Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a question- when do they show that the opposition lawyer is VIkram's friend?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was amazing, but I am actually not shocked at all. Infact, I was expecting this because this is the world where if a woman doesn't support her husband, then everyone talks ill about her and is like she doesn't care about her family and she is way too busy in her own-self. But if she supports her husband and he is proven wrong, then they always blame a woman that she was also involved with husband and she was covering up all his actions.
About the episode - in this time, video tampering is difficult. There are so many ways to prove things and the lawyer actually ignored the most basic points like hotel staff and other hotel bookings. Don't know if it's Tarun's pressure or something else but it was a lame try by them and Shobha is dragged in this mess because of them.

As per the precap, Shobha is also arrested. Now, the kids have Garima only who can actually try and talk with them. But I think CV's can bring in Vikram for kids like they have done before and for Shobha to get the bail, there is only Vikram who can actually help because I can't think of anything that can help her at the moment. She is badly stuck now.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabi

I have a question- when do they show that the opposition lawyer is VIkram's friend?

the first time at Vikrams place playing poker with naani & then vikram joined they showed him at Saurav's house when they were present at the engagement to have taken place between Sanjay & Garima ..
Later at Vikrams office when they had a boys nite dinner he was present!
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

the first time at Vikrams place playing poker with naani & then vikram joined they showed him at Saurav's house when they were present at the engagement to have taken place between Sanjay & Garima ..
Later at Vikrams office when they had a boys nite dinner he was present!

Thank You. I guess I didnt pay attention. But they have never talked about the case, right?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabi

</div>
<div>

Thank You. I guess I didnt pay attention. But they have never talked about the case, right?

not about the case but the day they were at Saurav's houae ketan said that saurav teray bhai ki engagement samarth kay sister say ho jayegi kya pata uska case muhjey mil jayega!!
It was just random talk but these random talk do also carry pointers which fall inplace for the storyline
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww this show never fails to amaze us na 😲😲 .. Just when we were assuming about Samarth getting bail or not and whether Shobha is questioned in court or not about her character , a shocking and unexpected twist comes up in the forum of Shobha herself getting arrested for lieing 😲😲 .. Well it makes sense because Samarth's crime is not small , he was involved in leaking defence secrets of nation and so in such case if any witness is caught lieing especially the culprit's relative , then he or she too will hv to bear the brunt for the lie as it will mean that witness is equally involved in this scam against nation , and same happened with Shobha today .. She just got caught in a web of betrayal and deceit by her own people just because she was too naive to fall in Samarth and Tarun's trap 😭😭

Now all hopes r on just 2 people .. one is Garima and other is Vikram who might show the CCTV footage of his office where Tarun pressurised Shobha to lie in court ... thats the only way to prove her innocent ..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
being politicians they r getting bail even d scandal is threat to national security as happening in reality as being not politician just film celebrity involved in weapons in 90s he is just playing in n out game since many yrs n recently went to jail for few days to jail as d case is running for long years n meanwhile he made films,money n done mrg n even ve kids n portraying him as some hero. even some politicians of some first named family they call themselves so involved in some weapons of d nation i.e ofc it goes in defence category in a way easily got bail n even ruled d country. here in adhy land Samarth being politician not getting bail but in other land they easily get bail even its case of national security r anything.actually they must not get through n must be punished. ya tarun has to appoint some efficient lawyer like who even works as defence lawyer for terrorist n when they r caught n saves them like in reality it seems🤢[sarcasm]. ya shobha becos of lie got arrested which involved nation security n if cvs planned vikram will save shobha.
Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was a pretty cool twist

I had my doubts that court will accept doctored video...indian tv shows have a ton of bloopers but this would be a big one

did not expect Shobha to get arrested though!!

However I feel this is needed to make Shobha a stronger person! Also hope she be verbally breaks her MIL and those two nincompoops teeth.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh when I had said yesterday that a false testemony can land her in jail I didnt know it going to come true
Gosh what a twist

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

your POVs please...

Hey dd,
I hope my pov was making any sense. Because i has written it in "too tired too sleepy" mode 😆 just now got some time off to be on IF😆

I am actually quite heartbroken by seeing Shobha's condition... Hope Vik just takes her hand and pull her out of this dirty mess..

p.s. Apoorva has lovely silky hair! 😆

Btw, what conditioner does apurva use? 😆 Now I love his hair too! 😆

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago