Is there any truth to the Raj Kapoor/Nargis/Dimple rumors ?

870349 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My mom had said once during a fine lasagna dinner that Twinkle Khannas mom Dimple (akshay Kumars mother in law) is actually a secret love child of Raj Kapoor (Ranbirs grandpa) & Nargis (Sanjay Dutts mom) . Is that true ? I was so shocked that I never even finished my food . If it is true than its all types of f**ked up 😆 😆 My mom is usually right with her gossip . She did correctly predict our neighbor was sleeping with his dog walker 😲 😲 but that's neither here or there . 😆 😆 Has this rumor ever been confirmed ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How did your mom know the dog walker was sleeping with your neighbor? I once thought my landlord was sleeping with the guy that lives above me but it turns out they were snorting coke together.
870349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

How did your mom know the dog walker was sleeping with your neighbor? I once thought my landlord was sleeping with the guy that lives above me but it turns out they were snorting coke together.

She has a keen sense for these things

Also she saw the dog walkers car Parked there many times and no dog walking was being done in sight 😆 😆
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't think its true at all. where did dimples parents come from then and why does she look nothing like the kapoors or nargis? also why would raj kapoor pair her together in a love story against her own brother. ridiculous rumour
LuvBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This rumor has been going around for decades I believe. I'm not even sure where it started from and it makes no sense. Dimple wasn't someone who came into the industry from the streets or some secret orphanage. Her family and parentage is recorded and accepted. Her mother is still alive. And she's not that old. She married very young but she's probably not that much older than Sunjay Dutt. Sunjay Dutt's parents met and fell in love on the set of Mother India. I don't think the timing of this works for Nargis to have had Dimple and then married Sunil Dutt and had Sunjay.
835874 thumbnail
my mom told me same thing. Seems to be a popular old Indian gossip😆