Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

You should be jailed. You killed me with this. I'm dead and falling jo love, again, with IshRa

"You should be jailed" is the exact thing i said to RKB in that MB moment.

Dead too, let's meet in heaven and watch ishRa scenes in an infinite loophole !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hima-

Awww! Cute review Rajji๐Ÿ‘.. loved all the captions in this order:

1) The MB moment.. it was top notch!! Ishu's 'Raman..' and Raman's 'Kya..'โ˜บ๏ธ
2) Ishita:You so cute I want to eat youโ˜บ๏ธ
3) IshRa to Mani: I want to kill you๐Ÿ˜†
4) Mani stopping the police outside to let IshRa confess๐Ÿ˜‰
5) Adi dying and Shagun overacting! I actually thought Adi boy was smiling in that scene when Shagun was shouting at the top of her lungs..๐Ÿ˜†
6) Param accusing Simmi of stealing credit for finding Ananya๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Hima Dearest !
MB moment, nothing will ever top that ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2) was my inner thought voiced by Ishu๐Ÿฅฑ

3) same, my inner thoughts๐Ÿฅฑ

4) same, my inner thought "STOP IT POLICE. NOT NOW!"๐Ÿฅฑ

hahaha 5) nope , you were confused for a second, adi wasn't smiling, he's just a very bad actor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

6) the on going joke is still going ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you for your reply Hima! Means a lot !

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

BAE COMES FIRST ! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
I died, came back to life and now i'm struggling to stay alive, you all are killing me, reposting the MB moment right in front of my eyes. *swooning* *collapsing* *fainting* BAE โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— I have been swooning and collapsing ever since you posted the MB moment! You have been killing me!

I want to eat raman's face since ganu's "an eye lock" collage. His lips. Doc, HIS LIPS. That should be illegal. G makes life so difficult, I can't concentrate on real life after staring at her collages ๐Ÿ˜Š Puttar is delicious from head to toe, and his Lips...gurl don't play with me right now or i'll drop dead! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You me and Neelu, making a shield out of our bodies to protect raman. That's the only way i see.
โ˜บ๏ธ Neelu has been bailing out on us lately though, she's nowhere to be find !! ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe she's mad that ishita got the haar and she got the pressure cooker? We need to find her back asap! SOS for Neelu, we need to find her ASAP to we can protect puttar from the female attention...I am very protective of puttar, he only belongs to us BAES ๐Ÿ˜Ž...we will bribe Neelu with another cooker so she can join us ๐Ÿ˜†

THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING !!! I'm posting it on my review ! Everyone needs to see it !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You're awesome! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You izz sooo swit!

MB moment, i can't even. Make them stop, i'm weak.

"Thanks BAE for making this episode even more special! I heart you like Raman hearts Ishita! โค๏ธ" oooh no you didn't. OH NO YOU DID NOT. That's even better than "deal, pakka seal". Uff my heart jumped in my chest. This is the MB moment of your reply. It makes me ignore everything else. YOU WON ME OVER !โค๏ธ Our very own MB moment...we are going to be the cute couple of IF

Kissing your face like raman kisses ananya's. (how's that? UH? HOW IS THAT?)๐Ÿ˜Ž OHMGEE you just didn't! *faint* *heart fluttering* โค๏ธ

Word Count: 1

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika-E-Zain

Rajjii! BABE.
BRB Let me go re-watch the scene again for like the 1000th time!! hahaha wait, i'm coming with you !!
I've been fangirling over almost every possible post! Tbh, I couldn't care about the rest of the episode, that IshRa scene sent me to heaven right away!โ˜บ๏ธ Same, we should have met there!

But anyway with your review you make me crack up about the rest of the epi! Glad i could make you laugh !
On the first caption I agree with 6foot 2inch! but LMAO His face in the second caption๐Ÿคฃ
And Mani seriously can ALWAYS Detect where Ishu is, like he doesn't ever need to find her, his GPS truly works well!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH "You so cute I want to eat you" I cant stop laughing!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lmaoo, Manisha is the one who actually ruined the scene!! AS ALWAYS.

IshRa were on the same page!!! (Waddup Frozen song reference๐Ÿ˜‰ ) WOOHOO for disney reference!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Though I loved how Ishu was SO annoyed by Mani's presence! And then the way she was looking at Raman being upset *SO CUTE* ๐Ÿ˜ณ aaawww such a cute cap ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you for sharing it with me !

Haha! Ashok and Shagun are stars in Over acting โญ๏ธThough Ashoks overacting cracked me up! ๐Ÿคฃ hahahaha same here ! he doesn't even care for the kid !
Parmeet Pervert is the epitome of Evil-ness! But am glad Simmo is finally getting some brains๐Ÿ˜ƒ hopefully she uses them well. ๐Ÿค” I'm defo on simmo side now, i hope that she won't manipulated by him again !

MB Moment is just perfect!! And OMG the way Raman said "Kya" I started fangirling over KP right away! His expressions and husky voice there was to die for! โ˜บ๏ธ HIGH FIVE FOR FANGIRLING !

Okay am done ranting and fangirling over your post. ๐Ÿ˜†Sorry, yesterdays scene just got a bit TOO over excited๐Ÿคช hahaha thank you for coming and fangirling here with me, i feel less alone now!

LOVE YOU !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

Logged in and caught your post ... Howlarious it is ๐Ÿคฃ. All of it, I really can't choose one.

On that note Rajji, how funny were Ass-Oak's hyper reactions for whacko "beta" ๐Ÿ˜†

Sweet !
Thank you !

Hahahah, Ashok PRETENDING to care, with fake tears and constricted face, nice acting from Ashok, and even better acting from Sangram. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

All thanks to our Payaliya I'm obsessing over KP's lips now. That girl. :@

What are you even talking about?? Obsessed with lips? What a peculiar idea...

okay i may be in the same case as you two... My bad๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khuarnav

BWAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS WAS MY FAVORITE. HEHEHEHEHE

same here ! nice pick !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

Dear rajji.. yesterday's episode I was oblivion to the whole world.. raman n ishita had only eye for each other. ? N I had my eyes only on them.. the rest of the epi was blur to me. I need to concentrate on my own work..n all I m doing is sighing n giggling as if I have fallen in love.. I need serious check up.. so for me its the mb moment. I had goosebumps.

Ps: saw ur question regarding my PhD in other thread.its work in progress report..2nd year running..where nearly all professors try to rile u n insult u..n this time round I m very poorly prepared.. can I blame it on Ishra? M thinking seriously abt the excuse.

I always chk ur posts..n try to comment darling. Dont worry abt that

We are getting so addicted to IshRa, our REAL lifes gets the back sits while YHM has all our attention, not good ! not good at all !

goosebumps and butterflies in the tummy , i get you girl!

@PS : hold your ground girl ! don't let them insult you and speak with confidence, it makes a hell of a difference ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ good luck! hope it'll go well

thank you sweetheart!
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Phil Dunphy rules hearts... what can i say ๐Ÿ˜† you ain't that crazy, don't worry... I keep repeating this one only cause I like staring at it too ๐Ÿคฃ

let's stare at it hand in hand !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

Awesome Rajju ...

1)Ashok's face ๐Ÿคฃ
2) Shagun/Adi/Raman while seeing burn hand ๐Ÿ˜†

Best Is โ˜บ๏ธ

thank you Sia !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ nice picks!