Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Rockstar Daadi said he will trust Pragya. And that Daadi is always right.

I feel he will clear Pragya of this mess.

let's hope she is right
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhigya24

I very much liked the Pragya in love๐Ÿ˜ณ Now Abhi also... So my Kumkum Bhagya, a passionate love story is soon to begin๐Ÿ‘

yeah can't wait
rbb1 thumbnail

Pragya should slap Abhi.. that's my dream. She is the one whom he has wronged the most.

I feel he can take a slap from Pragya not Suresh.

yes she needs to slap him
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LK whats the count now if watching  him being slapped...๐Ÿ˜†
Agree with you he so needed to be slapped to be brought down from his pedestal...and yo knock his brain to start working...
rbb1 thumbnail

I hope all of you who didn't like Pragya falling for Abhi much feel better now? Our dude is very much there and ahead.

๐Ÿ˜Š
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope all of you who didn't like Pragya falling for Abhi much feel better now? Our dude is very much there and ahead.

I actually don't feel that much better. I thought I would but her love makes her act like a doormat. His doesn't - not yet anyway since he hasn't realized it.

I am finally convinced though that he does have true feelings for her. So that's something I guess.
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lkb79

I can't even imagine her doing it anymore. Maybe early stage Pragya but the present version? Maybe if her family, namely Sarla, is harmed by him somehow? But I can't even imagine him harming them unless it was a plan by Taliya and she was MU-ing. Basic point is it would take a lot to get her to slap him now that she's in insta-love.

yeah I can't imagine either
Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

<font color="#990066" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LK whats the count now if watching him being slapped...๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font color="#990066" size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Agree with you he so needed to be slapped to be brought down from his pedestal...and yo knock his brain to start working...</font>

Honestly? 26 times.

(Runs away)
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DAMN GUYS!!! THAT EYELOCK AT THE STAIRS 
HOLY MOLY!!! 

And that intense fast version of RKK!! 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lkb79

I actually don't feel that much better. I thought I would but her love makes her act like a doormat. His doesn't - not yet anyway since he hasn't realized it.

I am finally convinced though that he does have true feelings for her. So that's something I guess.

I definitely don't want Abhi to act like a devdas or sacrifice king (reminds of someone?). Hope Pragya has also somewhat realized his emotions for her.. and that makes her stronger. Hope she tackles him on those emotions and gets him to admit them.