Show based on Good Wife!!!

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When show started based on Good Wife - English Drama, I am expecting pretty similar things from the show. But obviously i forgot that this show has been manipulated by Ekta Kapoor.
Now, I feel the show is no where closer to Good Wife. I really feel like slapping Tarun, Mummy Ji and ofcourse Samarth. In Good wife, husband is not really a bad guy. He has an affair and get caught on camera just like this show but he sincerely apologizes to his wife. They decide to live apart and he respects her decision without taking her kids away.

Why can't they show him good as well? Why can't they show that she cannot forgive him and moved on in life????In Good wife, you can really see her torn apart between 2 men, one she loves right now and one the father of her kids.

Don't understand Ekta kapoor... Honestly cannot stand TARUN😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta's serials need the heroine to be sanskaari. She is supposed to stick by her husband unless he is a terrible person. That's why the story can't go the Good wife way for now. If things have to develop between Shoba and Vikram, Samarth has to be a bad guy. Later there will be a track when is good and trying to be better father and she will get torn between the man she loves and the father of her children.
Andjenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an indian serial.. 😕
That means there will be never understanding or respect towards a woman.
When will this ever change..?
geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Wife is mostly about Law firm and the leading lady is a lawyer her husband is politician who cheated on her.
But I do not think this show is based on Good wife.
Edited by geek2 - 9 years ago
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In realty in India divorces are very unfair as law favors men and women are suppressed.Hope shows like this change the social system for women.
Edited by mamatharoyal - 9 years ago