Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RAJJJI
I am sorry I did not look at any one else... for the simple reason I couldnt care less

Your ISHRA pictures are the most outstanding... Raman's one sided smile, the one where they say ILU...  so unbelievably crisp and clear

HOW DO YOU DO IT?👏

I am extremely tech UN savvy... so even if you explained it I prolly wont get it...
Thanks for the fabulous pictures and the comments

Mani I WANT TO KILL YOU is the line of the day for me...👏👏👏
swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome on Rajji😆
Am sure All the viewers concurred with Ishita -
1. on Raman😆☺️

2. on Mani😆

and the MB moment ☺️.. the husky "Raman" and the equally husky "Kya"
☺️☺️☺️.. even remembering that scene makes me blush now!
How beautiful was it.. KP and DT Rocked.. every time we think they cant better this... and they prove us wrong.. 
Truly amazing artists👏.. EK has really given us an amazing, droolworthy onscreen pair!!

Edited by swathibalan - 9 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing caps..
expressions of Mani in cap "i love you three" is too apt😆 amazing catch!
my fav one has to be a tie between Adi's dying one(fantastic one🤣) and Raman eying Ishu's left lip one(this guy can kill us with his meaningful looks anyday😳)
you are amazing👏
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing review as always!! 👏👏My fave pic has to be the mohabbatein moment, it was SO ADORABLE!! 😳😳😳And awww when he's looking at her lips 😳they are sooo cute!! 😳LOLOL I totally agree, why were they acting like Adi was DYING?? 🤢"THE HEIR IS DYING!!" 😆Definitely overreacting much?? LMAO🤣 @ "I love you three!!" and "I WILL KILL YOU" 🤣🤣🤣Mani is definitely a third wheel - he did it TWICE in this episode!!🤣 Edited by -Smiles- - 9 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved their almost confession part.
Finally simi got some sense to see real param and scold him for taking revange on ishita.
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rajji, my dear, such lovely witty hilarious caps as always, but I am sorry, I am sorry, I cannot comment, I cannot be coherent, I cannot make sense, I am lost, I am gone, over this

How, how, how do I get over that smile? Na, why bother trying. I am going to stay in Ishra dreamland tonight, logic and continuity and shitty tracks be damned. 

Thank you dil se for this perfect collage. 🤗

Nichuss thumbnail

i liked both this collage more

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome caps 😆
ashok needs to hold up sarcasm sign when talking to mr. forever searching for ishu 😃 i actually did laugh out loud at that scene.  how can either shagun or mani keep their neutral expressions 😆
"i love you three" 🤣 that's prob my fav cap - even ishita was asking mani to go today.  her expressions were same as a child's when mom calls them back while outside playing.  i almost expected ishita to say "just 5 more minutes please" pout and all 😉😆
another fav today is the "the heir is dying" 🤣🤣 that's hilarious! i didn't care for the scene because they were very obviously filmed separately- shagun and adi together and the bhalla clan together 🤔
no no i lied - my fav is the mb moment! hayyeee btw your tip to watch the show alone did not work completely - i still have residual stoopid smile on my face 😛😉

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesomestest review like always 👏 dnt gave the difficult job to choose any one 😳 i prefer all 😛 ..

may i will stop to watch the show but nevrr stop to watch ur review 👏 ..

huggies 😳 ..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My fav was Ishra of course, but Aadi, Shagun Raman and Ashok took the cake  Very good sacasm, really shouting and Yelling was too much. And the fav villian and his wife taking abt ananya, she has disappeared because of her parents,,,,

love u yaar