Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GIF !!! Thank you lucky ! It's so good ! I love it ! The lips biting, the thumbs yup, the eye contact, the coloring ! NICE ONE ! (why am i fangirling over the gif : because it's hard to find one who doesn't get annoying to the eyes after looping a few times and i've been staring at yours for the past 2 minutes and i love it more and more.) (okay i should stop now before you think i'm crazy.) (maybe you already think i'm crazy though?) (ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION)

Hahaha thank you ! I really appreciate that you notice the little on going jokes. Because really, i don't put them because i'm creative enough, it's just that i like the comic of repetition πŸ˜†

thank you for your reply !😳

Phil Dunphy rules hearts... what can i say πŸ˜† you ain't that crazy, don't worry... I keep repeating this one only cause I like staring at it too 🀣
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

Uff the last one ☺️

Loved the Adi hand burning caption. Hilarious at it's best! 🀣

Nice pick ! hahaha MB moment makes your heart skip a beat😳

Originally posted by: Ishrafanno1

Rajji rajji you are the best.

You are too. We are all the best !πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Annthew

Awesome Rajji- in its superlative form.πŸ‘. Loved all ur caps but most of all the romantic moments & the over action scene- really that was the limit. But u made it enjoyable. Frm now on the best part of YHM will b ur reviews I think. πŸ€—.big πŸ€— Frm my kids too.

Thank you annthew! I really appreciate your kinds words ! Huggies to your kids !
Nice pick ! 😳
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

you're funny girl..that adi scene was melodramatic with poor actors Adi ...Assoak 🀒That whole scene was a mess. A MESS.

today only love is in the air...anything else didnt matter☺️

perfect pick, swooning all over again because of it. *sigh* these two... i can't even.

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: naima.a

Hi Rajji I didnt comment on ur post yesterday n im sooo sorry dilse was not feeling too well but I'll go comment now!!!!
I liked this cap today

These two r madly in love!! Someone needs to send them to a lost island so no one can disturb them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww babe ! I hope you're feeling well now, try and get some rest !πŸ€—β€οΈ
Nice pick !

I'll go with ishra on their desertand island and i'll update you all from there ! Hope they go to an island like... barbados, so that you can meet them !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love you and again, well wishes to that you feel good again ! Much love !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

BAE β€οΈπŸ€—,

So you made it alive through the killer Ishra moments? I am still under the spell of their magic!

BAE are you channeling your inner desires through Ishita in this picture? πŸ˜‰. You certainly are channeling my desires...I wanna eat puttar...he is sooo cute ❀️☺️

Puttar needs to be saved from all the girls on this forum...BAE we need to with the help of Neelu have a security force ready for the mass hysteria that has been created.

My heart has melted in a pool of puddle, and my senses have gone haywire...just look at them! ❀️

BAE COMES FIRST ! πŸ€—β€οΈ
I died, came back to life and now i'm struggling to stay alive, you all are killing me, reposting the MB moment right in front of my eyes. *swooning* *collapsing* *fainting*

I want to eat raman's face since ganu's "an eye lock" collage. His lips. Doc, HIS LIPS. That should be illegal.

You me and Neelu, making a shield out of our bodies to protect raman. That's the only way i see.
☺️ Neelu has been bailing out on us lately though, she's nowhere to be find !! πŸ˜• Maybe she's mad that ishita got the haar and she got the pressure cooker? We need to find her back asap!

THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING !!! I'm posting it on my review ! Everyone needs to see it !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You're awesome!

MB moment, i can't even. Make them stop, i'm weak.

"Thanks BAE for making this episode even more special! I heart you like Raman hearts Ishita! ❀️" oooh no you didn't. OH NO YOU DID NOT. That's even better than "deal, pakka seal". Uff my heart jumped in my chest. This is the MB moment of your reply. It makes me ignore everything else. YOU WON ME OVER !❀️

Kissing your face like raman kisses ananya's. (how's that? UH? HOW IS THAT?)😎
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Rajju ...
1)Ashok's face 🀣
2) Shagun/Adi/Raman while seeing burn hand πŸ˜†

Best Is ☺️
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

RAJJJI

I am sorry I did not look at any one else... for the simple reason I couldnt care less

Your ISHRA pictures are the most outstanding... Raman's one sided smile, the one where they say ILU... so unbelievably crisp and clear

HOW DO YOU DO IT?πŸ‘

I am extremely tech UN savvy... so even if you explained it I prolly wont get it...
Thanks for the fabulous pictures and the comments

Mani I WANT TO KILL YOU is the line of the day for me...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hahaha you got engrossed in the MB moment, i can't blame you, that's why i put it in the end, so that you forgot the whole post and only focus on themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DT and KP are unbelievable !! so good, it seemed REAL the whole time!

hahaha i just do you know, i'm da best 😎 kidding

Hahaha i'm a good teacher, i taught mera how to upload a pic too ! If you're really interested in knowing, do send me a pm i'll reply for sure.

Hahaha that was me when he came to ruin the scene, IshRa voiced my own thought !
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rajji!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , lol kamli dance was rocking anyways!!

Ashok seems umm drunk!! 😳 {again}

Finnally Mani the Shani behave like an human and not zombie!!/ ishra very cute!!

I hate Manisha 😑 , he ruined the whole to be MB moment!!

Anyways he can die, we got another beautifull MB moment!!

You may love ur job param but ur wife doesnt love u anymore!!
And my fav

Simply bcoz it just killed me!! 🀣🀣
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHA!! Cant stop laughing yaarr..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..U know i was really upset last night bcz of OLV..and i was feeling terrible about Ishu..i was on verge of crying but then there u came with your review..and I SWEAR mayn after reading your review i was roffling like hell and got tears in my eyes 🀣..Gosh its damn hillarious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Seriously i really wanna thankyou from all my heart for these reviews.. πŸ€—πŸ€—..
Gosh the beginning with ashu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Really shagun's kamli dance was totally expressionless..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..
Tu jahaan main wahan ishu..🀣..from this i remember that song divz dedicated to surmeet in her interview regarding mani.. "Jahan main jati hoon wohi chalay atay ho"🀣..and i just love this cap..😳

"i will kill you"
^^ actually thats what audience reaction was..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..firstly i was happy mani was stopping them..and i was like haan rok k rakho..πŸ˜†..and then when he came there..i was like I HATE YOU..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..

^^ okay i laughed a hell outt after this cap..🀣..Mayn too goooddd...!!!πŸ˜†..ashu's face was enough to make me laugh like hell🀣..
And perv was the happiest person in yesterday's episode..😑..and i felt like to slap hard on his face..😑..Gosh Ananya a hi gayi kaise b kar k..πŸ˜†..But i must say perv did something to find her..πŸ˜†..

^^ ATLAST MB moment..☺️☺️..Gosh they were JUST PERFECT..!! 😳..I was dead when the way Raman said "KYA" πŸ€’β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..Gosh i just listened that KYA for atleast hundered of times..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..But this moment was my FAVOURITE..❀️..and you made an awesome collage of their expressions..πŸ‘..Count this as my favourite cap..πŸ˜ƒ..
Love you so much for making us laugh..β€οΈπŸ€—..
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahaha Mani GPS locater for Ishu..hahahaha and ashok saying dont die tday plss mani will ruin me...u are sooo into YHM..wow Yeh sab tum banaati ho chaandi hamaari ho jaati hai..hass hass kar pet mein ball roz..thank u..what can i do for u..here take lots of god bless us..n hugs..n thanks for tight hugs that day..😊
Aaj ka jo tum banaaogi..i am already thinking what ROFLCOPTERISH speech bubble ud give to mihikas changed smile when shagun enters..was sooo hallowwenishly eerie na..like a bhooth had possessed her or it almost looked like some vampire teeth wud come out..lolπŸ˜†