Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Rajji darling😃😃..About the editing so totally agree with you👍🏼..It was like all other khichdi scenes were disrupting the continuity of the lovely ISHRA scene😳..So lets jump into the review:😊

Hehehehee😆..To be honest,I liked her Kamli dance Rajji, but it was the bad editing that spoiled it.😛.I guess Im the only one who liked it..Lol..😆😆

ROFL @ "thanks for blackmailing me into marrying Shagun".🤣.Mani is a match-maker for everyone except ISHRA🤔..First it was Romi-Sarika and then Ashok-Shagun..He also convinced Raman not to spoil MiMi romance and he himself always disrupts the lovely ISHRA moments..Lol..😆😆

ROFL @ the gps cap🤣.."You so cute..I want to eat you".☺️.Arrey waah😳..Haaayeee..I love this cap yaar.❤️.for all obvious reasons☺️..I'm lost in ISHRAland right now..And yes KP is cutely eatable😳..Lol😆

ROFL @ "Calm down diva.i was trying to help you".🤣.Yeah kuch zyaada hi PDA hogayi aaj nahi..😆

Exactly.. Mani was trying to be the "saving grace" of the day but he ended up being a "disgrace" for ISHRA😆😆..ROFL @ "You shall not pass now"🤣🤣..Esp the way you've caught the still with Mani's legs half hanging in the air..OMG...BWahahahahahaha🤣🤣..Even bigger ROFL @ "There's ISHRA confession going on, dont ruin it please"..Bwahahahaahahaha🤣🤣..OMG ROFL🤣...Final ROFL @ "Mani I will kill you" by ISHRA..ROFLMAO🤣🤣..Too good Rajji👏..just amazing..too amazing👍🏼..Loved this..❤️

Oh man today Adi's scene was "heights of over-reacting"🤔..Seriously the kid only burned his hand and they were behaving like he's in some grave life-n-death situation..Even the stupid kid wasn't so bothered😕😆..And Ashok's overacting was so bad🤢..His fake love acting was so bad😕..Seriously anyone could have guessed how lame he's trying to be..In fact Sunny did notice it..Lol..😆

ROFL @ the bartender hating job cap..🤣
Even bigger ROFL @ the Ananya finding cap🤣🤣..Again I loved how you turned such a serious scene into something so hilariously comical😃..Need I say again:

Oh my gawd😲☺️☺️..the MB Moment..❤️..Haaayeee ..**Faints**..Rajji my dear😊..Exactly somebody please ask them to stop killing us softly with these gestures of theirs🤢☺️..Look at the exchange of blushes and the passion filled staring at her lips☺️😳..Mera toh aaj death hi hogaya yaar.🤢.Recovery mode is gonna take long Rajji dear..😆

Waise wanted to point out this: During the almost confession, Raman was like "Bokdo kya kehna chahte ho" and Ishu madam again went into lecture mode beating around the bush..Though whatever she said was very sweet n stuff😃, poor Raman desperately wanted to hear the 3 magical words from her.☺️.And then Boom Shani had to spoil the moment.😈.Ishu kya lecture dena har wakt zaroori hai..😕

As always, wonderful review my dear.😃🤗.Fav caps for the day:❤️
Mani Ishra cap
GPS and I want to eat you cap
MB moment
Mani Ashok cap

Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL i love the mani interpreting Ishra and their reaction and definitely the last caps 😳 they are too die for. The look he gives her makes me giggle and blush(thats not like me at all).😳
Awesome review love 👏
Edited by cocololo123 - 9 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't bloody like this you awesome creature.  

Love this, hate IF. 
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...👏
Awesome work as always Rajji... 😊🤗

Yesterday tho was impossible to look beyond the 'kya' moment ☺️

So the favour has to be the romantic moment but I love the over action wala too 🤣
Maaneet099 thumbnail
Uff the last one ☺️
Loved the Adi hand burning caption. Hilarious at it's best! 🤣
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
commented on page 1
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you're funny girl..that adi scene was melodramatic with poor actors Adi ...Assoak🤢

today only love is in the air...anything else didnt matter☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
naima.a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rajji I didnt comment on ur post yesterday n im sooo sorry dilse was not feeling too well but I'll go comment now!!!!
I liked this cap today

These two r madly in love!! Someone needs to send them to a lost island so no one can disturb them 😆 😆
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajji rajji you are the best.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BAE ❤️🤗,
So you made it alive through the killer Ishra moments? I am still under the spell of their magic! 

BAE are you channeling your inner desires through Ishita in this picture? 😉. You certainly are channeling my desires...I wanna eat puttar...he is sooo cute ❤️☺️

Puttar needs to be saved from all the girls on this forum...BAE we need to with the help of Neelu have a security force ready for the mass hysteria that has been created. 

My heart has melted in a pool of puddle, and my senses have gone haywire...just look at them! ❤️

Thanks BAE for making this episode even more special! I heart you like Raman hearts Ishita! ❤️

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago