rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is guessing week.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Will Shoba sign the papers?

If so will she back out in the last minute?

Will Vikram directly involve in this,Idon't think so.(There lies CV writer's capability)

Will they seek the help of his lawyer friend?

Or will some how Samrath come out on bail?

If not how are they going to taunt Shoba?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok me and my colleague were discussing this at lunch, and here is what I had to say...

Shobha will sign, more so for the sake of the kids,giving Samarth a second chance. The Good Wife as we say.

He is out only on bail (the case is still on). She is back wth him, but he goes back to his old ways and Shobha somehow comes to know of many more affairs etc.

This is when she is in a dilemma as to what to do...here is where Vikram comes to her help suggesting the CCTV that exposes Tarun blackmailing her. ANd his lawyer friend decides to support as well. Vikram already has had a tiff with Tarun.

This also makes Shobha realize Samarth will never change, and she made a mistake helping him to get out. Also society cannot accuse her of not giving him a second chance.

All the more reason to end her relationship for good. But all of this wont happen right away...

Just my opinion...I could be completely wrong...just guess work

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We cannot imagine her being with Samrath again.Though they married couple we detest to think them together
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think she will not sign those papers and will fight against smarth and hopefully vikram will help her in this matter
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm I have been thinking wht will Sho do ...I feel she will sign the papers
.and tht she will also be FORCED to go back to Sam ...remember she was telling Usha tht she can't erase Sam out of her life cos she has spent 9yrs with him n it's only been 2 months or so tht he is away

So yes she wil n somehow I think things will go more bad ..n then she might seek vik 's helo ..in the meantime tarun will be giving Sam n his mon a hard time n then I think Sam will step in do Something ..Lile Makimg the wrong right 😆

Too much wishful thinking I guess
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
From what I've seen in previous episode Shobha has already signed the papers and has left it with Garima to give to Tarun.
Question now is if she will back out of it...