Glad Vikram stayed Away..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As much I thought Vikram would confront ShoBha about what happened in the conference room I am glad he stayed away at present its none of his business as he rightly said but he is building a chord of friendship with her which is mutual also from Shobha's side with varipus incidences taking place with Jiya last week so he stepped back & she was also rite when she said that aomethings no one can help but themselves!! Her decision was purely a mother instinct and not a wife of a cheater or a immoral person so yes its her scare of loosing those precious children she has which she took that decision... Shobha has built her foundation there are times when you shake she is shaken but not crumpling to fall those pieces of distrust are all collected at will be thrown at the time needed...
The cCtV is also not a part of this kinda personal talk and glad the cvs never brought it again into picture for Vikram to ask Shobha anything!!

I feel that the lawyer will through some twist after Samarth's bail and the media pointing fingers at Shobha so she will be guilty of the misdeeds of Samarth as per precap wonder what next so yes she took a risk & maybe falling into a bigger loop

Will she rise & get out will Vikram help does she needs any help quite a lot to ponder!!

Loved the tomato juice scene & this naani is full on !!

May this is for u u wrote a cute IS of kids at Vikram's hope we see something on those lines

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode said lot of things. Mainly Shobha's future, it's going to be harder than it is now, both mother- son and Tarun are going to make her life miserable. But Shobha will come out of it with the help of Vikram. They are becoming good friends now.

Today Nani's dialouges were hilarious, tu bhi Dukhi, Uska naam Dukhi Dono milke Sukhi ho jaoπŸ˜†

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Another rocking episode Shanti...
Naani hui talli in chaar botal VodkaπŸ˜†

Vikram ne peelaya Shobha ka nuska!πŸ˜‰

Yeh Kehkar - Peelo Naani Hangover OVER ho jayega!πŸ˜›

Man their JODI rocks!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

For me the nicest part of the episode was, Vikram taking care of his Naani's purse. Speaks a lot of a man's character! Very well-written character. Real, funny, loves his Naani like crazy, yet is cynical but he is genuine and has a great sense of humour like his Naani!

Loving this show for its sensibilities..

And yes Vikram was the perfect gentleman offering help, and there was a sense of pride when she said she can handle it. He decides to stay away from the matter.

Not like the cliche where hero jaake kissi ki pitayi karta hai because he saw heroine crying.

When Ekta said a mature love story this is exactly what they meant. You deal with a situation with maturity...

Men like Tarun and Samarth exist and are the worst of the lot. Diff is these two belong to the higher strata in society. You got to see last epi of Aamir's SMJ3 to know what I am taking about.

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I saw the episode again Vikram said aaj mai office nahi jaa paaunga Naani ki tabiyaat hangover assistance later she went to jog so did he go back to office I hope not It will be fun to watch if he is also at home & when naani baby sits Rehan & Jiya he will be there to watch them also!! I feel it was in his room and later when he comes down he will see these two at his place!
Would love to see Rehan bonding with Vikram Hiya is comfortable
But again neat & clean house any mess will he smile & let go !!

Saadu will change for sure 😳
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

As much I thought Vikram would confront ShoBha about what happened in the conference room I am glad he stayed away at present its none of his business as he rightly said but he is building a chord of friendship with her which is mutual also from Shobha's side with varipus incidences taking place with Jiya last week so he stepped back & she was also rite when she said that aomethings no one can help but themselves!!

I feel that the lawyer will through some twist after Samarth's bail and the media pointing fingers at Shobha so she will be guilty of the misdeeds of Samarth as per precap wonder what next so yes she took a risk & maybe falling into a bigger loop

Will she rise & get out will Vikram help does she needs any help quite a lot to ponder!!

Loved the tomato juice scene & this naani is full on !!

May this is for u u wrote a cute IS of kids at Vikram's hope we see something on those lines

Nice Post!
Unexpected twist - like you point out, not the clichd hero reaction, but a more tempered, gentlemanly tact. He feels her pain, and he asks her if she needs help, but won't push his help onto her. I'm impressed. I did not see that coming, and found the transition to "comfortable helper" a little abrupt. I could have understood a more awkward, reference to the scene. But Vikram was way too comfortable and pally. Still, a fresh turn, and that's always welcome!! 😊
And agreed about Shobha's misery multiplying. Her cad of a husband will be back, and she will realize what a fool she's been. And then, as the lawyer said, she's going to earn the scorn of the public. The right time for Vikram to become her friend.
Incidentally, isn't the lawyer one of Vikram's cronies?
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes he is Vikram's friend he was shown earlier talking to Shobha he is a criminal lawyer now taking this case he wants to make his living .. But also that talks about maybe in serious trouble in future with the media etc was stated..

If Samarth is out what will be the other dynamics as Shobha will have to be really strong to give that husband back about what he has done
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the way Vikram like a true gentleman asked Shobha if she needs any help as he saw her crying today in boardroom but when Shobha told him that its always easy to help others but equally difficult to help one's own self but still she wants to fight for her own self alone πŸ‘πŸ‘ , Vikram understood and stepped back , he dint forcibly tried to b her hero but instead felt proud that Shobha is not one of those doormats or weak woman he had come across in his life πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Loved the silent expression of Vikram here , Apurva did a fab job πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..

As per precap I feel Vikram might come to Shobha's rescue again if Shobha's character is questioned in court since that lawyer of Samarth also happens to b Vikram's friend , so I m sure the message will reach Vikram too if her character is questioned in court πŸ€” ; Since she is giving fake witness for Samarth , I feel the opposition lawyer might question her character and her relation with her boss mayb and this is where I feel Vikram will come to her rescue something which Samarth failed to do again as he is more worried about his ownself than Shobha like we saw in precap 😑 ; So Samarth wont care about what all Shobha faces in court but Vikram will 😳...

ViBha r like two sides of same coin .. When one is in trouble , other always comes to the rescue .. Last time Vikram came to Shobha's rescue in Jiya's case and today it was Shobha's turn to come to Vikram's rescue in Nani's case 😳 .. So I wont b surprised if tomorrow again Vikram comes to her rescue in this court case πŸ˜› ...
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes he is Vikram's friend he was shown earlier talking to Shobha he is a criminal lawyer now taking this case he wants to make his living .. But also that talks about maybe in serious trouble in future with the media etc was stated..

If Samarth is out what will be the other dynamics as Shobha will have to be really strong to give that husband back about what he has done

Can't stand the thought of Samarth living in the same bedroom as Shobha's. πŸ˜† I hope she kicks him out of her room. Gosh! What a mess!!
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Loved the way Vikram like a true gentleman asked Shobha if she needs any help as he saw her crying today in boardroom but when Shobha told him that its always easy to help others but equally difficult to help one's own self but still she wants to fight for her own self alone πŸ‘πŸ‘ , Vikram understood and stepped back , he dint forcibly tried to b her hero but instead felt proud that Shobha is not one of those doormats or weak woman he had come across in his life πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Loved the silent expression of Vikram here , Apurva did a fab job πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..

As per precap I feel Vikram might come to Shobha's rescue again if Shobha's character is questioned in court since that lawyer of Samarth also happens to b Vikram's friend , so I m sure the message will reach Vikram too if her character is questioned in court πŸ€” ; Since she is giving fake witness for Samarth , I feel the opposition lawyer might question her character and her relation with her boss mayb and this is where I feel Vikram will come to her rescue something which Samarth failed to do again as he is more worried about his ownself than Shobha like we saw in precap 😑 ; So Samarth wont care about what all Shobha faces in court but Vikram will 😳...

ViBha r like two sides of same coin .. When one is in trouble , other always comes to the rescue .. Last time Vikram came to Shobha's rescue in Jiya's case and today it was Shobha's turn to come to Vikram's rescue in Nani's case 😳 .. So I wont b surprised if tomorrow again Vikram comes to her rescue in this court case πŸ˜› ...

I really hope it doesn't come to that: to Shobha's character being questioned in court. That would be the pits!! So unfair!! I hope Samarth pays bigtime for all the pain Shobha's having to bear on his account.
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I Luv Vikram's Naani πŸ€— She s sooo funny and swtu ❀️ & her dialogues
tu bhi Dukhi, Uska naam Dukhi Dono milke Sukhi ho jao πŸ˜†

Love the lift scene πŸ˜† OMG 🀣Naani rockzzz πŸ‘πŸΌ

picture16
Edited by NandzLuv - 9 years ago