Some twist is definitely going to happen

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Some twist is definitely going to happen at the court.I think ,this time Samrath won't get any bail and then Shoba's hatred towards him will get enhanced.In meantime a good rapport will be paved between S and V.
She didn't meet him in the police station, Shoba's feeling were very well carved in those .
Let us wait for Vikram and his lawyer friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel that in court Shobha may not change her decision & Samarth may get bail ... & again those kids are looking fwd to their dad coming ... So donno again ...

Again with the risky conditions the Lawyer mentioned for Shobha will be asked for further interrogation & media ect Samarth was in I don't care kinda and he wants to get out by hook or crook ...If Shobha decides to give the verdict against him in court she risks her marriage & her kids.. She cares a daam about the marriage now as she said BUT her kids r her life so she again will decide to go against the LAW,,,,

So Yes I do look for a twist ... & in favor of Shobha without any risk involved for her so lets see...
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think Sam will be out anyhow as the show won't progress wihtoutb tht ...but Sam n Sho are done for good
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Sam will be out and media will go after Shobha for giving false statement to save her husband.

Vikram's will remain away till he can take it and in the end he might give CC TV footage to media to show it's not Shobha's fault.

I am stuck with CCTV😆