I am rooting for an EMAπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

But ViBha, ViBha, ViBha, all the way!πŸ˜†

As Ekta saud there is no EMAπŸ˜† but well we never know if the knight in shining Armour rescues damsel in distress πŸ˜†
AnuMP thumbnail
Then what am I rooting for?! Another pavithr rishta?😲
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
As an employer he will have to get his employee's name cleared.

Because Pinnalce will be questioned as to how they employed someone who is an accomplice to Samarth.

So his lawyer friend will now no longer fight Samarth's case but join hands with Viks to clear his employee's name which sets records right that Pinnacle has maintained its reputation as having a clean record workforce.

So Vikram would ofcourse say he did it to clear Pinnacle name (to Shobha and family) but we know its to clear Shobha's name too..

I