Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
You should be jailed. You killed me with this. I'm dead and falling jo love, again, with IshRa
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnr123

Awesome sauce ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the mohabbatein moment n especially Mani i WILL KILL U ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank youu ! Hahaha, dil se nikal gaya, seriously Mani Shani, ALWAYS here on the wrong time !
Nice pick !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

OMG! Iam the first to respond today?๐Ÿฅณ

Oh my, by the time I typed this Megha got in. ๐Ÿ˜† It's all in the family, it's all ok.

This one is a favorite...Lambu blackmailed into marriage to Shagun by Mani...what he dishes out comes right back at him.

Aww sorry Mera, not first today ! But soon i'm sure !

This one nice to make because the expression are fantastic ! even without caption you can read "SARCASM" on ashpk's face !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Adi's Dying was one of the best you've ever done, and IshRa wantin' to kill Mani...I concur.

But, well...

...I mean, just LOOK at them. I can't see past his today...

Rajj, I know I say this to you every day, but that smile, is everything. Seriously.

I can't even...I can't. My heart can't take it.

(I had to QUOTE you today...because well, there can never be enough of this plastered all over the walls of the YHM forum...)

As for what you said in Gan's post about the the camera close up on his face...I agree. (We match...It's been a while since we've said these words to each other. I miss you.) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Okay, a fangirl confession because its you...he may have been staring at her lips, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his lips today. That crooked smirk...that smile...*sigh* Ahem. Now if you'll please excuse me while I go jump off a bridge...โ˜บ๏ธ

Payal โค๏ธ

Hahahaha. When Raman smiled, my first thought was "ILLEGAL. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL."
I'm going to print it an plaster the wall of my home with it. Not even ashamed.

Oohhh i didn't know you read my reply o gan's post ! I saw yours and liked it but it was late and brain was working anymore (i tried but the words didn't go past my eyes) so i gave up.

(I miss you too - for real, today i've woken up early to reply to your pms. Who needs sleep when you can have Payal?)

His lips though ! SO GLAD SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME !! In gan's post "an eyelock" all i was looking was his lips. If i ever go crazy and try to make out with my laptop, put the blame on those lips. *crazy fangirl confession here*

Love you.๐Ÿค—
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! Cute review Rajji๐Ÿ‘.. loved all the captions in this order:
1) The MB moment.. it was top notch!! Ishu's 'Raman..' and Raman's 'Kya..'โ˜บ๏ธ
2) Ishita:You so cute I want to eat youโ˜บ๏ธ
3) IshRa to Mani: I want to kill you๐Ÿ˜†
4) Mani stopping the police outside to let IshRa confess๐Ÿ˜‰
5) Adi dying and Shagun overacting! I actually thought Adi boy was smiling in that scene when Shagun was shouting at the top of her lungs..๐Ÿ˜†
6) Param accusing Simmi of stealing credit for finding Ananya๐Ÿ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

rofl Mera, Better luck next time ๐Ÿ˜‰

edited ๐Ÿ˜›

Btw m still cracking up the moment I see bala dance ๐Ÿคฃ

So am i !๐Ÿคฃ and stillswooning over IshRA. YHM will be the end of us ! ๐Ÿ˜†
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Res

***EDITED

Once again...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

My Fav ... the wireless symbol you drew was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PS: Kudos for maintaining continuity with the Job-hating bartender ๐Ÿ˜† one of my fav characters on the Rajji O'Fallon Show ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GIF !!! Thank you lucky ! It's so good ! I love it ! The lips biting, the thumbs yup, the eye contact, the coloring ! NICE ONE ! (why am i fangirling over the gif : because it's hard to find one who doesn't get annoying to the eyes after looping a few times and i've been staring at yours for the past 2 minutes and i love it more and more.) (okay i should stop now before you think i'm crazy.) (maybe you already think i'm crazy though?) (ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION)

Hahaha thank you ! I really appreciate that you notice the little on going jokes. Because really, i don't put them because i'm creative enough, it's just that i like the comic of repetition ๐Ÿ˜†

thank you for your reply !๐Ÿ˜ณ

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

res *editedFor me the best was the one in which Adi was "DYING", the one that made me ROFL until I was close to death was the one in which Raman was saying that his heir is dying. A thing ya call 'sarcasm'. The MB moment was so mushy mushy, I am still gushing over that one cap where he looks at her lips. GODDAMNIT JUST KISS HER DAMMIT!Your caps were as usual hilarious and thanks for mentioning my name on Monday, or maybe there's another Anjali in the forum, then sorry for da MU I brought myself into.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hahahahahahahaha glad i could make you laugh with this one ! I hate loud noise and agitation so when they all went bat shit crazy for adi, i was tempted to turn off my laptop. But then i decided make fun of them all would be a better option ! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KISS HER ! DO IT . DO IT. DOOO ITTT. We match here anjali. At some point she was even pucking up her lips and closing her eyes and he still did NOT kiss her ? I mean come on puttar you can do better than that !

Bwahahaha nope of course it was you ! There may be plenty anjali on the forum but you're the only i care about !๐Ÿ˜ณ *look at me throwing one liners at you๐Ÿ˜†*

Much love !
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rajjii!
BRB Let me go re-watch the scene again for like the 1000th time!!
I've been fangirling over almost every possible post! Tbh, I couldn't care about the rest of the episode, that IshRa scene sent me to heaven right away!โ˜บ๏ธ

But anyway with your review you make me crack up about the rest of the epi!
On the first caption I agree with 6foot 2inch! but LMAO His face in the second caption๐Ÿคฃ
And Mani seriously can ALWAYS Detect where Ishu is, like he doesn't ever need to find her, his GPS truly works well!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH "You so cute I want to eat you" I cant stop laughing!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lmaoo, Manisha is the one who actually ruined the scene!!

IshRa were on the same page!!! (Waddup Frozen song reference๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Though I loved how Ishu was SO annoyed by Mani's presence! And then the way she was looking at Raman being upset *SO CUTE* ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha! Ashok and Shagun are stars in Over acting โญ๏ธThough Ashoks overacting cracked me up! ๐Ÿคฃ
Parmeet Pervert is the epitome of Evil-ness! But am glad Simmo is finally getting some brains๐Ÿ˜ƒ hopefully she uses them well. ๐Ÿค”

MB Moment is just perfect!! And OMG the way Raman said "Kya" I started fangirling over KP right away! His expressions and husky voice there was to die for! โ˜บ๏ธ

Okay am done ranting and fangirling over your post. ๐Ÿ˜†Sorry, yesterdays scene just got a bit TOO over excited๐Ÿคช
Edited by Malika-E-Zain - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Did Adi really burn his hands๐Ÿ˜•? No tears or wincing, ๐Ÿ˜ฒthat scene was so ๐Ÿ˜• everyone yelling for a doctor but Puttar was only calling for "meri biwi" ...her incomplete sentence was driving him nuts.๐Ÿ˜†

Adi's such a bad emotion-communicating person, he could get one tear out of his soulless body.
Hahahah that must be it !I love how Ishita is a dentist but acts like she's a paramedic.
Seriously there were ALL ridiculous, you don't need to be a doctor to know what to apply on a burned hand. COME ON NOW! That's bad parenting !