It just keeps getting better!

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What an unexpected twist today - Shobha arrested for lying in a false affidavit to save her husband!
And giving false testimony in court.
I can see her now really questioning the value of being married to Samarth and possibly looking for a way out! A real reversal of her belief and value systems. She had earlier said to her MIL that she had forgiven Samarth for cheating on her. But getting her arrested? I don't believe she will feel so kindly towards him now!
As for Samarth, he has been charged with treason, but was he committing treason or was he just horny? I am confused to as why he was selling state secrets to a woman he had been seeing for two years?
And how come this "woman" does not have a name? I find it very offensive that they keeping referring to her as "that woman" . Samarth was sleeping with her for two years. Surely he must remember her name?
This reminds me of another politician, denying on national TV, that he did not have sex with "that woman"
Edited by Pinot - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It definately keeps getting better
Well it was a real shocking twist but somewhat makes sense too as Samarth was not caught doing a small crime. He was leaking defense secrets and the prosecutor had a tight case and lieing in court is a crime

but I am hoping all will be well on Shibha's end
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Her name was Nisha .. The time when Shobha overheard Samarth talking to Tarun about it he said 'Mai deed 1 1/2 yearsSaal Say Uska Saat Tha Lekin Yeh Saab Karegi Uski Bhanak tak Nahi Dee "

It was only that tape which was telecasted on National TV where they showed an arrow to files placed on the side table when Samarth was with this woman in bed

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What a shocker and yes it does keep getting better.

The pace, the story telling, the performances!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

It definately keeps getting better

Well it was a real shocking twist but somewhat makes sense too as Samarth was not caught doing a small crime. He was leaking defense secrets and the prosecutor had a tight case and lieing in court is a crime

but I am hoping all will be well on Shibha's end

Bingo
I wud not be convinced if a man Like Sam has not don't something like this ...he is an ass n he has to Behave like one also

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nita

Sho has been duped by the ones she calls her own n I am hoping she comes back with a bang to knock sense in Sam n Sharda ..bas

Lovely post dear

TC