Ishra OS ~I Won't Leave You~

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I Won't Leave You

She opened her eyes feeling a little relaxed after sleeping a sound slumber.. The whole fiasco that had happened the previous night had made her believe stronger that her husband is always there for her even if the situation gets worst. He was there for her against his son whom he loves and trusts blindly. This made her more confident about his feelings towards her. All she was doing lying on bed was smiling and thinking how to take the famous "first step". She tossed on the bed and looked at the bracelet kept near her. She smiled looking at it as it reminded her of his words

"Todne ka zimma liya tha to banwane ki zimmedari bhi thi"

But a sudden thought emerged in her head saying why was it kept there? She stood up with a jolt.

Ishita:- (ST) Where is he?? What does his this action means? What is he upto??

She heard Washroom door knob opening.. He came out and looked at her. She smiled at him and he looked away.

She was confused. His actions never fail to confuse her.She thought to start a conversation..

Ishita:- Raman ye aapka..

He cut her in the middle..

Raman:- mere paas koi bakwaas sunne ka time nahi hai.. Mai ja raha hoon.. Thodi der me Pathak aayega tumse milne.. Usse baat kar lena and lemme know ..

Ishita:- Par..

He stormed out of the room leaving our jagga jasoosi mind turned on.

Ishita:- (ST) Pathak kyun?? Koi legal kaam hai kya?? Aur mera Ravan Kumar mujhe ignore kyun kar raha hai?? Aaj pamper nahi karna? Ye bracelet ?? Inka behavior?? Pathak?? Kal jo hua usse related to nahi hai..

Thinking for a while and linking every point she was trying to come to a conclusion..

She took a deep breath

Ishita:- Let Neil comes.. I am sure I am thinking too much...

She was there in the kitchen still unable to stop thinking about Raman's behavior.. Ruhi came and stood beside her.. She saw her mother's actions and pulled her arm resulting her to move out of her trance.

Ishita:- Kya hua baby??

Ruhi:- Ishima aap milk me salt kyun daal rahe ho?? Aur aap khali pan me spoon kyun chala rahe ho??

She heard and realized what she was doing. She saw her daughter's questioning eyes and smiled at her little angel.

Ishita:- papa theek kehte hain beta.. Aapki Ishima thodi si pagal hai..

Ruhi giggled and said:- Nahi ishima .. meri mamma pagal nahi hain bas sabke bare me worry rehti hain..

Ishita looked at her surprised.

Ishita:- my big girl... ye aapko kaise pata???

Ruhi:- Papa ne bataya Ishima.. Unhone kaha aap jagatmata ho jisko apni chhodke sabki fikar hai..

And Ruhi laughed.. She smiled with a pink shade on her cheeks. Her Ravan Kumar was indeed an antique piece.

Meanwhile Pathak comes with a file in his hand and a concern spread all over his face.

Ishita:- Arey Neil.. aao na.. baitho..

Pathak:- Bhabhi mujhe aapse baat karni hai..

Ishita:- haan Raman ne bataya to tha ki kucch hai.. Ek minute..

She turned off the gas knob and sat on the couch..

He handed her the file incapable to utter a word. She took the file and opened it. Her eyes got fixed on a single word written in the file.

DIVORCE

She was shocked would be an understatement... She looked flabbergasted at Pathak and then again towards the file. Yes it was her divorce papers.. She tried to be calm and think...

Ishita:- (ST) I know he loves me... It was pretty evident yesterday and even from past few days... Phir ye suddenly kya hua?? Kahin unko koi baat buri to ni lagi meri.. Par maine to kal se unse baat bhi nahi ki. Phir achanak hua kya?? I am sure it is related to yesterday's turn of events.. Kahin Ravan Kumar me meri aatma to nahi ghus gayi?? Sacrifice and all mere liye.. Ho sakta hai.. I know him.. Wohh bolenge nahi.. Does he thinks I am not happy?? Or he is not?? Par baat kiye bina kaise ye decision akele le sakte hain? I have to talk to him.. he owes me an explanation.. I cant let this happen so easily.. I cant give up.. Be strong Ishu.. you know he loves you.. he cares for you. Just try to find out the reason..

Pathak who was impatiently waiting for her reaction finally spoke

Pathak:- Bhabhi plz kucch to bolo..

She looked at him for a while and then smiled suddenly..

Ishita:- kya Neil ye Raman bhi na.. Tumhe bhi humare jhagde me ghasit diya.. Actually na there nothing big.. Humari ek chhoti si fight hui hai aur maine mazaak mazaak me unse keh diya ki chhod do mujhe aur kal divorce papers bhijwa dena mai sign kar dungi... to apne bhai ka gussa to tum jaante hi ho.. Ye papers banwa diye.. I am sure unhone tumhe ye papers banwate time reason nahi bataya hoga.. aane do unko mai khabar leti hoon..

Pathak was now a little bit relieved..

Pathak:- Are you sure Bhabhi??

Ishita:- Yeah Yeah !!! Waise Neil... Agar tumhare bhai mere khilaaf case file karte hain to tum meri side se ladoge.. Promise me !!

He laughed and said

Pathak:- Bhabhi aap aur bhai na jaan nikal dete ho by god..

She smiled and he left.. 

She went upstairs to her room and kept the file on the side table..She decided not to think much and directly talk to him.. (kaash show me bhi aisa hota.. Anyways)..

He came to his room with slowest steps ever not able to predict her reaction.. He entered slowly and to his surprise he found her applying nail paint. He couldn't understand what was wrong with her?  She looked at him and smiled and then continued her work...

Raman:- Pathak aaya tha?

Ishita:- hmm

Raman:- Tumne file padhi???

Ishita:- hmm

Raman:- (shouted) Ye hmm hmm kya hai??

She stood up and kept the nail paint bottle on the dressing and walked towards him..

Ishita:- Oh I meant haan padhi.. Kyun pucch rahe hain??

Raman:- Because it is an important decision of our lives..

Ishita:- Pardon

Raman:- Ishita you heard me.. It is an important decision of our lives..

Ishita:- I was just wondering u said OUR.. Is it really ours??

Raman:- What kind of stupid question is that?? Kisika ka divorce akele those hota hai..

Ishita:- Divorce akele nahi hota ?? Is it so?? Par divorce ka decision to akele le sakte hain right??

Raman looked at her and then looked away..

Raman:- I don't want this to work.. tum un papers pe sign karo aur meri jaan baksh do...

Ishita:- Mai sign nahi karungi..

Raman looked at her.. She was serious. Her expressions showed her adamancy.

Raman:- Par mai chaahta hoon..

Ishita:- Mai nahi chaahti...

Raman:- Ishita tum meri baat samajhne ki koshish karo.. plz chhod do mujhe..Akela.. Mai Akela hi theek hoon..

Ishita:- na to mai aapko chhodungi na hi mai apni beti ko chhodungi.. Aapne shayad nahi socha humari beti ke bare me par mai uske bare me sochna nahi chhod sakti.. Isliye mai sign nahi karungi..

He was frustrated.. he held her by her shoulders and shouted.

Raman:- Don't make things difficult for me Ishita.. Just get out of my life..

Ishita:- What do you people think of yourselves?? Pehle woh Subbu aur ab... Jab chaha life me jagah di aur jab chaha nikal diya.. Mere sath dobara wahi ho raha hai Raman.. Mujhe us galati ki saza mil rahi hai jo maine kabhi ki hi nahi.. If I deserve to be alone and you don't want me anymore to kyun nikala mujhe jail se.. Hone dete sazaa.. Automatically aapko mujhse relief mil jaata.. Aur ye Divorce ka naatak bhi nahi karna padhta..

Raman looked at her unanswered..

Ishita took a breath and said.

Ishita:- Mai ab apni life ka decision kisi aur ke zariye nahi hone de sakti Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla. Its my life.. Meri life me kaun rahega kaun nahi ye decision mera hai.. mai aapko apni life de sakti hoon par ye right nahi ki aap ye decide karo ki mai kisse pyaar karu aur kisse nahi..

He closed his eyes when a tear drop found its way out from his eye.

Raman:- Ishita please.. its for you only.. Don't make it difficult.. It's a request..

Ishita:- I've already made a deal with you for a lifelong relation Raman.. the deal is sealed and I cant break that..

She showed him the ring on her ring finger.

He wasn't looking at her..

Raman:- Ishita please try to understand I don't need u in my life..i feel stuck with you..

She came forward and cupped his face and made him look towards herself.

Ishita:- jab sach bolte hain na to aankhein nahi churate..

He looked into her orbs finding immense pool of love for him and she found a guilt..

Ishita:- Raman plz talk to me..

Raman stepped back and turned around to avoid the impact she was having on him.

She was a little angry now.. She yelled

Ishita:- Seedhe seedhe bol do na Ishita mar jaao.. I'll commit suicide. Waise bhi aapke aur Ruhi ke bina jeeke mai kya krungi?

He turned to her and hugged her tight. She knew this would happen. She knew their love would melt him..

He was sobbing a little but was trying to hide being Raman.. She was rubbing his back.

Raman:- I am sorry Ishita.. Me and my family have crossed all the limits hurting you and I can't see u in pain any more...

Ishita:- that's my family too Raman... Apne ghar ko chhod ke mai kaise jaa paungi??

Raman:- but Ishita you have been through a lot of turmoil..

Ishita:- but still I am smiling and my tears are flowing from your eyes.. what else I need Raman? I have got everything.. I know when you are there pain won't even try to touch me coz you are my savior who would be beside me round the clock.. We together have handled every situation and in future together only we could do.. Ab bataiye ?? mujhe kyun hurt hoga bhala??

Raman:- Ishita itna acha hona bhi accha nahi hai..

Ishita:- mere paas ravan hai na... to mujhe meri acchayi se koi harm nahi hai..

She suddenly bends him towards her and pecked his forehead. And left him and went back to bring something.. The famous bracelet.. She came back and tied it across his wrist while speaking.

Ishita:- This is meant to be here like I meant to be with you forever Raman.. Plz don't ask me to go away from you.. Sab kucch bear kar sakti hoon bas ye nahi...

It was the first tear from her eye during the whole conversation. It was his turn to wipe her tear now..

Raman:- tum mujhe kabhi cchodke nahi jaaogi??

Ishita:- kabhi nahi.. Mai ja hi nahi sakti..

Raman:- puri life mere sath rahogi??

Ishita:- yes hamesha..

Raman:- Oh No!!! Kaash mujhe budhaape me hearing problem ho jaye.. Tumhare lectures se kaise bachunga??

She smiled and hugged him tighter..

Ishita:- Ab to phans gaye ho Ravan Kumar.. Jitna dur jaane ki koshish karoge mai utna zyada pyaar karungi aapse taaki aap dur chaah ke bhi na ja paao..

Raman:- Aur jitna tum pyaar karogi usse thoda sa zyada mai karunga taaki tumhe koi ani mani shani na le jaaye..

She giggled and looked into his eyes.. He bend his forehead and touched It with hers..

Ishita:- I won't leave you.. Ever...

There were tears in the eyes and smile on the lips with the foreheads still connected physically and eyes drowned into each other.. Life for them has just started.

Hey folks.. Just wanted to breathe a positive thought before the start of the upcoming track.. It dint work well i know but plz do share your views about jaisa bhi hai...

Sakshi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drooler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written...

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing yaar. I seriously hope ekta mata shows us something really mature behavior. Tired of the same tracks in every show. They just need to talk and solve it.

P.s which scene is the middle pic in the banner. I cant remember Edited by florine_20 - 9 years ago
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing!!!
excellent! !!!
i loved it! !!!
thanks fr such a nice os.
dil ko toda sukoon mila...
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous,  awesome writing
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute lovely os dear good job
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
" Ishita:- Seedhe seedhe bol do na Ishita mar jaao.. I'll commit suicide. Waise bhi aapke aur Ruhi ke bina jeeke mai kya krungi? " ~~ i xpctd...

~~~~touched my heart...👏👏
hope tis happens in YHM too... but CVs🤢,,, bhul jao...
awesomely written...
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just superb
beautifully written 
Loved it
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant OS
Loved fiercy Ishu