Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wish u a very very happy birthday rushi πŸ₯³ πŸ€— some gifts fr u

Edited by mythili2 - 9 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday... πŸ₯³ ❀️ πŸ€—

May your birthday bring a smile to your face,happiness to your heart...I wish your birthday is filled with a sunshine of joys,rainbow of smiles and rainfalls of laughter!! ❀️ ❀️ may god continue to shower you with blessings and happiness,may he always keep you in his tender and loving care!! 😊

Have a lovely birthday Di!!enjoy each n every moment ❀️

Rushi di,it was a pleasure knowing you!really di you are the best person I've known on IF! I still remember how we used to talk about our ArDi love u...di n once again happy b'day.. :))
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday 😊 have a great year ahead😊
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm just overwhelmed by seeing this thread...im just dumbfounded...dunno what to say

Thnkk uuu thnkkk iuuu thnkkk uuu sooo muchhh brish for making my bday so very special for me thnkss alottt...i can't b grateful enough to u for making such a beautiful thread for me...love u darling πŸ€—

Thnkss all for wishing me personally...will b here 2mw evening n will reply each of u personally...thnk u soo much guys...love u all so much :*
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rushi my princess heres wishing you a very happy Birthday.Rush you are the prudest and sweetest girl I have ever met .I hope you arent sad that you are done with your teenage now but years are just numbers you see ..My darling princess will grow up to be young and charming as she ages.I would like to wish you all the luck love health and prosperity in your life .Heres wishing you a Shaheerlicious/Arjunlicious Birthday .May a whirl of wind swirl away your dreams like a gossamer .May your aspirations acheive their zenith .Heres wishing a very happy Birthday.
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
This is for you my princess.I hope u like it made it in a hurry .
"WISHING U A SHAHEERLICIOUS BIRTHDAY"

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rushika, can you remember me, your fellow laziest member? πŸ˜† See I left my lazy nature to make a wish for you πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing you a very very happy & blessed birthday 😊 lots of love from my side πŸ€— May Lord Krishna bless you always!

ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Rushika, can you remember me, your fellow laziest member? πŸ˜† See I left my lazy nature to make a wish for you πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing you a very very happy & blessed birthday 😊 lots of love from my side πŸ€— May Lord Krishna bless you always!

hey Urmila how are u?
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frappie

hey Urmila how are u?

I am fine dear 😊 busy in writing a FF now in this forum 😊 how are you?
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

I am fine dear 😊 busy in writing a FF now in this forum 😊 how are you?

Hmm I have been on this forum after ages ...Well I have 79 msgs will have to check them out ...Will soon read your os .I am fine .