Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written and the collages are fantastic 👏👏
Sonali was outstanding as Shobha in her grief and shock of the thought of losing her kids 😭 She was shattered and from this moment any thought of even affection for Samarth is gone forever. Glad that she decided not to confront him when she was so emotionally low. Samarth was the biggest loser today and he has no inkling. Tarun will get his comeuppance one day.

Love Nani and her chaar bottle Vodka 😆
ViBha scene was beautiful. 😊

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome episode analysis by u, Gags! 👏
Sonali was fabulous as Shobha esp in the grief and sad scenes!
Samarth is the worst hubby in this world.. very much egoistic, self-centered, thinks that he owns Shobha and is least bothered abt her impending character assassination! 🤢
Hope this move by Samarth backfires and he doesn't get bail at all!
I'm sure Vikram will come to court in future to protect Shobha's character! 👍🏼
Btw.. ViBha scenes in today's episode were Excellent!
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saw an episode after many many days and I think Sonali was breathtakingly awesome today. The scene where she was shown to be struggling with her grief and fear was awesome.Very well done by her
It would gave been more melodramatic and a typical serial like if Shobha had just torn the pa[ers and accepted a diverse type situation but though Samarth is a jerk I am glad the CVs didnt go that way because thats very far from the situations in real life. In real life a woman would have signed and held on to her marriage no matter how down and low that marriage was. I think we will now see the evolution of Shabha as a character and I am glad CVs have not rushed into it. She cant become an over night heroine and an overnight independent woman so its good the root the CVs have taken

Coming back to that scene where she was holding the kids tightly it was really touching. It was a real portrayal of how a mother can feel if her kids are taken away from her

but there is only one small thing in this whole situation. Shobha should realize or needs to be told by someone that criminal never get custody of kids. I hope Vikram puts it across to her.

I have a feeling that Samarth wont get a bail that somehow he will stay in because if he comes out first thing to go would be her job and that the Vikram connection so her job has to stay and for that Samarth has to stay in till Shobha is emotionally strong enough to live an independent life,

Having said that I also hope she doesnt testyfy as false testimony can land her in jail like her husband. Someone needs to tell her that too . I hope Vikram but at the moment I am happy that he gave her space . She needs time to come to terms with it and with the mess her life has become

My big fear is the other side also must be having proper proof and its not that easy to prove a real tape to be doctored and a doctored tape real with today's technology. And if she falsely testifies and its proven that she is falsy testifying then the whole blame will come on her and that will be a real traumatic situation for her. The media can be very very nasty and till now she has not actually faced media attack on her and I dont think she is strong enough yet to face it

Rest lets see and a very good post Jyo. :oved every word of it

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Analysis Jyo Di 😃
Loved ViBha's scenes! And Nani's dukhi sukhi part was hilarious! Loved how Nani gave it back nicely to MIL! Awesome episode overall!
Samarth is an asshole.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey jyo count me ..in

I m disappointed too 😭

Sho has to be the woman of substance n why is she falling pray to tarun n Sam 's tactics ???is it cos vik will step in ??i don't know man ...but for now I can't stand such EVIL wining and god Sharda is an ass plus tarun is a bigger ass ..The way he talks to his wife...I am sorry but people shud be taught how to behave with women ..period

And nani is now The saviour of the kids n I am so glad for tht ...she has been stepping in anytime when Sho is in need for helo ...Like a guardian angel

I hope they don't show the cliche
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyo for a wonderful Analysis !!

Aww look at Shobha so heart broken with the way Samarth Via Tarun asked her either sign the affidavit or get ready for the Divorce & loosing her custody No ways she would want to risk that the way she weeped holding them tight & later she held her womb was really so heartbreaking

But she composed herself & went to give the papers to Tarun even Garima knew something was wrong But could'nt stoop Shobha I feel she could'nt stop herself for her Kids anything ... That Tarun was seeing himself wearing a Victory Medal & no wonder Riddhima also told him the values of marriage ... Daam this guy he manipulates like anything Riddhima will also one day stand up against him as of now she is helpless...

The Talli scene of Naani was so sweet Infact notice that Shobha said come and he ( Vikram) went with her without any questions & somewhere that friend indeed is an Friend indeed was a very lovely journey for Shobha to make her smile after the horrible day she was facing personally with the Naani arranging a Dhukhi for Saadu Vikram to make his Dukhi like Sukhi !!😆😆😆

There was that Smile he carried in the end as he saw Shobha smile Aww So sweet it was These two na have some magical connection to feel ones comfort zone in the others !!!😳

When they enterted home I thought he teased her about the carpet why does she say Sir ??

And later the sweet Phone call the following morning much to her surprise he was at home trying to make a home remedy to get Naani out of her Taali session ...

He was glad she gave a quick Tomato tip & then Naani telling him that he needs a Ghar wali and the finish line has to reach !! Shobha nay diya mujhey Tomato Juice ki recipie ...Hint Hint 😳

Then Tarun coming to tell them Shobha Sharda Kids & Garima that Samarth's Court hearing is today was not going well with Shobha but teh kids were happy and Sharda too Garima was feeling for Shobha as her verdict would chnage everything for them ...

She needed to leave the kids somewhere and Naani to the rescue I wonder if Vikram has gone to work later or he is at home to keep an eye on Naani ... Baby sitting for Naani would be great for Jiya & Rehaan I hope Vikram will join them somehwo .. & as Shobha warned them not to disrupt Vikram's things wonder if those pointer s would mean something to do with Vikrams things may come up !!

The light scene kept me in splits the way naani took sweaty & Sweety & this Sharad Uff she makes a biig deal of everything whe u live in society they have to adjust and Sharda started everything she things she is Noor Jahan 😡,,,,,,

But I liked the way Naani praised Shobha was wonderful 👏👏

So Samarth wants to get out Hook or Crook even if its going to be with Shobha's stake ... I hope Shobha takes a decision where she will not be in trouble as she is at present putting so much at stake to give a wrong verdict & getting Samarth OUT .. Hope she realizes what she is doing as her foundation & she knows her dignity is at stake by going against the LAW But this is all for teh sake of her children thats what matter Shobha indeed in a dilemma ...

Sorry for a delayed reply my kids are off for two days so I just got time now to post !😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis Jyoti! The episode didn't had much content in it, but Shobha's pain and hurt as a mother was heart-wrenching. It felt so real. Her feelings for Samarth are dead, thats for sure but I guess, she'll still take those wrong decisions for the sake of her children. She has realised samarth's true nature and she even doesn't care about making her marriage work. All she has now is Rehaan and Jiya. They are her only support and she can't loose them.

The change that is overcoming in Vikram is depicted perfectly. Vikram is starting to understand Shobha. The way she is fighting for herself, he respects her. Respects her will power to stand up and fight!

It was very generous of him to not confront her about her earlier breakdown but ask her casually. He felt satisfied that she is not breaking apart but facing whatever obstacle it is, head on.

Samarth is one big MCP. All he ever cared for was power and his own image. He always took Shobha for granted and still ddoes. Even in the precap, all he cares about is bail. He doesn't give a damn about what Sho might have to go through if she bails him out. Also, the criminal lawyer is Vikram's friend. So i guess, Vikram will come into picture some time later.

Coming to the filler part, ViBha scenes were great as always with Naani playing cupid. But the lift scene with MIL and Naani looked quite unnecessary though it was funny.

Since Vikram is staying home and Naani babysitting Shobha's kids, there's going to be real fireworks. Vikram - jiya have already bonded, i think Rehaan too should. Lets see..
There is a little assumption i have, in Vikram's house, say the kids are playing and somehow Jiya comes across an old photo and asks Vikram about it. another peek at his past is possible with a very emotional Vikram. Though I may be completely wrong here.

And Shobha, i think she'll realise what she is doing is wrong and might have a talk with Vik over phone. Even his lawyer friend might help her.

Overall, it was a good episode, with a slice of fun with naani's two dukhis=Sukhi equation and MCP Samarth+Taruns creepiness. We will see the climax today. I am really eager to know Shobha's decision whatever it may be. 😊

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti:
I am back!😃 And you have done three separate posts of super duper quality! Lovely read!👏👏👏👏👏👏
Jyoti, there are just two points that strike me about yesterday episode ..
1. See in a way I too was initially thinking that Shobha should have just refused to sign the damn papers and not fallen for the divorce dhamki. But see, actually now Shobha has the upper hand. One thing, she still has the kids and she doesn't have to get her attention diverted and fight with Samarth for their custody. But more importantly, even if he comes home on bail, the case against him continues and his finances are frozen in the banks, so now we have him having to eat out of Shobha's earnings. What better power can Shobha have than Samarth having to survive on her crumbs! What a shame for him in society, na?
2. I loved one particular dialogue in one scene. When Vikram says to Shobha "Regarding that day in the conference room after Tarun came ... I saw how you were ... if there is any help you want from me, tell me!" It was just a fleeting scene, but I think this is the first time he has offered help in her marriage issue. It was a breakthrough moment, because it is not any help with general day to day things, it was like he was giving a shoulder in her marriage issues with Samarth! Now the story really has come to turning point if Shobha accepts that help from Vikram after her day at court becomes very taxing.
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fab post Jyo and amazing collages by Shwets!

Copy pasting that was posted on Shanti's thread last night.

Naani hui talli in chaar botal Vodka😆

Vikram ne peelaya Shobha ka nuska!😉

Yeh Kehkar - Peelo Naani Hangover OVER ho jayega!😛

Man their JODI rocks!😆👏

For me the nicest part of the episode was, Vikram taking care of his Naani's purse. Speaks a lot of a man's character! Very well-written character. Real, funny, loves his Naani like crazy, yet is cynical but he is genuine and has a great sense of humour like his Naani!

Loving this show for its sensibilities..

And yes Vikram was the perfect gentleman offering help, and there was a sense of pride when she said she can handle it. He decides to stay away from the matter after all.

Not like the cliche where hero jaake kissi ki pitayi karta hai because he saw heroine crying.

When Ekta said a mature love story this is exactly what they meant. You deal with a situation with maturity...

Men like Tarun and Samarth exist and are the worst of the lot. Diff is these two belong to the higher strata in society. You got to see last epi of Aamir's SMJ3 to know what I am taking about.

Add-on from yesterday's post...

Loved the scene of Shobha and her kids. The private breakdown, her fear of losing the kids...a mother's anguish. And Sonali just lends to the character so much dignity and class!

Vikram as the perfect grandson. No more the CEO, gets his Naani home, takes help from Shobha (no ego there now)...such a natural progression of a relationship between these two. And then he offer help but does not push or be more inquisitve as such. Such a gentlemanly act (sach mein AJeeb hero hai).

Tarun is such a lousy man. You can see even his own wife is petrified of him. The actress playing her is awesome. Her body language tells you she has been suffering mentally & physically (long sleeved kurtis - me doubts) at the hands of this guy. There is abuse...though shown in a very subtle manner.

And I must mention that Garima is such a beauty. Love this girl and her character. Youngest woman but the most sensible one!

Hugs
dd

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyothi, sorry, I lost my whole post 😭 Was about to post but something went wrong and I was logged out without even realizing. Will post my views later. Had to retype everything once again.