rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i miss your writing- when are you coming back πŸ˜”
rereading some of these and loving it!
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I'm a HUGE  fan of your writing! LOved all your stories!!! Read all in one go! Your very talented!
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rutu83

i miss your writing- when are you coming back πŸ˜”

rereading some of these and loving it!

I'm waiting for inspiration to strike me Rutu. I missed the last few episodes to skip the torture but I'm thinking, thinking to come up with something soon, its been a while since I wrote :)

I havee been doing the same since a couple of days too, enjoy! 
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amna...how have u been??? plz write something yaar... we really miss ur writing... watch today's episode...u might get some inspiration... πŸ˜³
i dont think we have chatted in this new year...so happy new yearπŸ˜ƒ
aaminah123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji15

OMG! I'm a HUGE  fan of your writing! LOved all your stories!!! Read all in one go! Your very talented!

Thank you viji, I have read your os too and you are yourself such a visionary writer too :)
aaminah123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

amna...how have u been??? plz write something yaar... we really miss ur writing... watch today's episode...u might get some inspiration... πŸ˜³

i dont think we have chatted in this new year...so happy new yearπŸ˜ƒ

Happy new year to you too sunshine :)
I'm doing well, Alhumdulillah. How about you?

Shalini, I watched today's' episode in an hour or so given my internet sucks big time nowadays and loved the bits of our favorites. 

I know, I know its been long but I'm looking for some interesting ideas. I seem to have written on all the intriguing plots already. Also feel like penning down something dark and twisted so, I'm waiting too πŸ˜³

WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaminah123

Happy new year to you too sunshine :)
I'm doing well, Alhumdulillah. How about you?

Shalini, I watched today's' episode in an hour or so given my internet sucks big time nowadays and loved the bits of our favorites. 

I know, I know its been long but I'm looking for some interesting ideas. I seem to have written on all the intriguing plots already. Also feel like penning down something dark and twisted so, I'm waiting too πŸ˜³

i doing good too...πŸ€— internet sucks really...thts y i prefer watching it on tv... even if i have to be awake at 1 am... 

any plot n story by you must be great...so write away... but do write mushy stuff as well at times...i love the way to potray their emotions with your effortless writing...truly missing it πŸ˜³
aaminah123 thumbnail
Fan fiction and one shot updated
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You are an amazing writer! Hooked to your work and bookmarked your index! Each piece is a gem of exquisite beauty. Just discovered your work but will be spending all my spare time reading them!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ