ViBha:A Friend In Need is a Friend Indeed :D

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Today's episode mostly sets the base for tomorrow's climax when Shobha's real test begins in court and mayb we will get a fair idea of what the future holds for Shobha tomorrow

I m a bit disappointed that even after knowing how her husband can go to the extreme of giving her a divorce , Shobha still gives those affidavit papers to Tarun , thus deciding to compromise .. I was hoping that she will tear those papers and throw on Tarun's face but instead she goes to his house to give him those papers .. sighh ...

But on a second thought , I m glad CVs once again kept the realistic touch in the show here and dint overnight turn Shobha into some jhansi ki rani who decides to revolt against her husband without thinking about her kids or family 👍🏼 ... Yes she was hurt and completely shattered with the turn of events , yes she never expected something like this to come from Samarth after all the past events , yes she expected Samarth to carry some guilt for his mistakes but instead he is neither repenting anything nor has any guilt for his actions and all this has definitely shattered all her hopes to start a fresh life with him again , but like any other real woman , kids r her top priority right now and she does not want to loose them at any cost , reason why she goes for this compromise without bothering about her own sefl-respect ... She is too naive to realise that Samarth can never get the custody of their kids post divorce since he is carrying the tag of a criminal , so somewhere Tarun and Samarth's fake scare worked as she has no idea about things related to law ...

One thing is clear .. After today Shobha has no feelings for Samarth anymore .. Their relationship from Shobha's side at least is dead and mayb today was the last episode when she got those memories of Samarth while she breaks into tears in her room , but now its all dead and burried .. She is doing everything mechanically just for her kids like she herself said ...

Sonali was fab in the scene when she tightly holds both her kids near to her heart and cries her heart out in fear of being separated from them but when she realises that she might scare away her kids since she was tightly holding them , she quickly controls herself and goes to her room just to make sure her kids dont see their mother's sudden emotional breakdown and the part was wonderfully depicted by Sonali 👏👏👏 .. Those emotions , the restlessness , that sudden unexpected shock , the big jolt that she got from her husband today , the fear of loosing her kids , every single emotion was flawlessly enacted by Sonali today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

I really felt bad for Shobha when she had to go to Tarun's house to handover those papers and Tarun was giving that victory smile and looking down at Shobha 😡 ; I actually want this Tarun to later even checkmate this Samarth and his mother so that they can realise Shobha's worth then 😡 ... And this Tarun is such a disgusting fellow .. he dont hv any love or respect for his own wife too 😡 ...Though I must admit , actor playing Tarun's role is doing a good job here 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Today we had a very good ViBha moment with Talli Nani 😆😳 ... Nani for sure is an unintentional cupid for ViBha 😆 and her words regarding how two dukhi(sad) people will make a sukhi(happy) life together surely did ring a few bells in ViBha's mind and heart in the car 😉😛 .. Its so true in ViBha's case na .. They both r sad and unhappy because of their tragic past life , so mayb if they both come together , they can make a happy and peaceful life 😳 ; Even Shobha admits how Vikram always manages to bring a smile on her face even when she was so sad few mins back and this has happened for second time now 😉😳 and in Vikram's case , we can already see his face always has that glow whenever he is in Shobha's company 😉 .. Normally he hates taking help from others but today when Shobha wanted to help him out in getting Nani back , he dint say no 😲 ; He was actually happy to take Shobha with him 😲 ...

Shobha too has a certain respect for Vikram and Nani now simple because Vikram and Nani has earned that respect from her , something which her own MIL and Samarth failed to do ; She was more than happy to help them out even when her own life was in mess ; Its like she actually feels good whenever she is with Vikram and Nani , she just forgets all other tragedies of life in their company 😳

Loved the way Vikram like a true gentleman asked Shobha if she needs any help as he saw her crying today in boardroom but when Shobha told him that its always easy to help others but equally difficult to help one's own self but still she wants to fight for her own self alone 👏👏 , Vikram understood and stepped back , he dint forcibly tried to b her hero but instead felt proud that Shobha is not one of those doormats or weak woman he had come across in his life 👍🏼.. Loved the silent expression of Vikram here , Apurva did a fab job 👏👏 ..

I m loving the way Apurva is bringing that subtle transition in his character and one can feel the way he is slowly changing 😳... Even Nani got a shock when next morning he told how Shobha gave him an idea to make tomato juice for Nani if lemon is not available so that her hangover goes away .. Nani was like woww so Vikram has started taking all these homely advices from a woman 😲😉😆 ; Nani was quick to remind him about how every man needs a woman in life to run his life smoothly 😛😆 ; Vikram as usual shoos away her advice but deep inside he too knows that its true *ahemm* 😉😳

As per precap I feel Vikram might come to Shobha's rescue again if Shobha's character is questioned in court since that lawyer of Samarth also happens to b Vikram's friend , so I m sure the message will reach Vikram too if her character is questioned in court 🤔 ; Since she is giving fake witness for Samarth , I feel the opposition lawyer might question her character and her relation with her boss mayb and this is where I feel Vikram will come to her rescue something which Samarth failed to do again as he is more worried about his ownself than Shobha like we saw in precap 😡 ; So Samarth wont care about what all Shobha faces in court but Vikram will 😳...

ViBha r like two sides of same coin .. When one is in trouble , other always comes to the rescue .. Last time Vikram came to Shobha's rescue in Jiya's case and today it was Shobha's turn to come to Vikram's rescue in Nani's case 😳 .. So I wont b surprised if tomorrow again Vikram comes to her rescue in this court case 😛 ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Nani and MIL's confrontation is lift was hilarious especially the way Nani started dancing and irritating her more when she was making faces for the sweaty smell 😆😆 .. These two should b seriously locked up in a room for an hour 😆😆 .. But I feel main purpose of this scene was to show how MIL finds out that Shobha helped Nani last night and again went to their house .. err future indication of MIL doubting Shobha-Vikram's relation mayb 🤔 .. Today itself she was pissed off and wondering why Shobha is getting so close to this family .. sighh another headache for Shobha I guess 😭😭...

But we cant blame Shobha for developing a bond with Vikram and Nani .. Today itself when everyone turned their back and even that MIL never bothered to help out Shobha , it was Nani again who convinced Shobha that she can keep both her kids in their house today while she goes to court , thus making Shobha's life easy once again 👍🏼 ; On one hand Vikram always helped Sohbha in Jiya case and on other hand today his Nani helps Shobha by keeping both kids in their house .. No wonder Shobha is slowly getting close to this family ...

Overall like I said the episode was more of a filler (mayb first filler of the series) to set the base for tomorrow's climax episode where we will come to know if Samarth gets bail or not , but even in this episode , we got one beautiful ViBha scene with Nani which I loved the most ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Credit for these beautiful collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha 👏👏👏
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis!
So agree with you that Sonali was fantastic in today's episode. The scenes where she acts like she's been hit in the solar-plexus, unable to breathe, needing to hold on to her kids, needing time to compose herself, torn between grief and fear and panic and anger. Amazing!! She was so natural, and not at al OTT. Hats off to her!!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing analysis Jyo. From the first day, I always wait for your post. I love them, you always manage to say it perfectly. I am loving the show, never managed to post anything before, but better late than never.
I am loving everything about the show. I am glad that the CV's didn't show Shobha tearing the papers and going for the divorce because that's the reality. A Mother will always look at her kids and will do anything to be with them or to give them anything they want and here, the kids are missing their father. She will break down but still for her kids, she will do everything. Really felt bad for Shobha when she was holding the kids tightly. It shows how a mother feels and how can a single threat regarding her kids can break her down. I hope she realizes soon that Samarth can't get the custody of kids as he is a criminal and plus no one is earning in his family.

I do have a feeling like Samarth won't get a bail, but we can't say anything about it. One thing I am sure is that Tarun at one point will definitely leave Samarth and his mom for his selfish reasons and then they will realize that it was Shobha who did everything for them without expecting anything from them. One thing I liked is that Shobha didn't go to meet Samarth because he would have definitely hurt her by showing how weak she can get.

Nani is the best. Vikram and Nani have both made a place for themselves in Shobha's life, that's why she went with Vikram forgetting her pain, and as always it's Vikram who is able to bring that smile on her face and I am glad that she is not hesitant to accept it. Nani's whole 2 dukhi = sukhi is actually true, because when a person is betrayed; one always tries to never betray anyone as they know the pain one feels. So, I am sure Vikram and Shobha will definitely make a happy life.

Loved the way Vikram gave Shobha her space and didn't force his help because it would have created problems for her. It was necessary to give her some time. One point or the other, Vikram will definitely come to her rescue. Looking at the precap, I don't want Shobha to testify but in case she does and lawyers are able to prove that the tapes are tampered, then they will question Shobha. At that point, may be Vikram will be able to help her and that's the place when she will again notice the difference between her own family, her own people and people who were strangers to her some time back.
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello there 😳
So, errm.. Basically.. I haven't watched the show for about 2 weeks now because of hectic work schedules. The whole point of this is to ask you for a link of you analysis work for the past week or so if you have them. I'll be commenting gradually while I catch up with the episodes this week 😆

Thanks 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Lovely analysis!

So agree with you that Sonali was fantastic in today's episode. The scenes where she acts like she's been hit in the solar-plexus, unable to breathe, needing to hold on to her kids, needing time to compose herself, torn between grief and fear and panic and anger. Amazing!! She was so natural, and not at al OTT. Hats off to her!!

So true ,. she gives so many various expressions in one scene flawlessly especially in these emotional scenes 👏👏 .. the whole divorce thing came as a real shocker for her ,, she never imagined even in her wildest dreams that Samarth will ask for something like this ... it just shook her up like anything and she did it fabulously 👏👏👏
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.Aphrodite.-

Amazing analysis Jyo. From the first day, I always wait for your post. I love them, you always manage to say it perfectly. I am loving the show, never managed to post anything before, but better late than never.

glad u like my takes dear 😳 ... and glad u finally broke your silence and decided to post 😃 .. do post daily now 😳

I am loving everything about the show. I am glad that the CV's didn't show Shobha tearing the papers and going for the divorce because that's the reality. A Mother will always look at her kids and will do anything to be with them or to give them anything they want and here, the kids are missing their father. She will break down but still for her kids, she will do everything. Really felt bad for Shobha when she was holding the kids tightly. It shows how a mother feels and how can a single threat regarding her kids can break her down. I hope she realizes soon that Samarth can't get the custody of kids as he is a criminal and plus no one is earning in his family.

I agree ,.. initially I was disappointed that she is still making a compromise but later I realised that its the reality here .. for her , its her kids who r more important than anything else .. so even if she has to compromise on her own dignity , she will do that ... I hope someone just clears her confusion about the kids custody here .. she seems to b totally naive about the law in this case

I do have a feeling like Samarth won't get a bail, but we can't say anything about it. One thing I am sure is that Tarun at one point will definitely leave Samarth and his mom for his selfish reasons and then they will realize that it was Shobha who did everything for them without expecting anything from them. One thing I liked is that Shobha didn't go to meet Samarth because he would have definitely hurt her by showing how weak she can get.

U hv a point .. all r over confident about his bail , so mayb he wont get it as per daily soap trends 😆 .. mayb Shobha will b asked some question about her character as we saw in precap and she might reply in negative or something which might affect Samarth's case and so he may not get bail ... Samarth is a kind of person who might ask Shobha to lie even if it means proving her to b characterless at the cost of his bail but will Shobha agree to that ? dont think so 🤔

Nani is the best. Vikram and Nani have both made a place for themselves in Shobha's life, that's why she went with Vikram forgetting her pain, and as always it's Vikram who is able to bring that smile on her face and I am glad that she is not hesitant to accept it. Nani's whole 2 dukhi = sukhi is actually true, because when a person is betrayed; one always tries to never betray anyone as they know the pain one feels. So, I am sure Vikram and Shobha will definitely make a happy life.

yeah Nani and Vikram hv become more like her family today .. she feels so comfortable with them na 😳 .. they always manage to bring a smile on her face and yup she has no hesitation is admitting it too 😳

Loved the way Vikram gave Shobha her space and didn't force his help because it would have created problems for her. It was necessary to give her some time. One point or the other, Vikram will definitely come to her rescue. Looking at the precap, I don't want Shobha to testify but in case she does and lawyers are able to prove that the tapes are tampered, then they will question Shobha. At that point, may be Vikram will be able to help her and that's the place when she will again notice the difference between her own family, her own people and people who were strangers to her some time back.

yeah I also liked how Vikram dint forcibly tried to b the hero for her .. like a true gentleman he asked if he could help her but when she refused , he respected her decision ... in future if Shobha is questioned about her office and boss , then mayb Vikram will b automatically needed in court .. lets see how it goes 🤔

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

Hello there 😳

So, errm.. Basically.. I haven't watched the show for about 2 weeks now because of hectic work schedules. The whole point of this is to ask you for a link of you analysis work for the past week or so if you have them. I'll be commenting gradually while I catch up with the episodes this week 😆

Thanks 😃

Do catch up .. last week was just amazing .. last to last week when Sandeep was fired was equally amazing too 😃

u can just chk last 5-6 pages and u will find all the links to my posts ... 😳

I m planning to make an index post of all my takes too this weekend
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Do catch up .. last week was just amazing .. last to last week when Sandeep was fired was equally amazing too 😃

u can just chk last 5-6 pages and u will find all the links to my posts ... 😳

I m planning to make an index post of all my takes too this weekend

Sandeep was fired 😲 .. I've missed so much

I'll catch up very soon.. 😃 .. & I'll be waiting for your index 😳