Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

this one best of best Rajji dear๐Ÿ˜† aj mera mood karab per yeh dekh kar i am so glad wah wah maza agaya you are too great dear best๐Ÿ‘
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swathibalan

Another awesome on Rajji๐Ÿ˜†

Am sure All the viewers concurred with Ishita -
1. on Raman๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

2. on Mani๐Ÿ˜†

and the MB moment โ˜บ๏ธ.. the husky "Raman" and the equally husky "Kya"
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.. even remembering that scene makes me blush now!
How beautiful was it.. KP and DT Rocked.. every time we think they cant better this... and they prove us wrong..
Truly amazing artists๐Ÿ‘.. EK has really given us an amazing, droolworthy onscreen pair!!

thank you !

hhaha totally agree! ishita and then IshRa were voicing out our thoughts

the kya moment stole the whole epi away, makes me fuzzy inside,

KP and DT are awesome indeed!!

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bul3

amazing caps..

expressions of Mani in cap "i love you three" is too apt๐Ÿ˜† amazing catch!
my fav one has to be a tie between Adi's dying one(fantastic one๐Ÿคฃ) and Raman eying Ishu's left lip one(this guy can kill us with his meaningful looks anyday๐Ÿ˜ณ)
you are amazing๐Ÿ‘

thank you bul !!

mani shani ruined the moment though ! thankyou ! i had to try twice to get the perfect expression !

nice picks !!

raman's stares and lips will be the end of us !

thank you for the kind words, i appreciate that !
๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Smiles-

Amazing review as always!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘My fave pic has to be the mohabbatein moment, it was SO ADORABLE!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd awww when he's looking at her lips ๐Ÿ˜ณthey are sooo cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ณLOLOL I totally agree, why were they acting like Adi was DYING?? ๐Ÿคข"THE HEIR IS DYING!!" ๐Ÿ˜†Definitely overreacting much?? LMAO๐Ÿคฃ @ "I love you three!!" and "I WILL KILL YOU" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃMani is definitely a third wheel - he did it TWICE in this episode!!๐Ÿคฃ

thank you tara! glad you liked the review !

awww nice pick ! it was so cute indeed !
UGH i want raman to look at ME like that now!

hahahahahaha the OVER REACTION was so annoying !

hehehe mani kabab mein haddi ! he keeps doing it again and again !

thank you for the reply dearest !๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Loved their almost confession part.

Finally simi got some sense to see real param and scold him for taking revange on ishita.

nice pick madhu !

i like this new simmo ! now that ananya is back, her brains are back too ! awesome !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

Rajji, my dear, such lovely witty hilarious caps as always, but I am sorry, I am sorry, I cannot comment, I cannot be coherent, I cannot make sense, I am lost, I am gone, over this

How, how, how do I get over that smile? Na, why bother trying. I am going to stay in Ishra dreamland tonight, logic and continuity and shitty tracks be damned.

Thank you dil se for this perfect collage. ๐Ÿค—

thank you Veeann !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahaha your reaction is EPIC !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ come back to us girl, don't get lost in lalaland yet, more romance to come in YHM

uff that smile, that stare, it's making me hormonal.

awww you're welcome !! glad you liked it ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i liked both this collage more

nice picks nisha girl ! your pick are different from anyone else, that's so cool!!
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

awesome caps ๐Ÿ˜†
ashok needs to hold up sarcasm sign when talking to mr. forever searching for ishu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i actually did laugh out loud at that scene. how can either shagun or mani keep their neutral expressions ๐Ÿ˜†
"i love you three" ๐Ÿคฃ that's prob my fav cap - even ishita was asking mani to go today. her expressions were same as a child's when mom calls them back while outside playing. i almost expected ishita to say "just 5 more minutes please" pout and all ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
another fav today is the "the heir is dying" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that's hilarious! i didn't care for the scene because they were very obviously filmed separately- shagun and adi together and the bhalla clan together ๐Ÿค”
no no i lied - my fav is the mb moment! hayyeee btw your tip to watch the show alone did not work completely - i still have residual stoopid smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you rutu !!

hahaha ashok thinks he is being smart with mani but little does he know the more you push manishani away, the more it meddles in your life !
shagun probably didn't even notice the sarcasm, she is too self centered for that and mani had a "LIAR LIAR LIAR" b**ch face on !
hahah maini kabab mein haddi as always, ishita's face was priceless! "GO AWAYYY !!" , i'm surprised raman gave it up quickly and let her go...
hahaha the heir is dying is my fav ! there are so many scene filmed separately lately, i think it allows actors to go on vacation or to get rest days.
the "oil bath" scene was filmed in several parts too and it was a total mess in the editing...
hahahaha I EXPECTED YOU to pick at least two ! i knew MB moment would be one of them!

LOL !! well then i hope people will say you just have a "beautiful glow on your face" and not look for any other explanation ! sometimes i catch my reflection in the lappy screen and i think to myself "damn how stoopid you look when you watch IshRa" so i totally get what you're saying !

lots of love ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

awesomestest review like always ๐Ÿ‘ dnt gave the difficult job to choose any one ๐Ÿ˜ณ i prefer all ๐Ÿ˜› ..

may i will stop to watch the show but nevrr stop to watch ur review ๐Ÿ‘ ..

huggies ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..

thank you chandu !
let's pick all then ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
stop watching the show? why so ? you don't like it?
Aww you're so sweet ! thank you for the support !

KISSES ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

OMG๐Ÿคฃ

My fav was Ishra of course, but Aadi, Shagun Raman and Ashok took the cake Very good sacasm, really shouting and Yelling was too much. And the fav villian and his wife taking abt ananya, she has disappeared because of her parents,,,,

love u yaar

hey there !
MB moment for you , nice pick !

glad you liked the review as a whole, really liked reading your reply ! thank you for your time

i love you too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ