OS *completed* : Based on last scene (Vikram witnesses broken Shobha)

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone! I am Nancy and this is my first piece of writing on ViBha! 😳 I am as much excited for the upcoming episode as you all are! The last episode's last seen touched us all ... right?
Here is an OS . Purely my own imagination and there are full chances that nothing of this might happen in the show!!lol I am posting here the first part! Typing up the second as well... but please do give in your views for first part! So that I can post second part confidently! Hope you'll like it.
Part 1 ::::
'Sign the god damn Affidavit papers...or get ready to sign divorce papers' Tarun's words pierced her ears for the nth time! Shobha was brutally shocked - would be an understatement. The moment she had decided she would move ahead to sign the papers for the sake of her children, Samarth had again jolted her and this time; the jolt was more painful than she could bear. She didnt realise when she slipped to the ground and started crying profusely. However, to undo the pain, she started picking up the papers in a haste. The harder she tried to collect the fallen papers, more blurred her vision became due to the immense crying. It was only a few minutes later when she realised a pair of eyes watching over her. She looked up a little, only to witness her Vikram sir in the conference hall. Not knowing what to do or say or react to him, for she was already drowning in the ocean of pain, she instantly wiped off her tears, collected the papers and excused herself out of the conference hall.
If only she'd stopped back and noticed her Sir's expressions. For it was the first time that THE Vikram Ahuja couldnt help but feel for the woman that sobbed in front him helplessly for no folly of hers. His eyes were a testament to the shock and fury he was going through, witnessing such a painful sight. Yes, he disliked Shobha for many-a-reason but today was something different! He knew she was innocent and there was something big which had caused her so much pain and hence, made her cry so profoundly. On any other occasion, he'd have just ignored Shobha and her problems just like always. Bur today for some reason, he decided to know about the problem which was bothering her!
Hope you like it !! Embarrassed
Edited by NJAPA_Addict - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail

Part 2 ::

Vikram moved out of the conference hall and made his way towards his cabin.

Before entering his cabin, he noticed Shobha on her desk who was trying hard to work and not let others know of what she was actually going through.
'Shobha..' he called out to her plainly.
'Yes..S..Sir?' she stuttered without looking up at him.
'Get your required things and come to my cabin asap! We have an important meeting in another half an hour.. take the important dictation' and with that statement of his, he moved in to his cabin! The swollen puffy eyes of Shobha didn't go unnoticed by him, but he had some other plans!
Shobha looked up at his retreating figure. 'This..this guy is just UNBELIEVABLE!!! ' she mentally cursed. Did not he see that she was going through something so painful she couldn't even begin to explain? Then why such rudeness and I-don't-care attitude? Is he so emotionless? Huh! She had no other way but to give in. This was her job and her duty; Beggars cannot be choosers.
'Take your seat' he asked her to sit and take the dictation.
Shobha was so mentally drained out after those words from Tarun, that her brain was hardly functioning. Infact, to some extent, she became robotic. Nothing went into her ears and she just followed orders.
She took her seat and started taking down the notes.
Vikram was closely noticing her trembling hands, her shaky fingers.
'Why am I even doing this? Why am I actually getting worried for her?' a thought popped up in his head.
'You're doing this because she is your employee. Yes! She's your employee and its your duty to see to her worries. No one can just barge in and harm your employee in any manner...So ..yeah!' his inner conscience was already up with the answer.
'Take down... We are here for the discussion on...' he started dictating while Shobha tried hard to hold back her tears and started writing with her trembling fingers.
This went on for some more time.
'The diverse tastes and varieties of coffee...' he continued but suddenly stopped when he noticed her pen falling down from her hands.
'What? What did you say sir?' she was suddenly being hyper.
Vikram found something wrong with her. 'The diverse...' before he could continue, she started stammering.
'What divorce? No ! This cant happen.' she blabbered and didn't realise that in her painful mental and emotional condition, she had mistaken the word 'diverse' to be 'divorce'.
'Oh! So this is it!' Vikram didn't take long too understand everything. Her problem was clear to him. He was bit shocked himself and he could understand what she must be going through.
'Shobha... Calm down' this time, his tone was warmer. Naturally!
After a few seconds, Shobha realised what she was doing and calmed down a bit. A fresh stream of tears made out its way down her cheeks. Vikram didn't say anything and let her cry her heart out. AFter a few minutes, Shobha spoke up.
'I .. I am sorry sir. I am really sorry. '
'It is okay!' he tried to comfort her.
This was not going to be usual of Vikram but he did offer Shobha a glass of water. And Shobha took it without any thought. As it is, her mind was struggling.
'See Shobha.. Its not the time to lose and give up. I have never said this before and will never say it again (he spoke in a warmer yet firm tone) but I have seen that You are a strong woman. You have faced problems with a straight and strong face till now. You cannot give up for some dead people. Your children are your strength. Let people try whatever they want but you aren't going to give up. You are going to be a strong mumma for your kids and a strong person for yourself! Am I right? '
Shobha looked up at him and in his eyes. Was she seeing the same person? Was he actually her 'Khadoos' and what not Vikram Sir? Her eyes moist with tears were thanking him for the morale and boost which He'd just given her.
This was all she needed. A boost. Some words which could give her hope, a ray of light! And all such words coming from a man like Vikram was a big thing in itself.
Vikram knew that her burden was lessening. So to lighten up her mood some more, he cleared his throat and said in his ever so bossy tone 'I am saying all this so that I don't have to see your wrinkles which come on your face because of crying... get that? Look how buddhi you are looking.' he showed her his mirror.
SHobha didn't know whether to pat him on his head for that rude so called compliment or to laugh for he actually had made her smile.
She didn't realise but her hands had stopped trembling and she felt more confident.
She got up and all she could say was 'THANK YOU SIR!'
Vikram noticed the beam in her eyes and he was relieved! He'd made her feel better and he himself felt better seeing her smile.
'But the dictation isn't over yet. Where are you going?'
'To prepare for the presentation sir. I will do my work perfectly. Don't worry' she moved out of his cabin with her head up straight, with confidence in her eyes.
Vikram had a smile on his face too.
I hope you will like it...!!!😳
Edited by NJAPA_Addict - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!😳 great work Nancy
waiting for next part😊
Edited by Huma.Malik - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one Nancy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon😊
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely cannot wait for part 2 pls update soon
minakrish thumbnail
Great start.

Waiting for Part 2! πŸ˜ƒ
Heeralicious thumbnail
Thanks so much Huma, Columbia, Chillz, Drishthi, and Mrinalini!! πŸ€— 😳
Part 2 is up!
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely part😊
hopefully vikram will help her like this in the show too
amazing work dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great work loved your interpretion hope we get to see such dimensions !!
It was what Vikram could do to give her that confidence to decide best for her & her kids..
😊
smart1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Job dear. keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ