Rajji's Review - 11th nov (with captions)

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys ! Nice epi badly edited with an IshRa scene to die for, that'll work with me ! Here's the review !

Episode started with Shagun and Ashok arguing. 

But then Mani the match maker came in to make everything better so ashok had to be polite.

Mani didn't like Ashok's attitude so he decided to go back to the only human being who can tolerate him, his Ishuu. Today, he didn't need any superpower, he did it the normal way with a GPS. 

Raman and ishita were throwing PDA (public display of affection) in everyone's face, or so IT SEEMED. They were actually arguing.

Then, thanks to Big devil and little devil the police came to ruin the party. Mani tried to save the IshRa moment (thank you Manisha) but he ended up ruining it himself. BLAH! For once, IshRa were on the same wavelength! 

In the mean time, adi was dying. ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THE WORD OVER REACTING? No? here you go ! 

In all this agitation, we have Parmeete, enjoying himself. Happy go lucky type of guy he is ! 

That was until his wife came to meet him, he was mad at her for stealing the credit over Ananya's comeback! (See the Ananya post here if you don't get it)

To end this post, MB moment. Someone make them stop. SOMEONE. (Raman looking at Ishita's lips at the bottom left. THE END OF ME.)

Yesterday's review's [HERE] fav GIF were : the epileptic dance and the hand scene !

Here you go guys !! Hope you've enjoyed the review, if so please to hit the like and let me know your fav cap ! Much love to all !😳😳

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome sauce πŸ‘πŸ˜†
I loved the mohabbatein moment n especially Mani i WILL KILL U πŸ˜†
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG! Iam the first to respond today?πŸ₯³
Oh my, by the time I typed this Megha got in. πŸ˜†  It's all in the family, it's all ok.

This one is a favorite...Lambu blackmailed into marriage to Shagun by Mani...what he dishes out comes right back at him.

Edited by MERARAI - 9 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Adi's Dying was one of the best you've ever done, and IshRa wantin' to kill Mani...I concur. 

But, well...

...I mean, just LOOK at them. I can't see past his today...

Rajj, I know I say this to you every day, but that smile, is everything. Seriously.

I can't even...I can't. My heart can't take it. 

(I had to QUOTE you today...because well, there can never be enough of this plastered all over the walls of the YHM forum...)

As for what you said in Gan's post about the the camera close up on his face...I agree. (We match...It's been a while since we've said these words to each other. I miss you.) πŸ˜³

Okay, a fangirl confession because its you...he may have been staring at her lips, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his lips today. That crooked smirk...that smile...*sigh* Ahem. Now if you'll please excuse me while I go jump off a bridge...☺️

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

OMG! Iam the first to respond today?πŸ₯³

Oh my, by the time I typed this Megha got in. πŸ˜†  It's all in the family, it's all ok.

rofl Mera, Better luck next time πŸ˜‰

edited πŸ˜›

Btw m still cracking up the moment I see bala dance πŸ€£
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
***EDITED

Once again...πŸ‘πŸΌ

My Fav ... the wireless symbol you drew was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: Kudos for maintaining continuity with the Job-hating bartender πŸ˜† one of my fav characters on the Rajji O'Fallon Show πŸ˜³
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
*edited
For me the best was the one in which Adi was "DYING", the one that made me ROFL until I was close to death was the one in which Raman was saying that his heir is dying. A thing ya call 'sarcasm'.
The MB moment was so mushy mushy, I am still gushing over that one cap where he looks at her lips. GODDAMNIT JUST KISS HER DAMMIT!
Your caps were as usual hilarious and thanks for mentioning my name on Monday, or maybe there's another Anjali in the forum, then sorry for da MU I brought myself into.😳
Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Did Adi really burn his handsπŸ˜•? No tears or wincing, 😲that scene was so πŸ˜• everyone yelling for a doctor but Puttar was only calling for "meri biwi" ...her incomplete sentence was driving him nuts.πŸ˜†

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

rofl Mera, Better luck next time πŸ˜‰

edited πŸ˜›

Btw m still cracking up the moment I see bala dance πŸ€£

Yeah didn't know Bala24 could dance ...with Mihir it was hilarious. Reminded me of the Mihir/Romi dance at Puttar's wedding.πŸ˜†

Why was Sunny missing at Lambu's engagement while the Iyers who have no relationship to him were all there?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by MERARAI - 9 years ago
kuhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"The heir is dying" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
AMAZING

"THERE IS ISHRA CONFESSION GOING ON"
🀣🀣

"I LOVE U THREE"
🀣

"I WANT TO EAT U"
❀️-SUPER CUTE 

MB MOMENT
-wish i was in love with some1 as hot as rkb 

Last but not least : rajji my love u know how to make me smile-after a hard day this was wat i needed